Nismo is offline Member

What cleanser wouldwork the best

Looking into doing my first cycle but I will be joining the Military in april and I would be doing a 10 week cycle. I'm looking for the one that would work the best so when I go to M.E.P.S. it wont show up. thanks

system admin is offline Owner
    You will be perfectly safe by using any testosterone (enanthate , cypionate , propionate , etc), winstrol , anavar , d-bol, anadrol , masteron , haloteston, etc...

stay away from Nandrolone (Deca , Laurabolan) , Long Ester Tren , and Boldenone (EQ)

Steroid Cleanse will clean out everything else including street drugs. It is NOT a mask and it WILL cleanse you completley until you use again.

Bc

coolermaster1218 is offline New Member

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    You will be perfectly safe by using any testosterone (enanthate , cypionate , propionate , etc), winstrol , anavar , d-bol, anadrol , masteron , haloteston, etc...

stay away from Nandrolone (Deca , Laurabolan) , Long Ester Tren , and Boldenone (EQ)

Steroid Cleanse will clean out everything else including street drugs. It is NOT a mask and it WILL cleanse you completley until you use again.

Bc
    Why do you say don't worry about the Test stuff? but stay away from the Nandrolone? I did my 1st shot of any juice in 3 years on Tuesday night and with my luck was pissed tested for juice 2 days later on a Thursday morning.
    Do you think it will come up positive? Plz Help.
    Also what is the name or that Roid cleanser.

div1zor is offline New Member
    military drug tests dont test for gear...its way to expensive for them for them to even just test 1 individual.....trust me i know =]

Thread Information