spanish_aesthetics is offline New Member

AST and ALT enzymes

My AST and ALT are almost 100 i tested around 3 months ago. I trained really hard monday, tuesday and wednesday and took the blood test on thursday is it posible that this could be the reason?

Anyways im 6'1'' and 205 pounds 10% bodyfat i was taking around 350 protein since then i lowered to 280 grams just incase. Also i was taking insane ammount of water around 3 gallons a day which i also lowered to 1.5 gallons. I was also dirty bulking around 4.5k to 6k cal somedays eating all day.

I'm now also taking a couple herbs that are known to help to control this levels. I will take another blood test in one month more less just asking for opinions. They also tested me for all kind of hepatitis and all came negative.

Never took steroids and this is the main reason i want to stabilize this levels so i can plan my first cycle.

All my other levels came normal except:

glucose 69.0 normal 73-100
    alkaline fosfatase 318.0 normal 88-300

and colesterol HDL came on the lower end with 42 normal 40-80.

Im experimenting a little of pain on my lower back this last month but i think it's has nothing to do with it and its all in my inmagination and its probably the heavy squatting and DLs to be honest.
    Last edited by spanish_aesthetics; 09-08-2010 at 11:25 AM.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be?

Going to get them checked again in 2 weeks any ideas?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    post up your full results

tembe is offline Member
    without knowing ur full results they seem a little high..mine were around 80 after using stana...so i dunno lol..consult ur doctor i think?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you been subjected to any chemical exposure? For example I used to work as a crew chief on a blown alcohol dragster and quit because the alcohol fumes ( and probably a lot of the other solvents used to clean engine parts etc.) would cause bad lab work results.

In addition Tylenol usage as well as many other over the counter drugs can cause elevation of liver enzyme values, and of course so can alcohol intake LOL.

Last but not least, liver values go up and down for no apparent reason, hence the reason for the retest.

Thread Information