Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Blood work came back I think I am scrwed.

sebaco2011 is offline New Member
    bro start eating healthy and doing more cardio for your heart

anon99 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AliYousaf View Post
    My blood work came just now and I think I am ****ed
    Any updates?

BTW, Im confused as to if you were actually symptomatic or just chasing lab values?

AliYousaf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anon99 View Post

Any updates?

BTW, Im confused as to if you were actually symptomatic or just chasing lab values?
    My Test levels and estradiol levels were good when I last ran a lab three months back. But Never recovered my previous LH FSH. The semen volume I could produce previously is still no way near to that. If i hadn't been traveling a lot lately I would have seen an Endo for professional help which i am hoping to do soon now. The sex drive is low and the only time I get a super had erection is when I've had weed. Which I don't do regularly off course. I am back at gym now and working that gut fat i gained during a downer phase.
    Last edited by AliYousaf; 06-13-2014 at 02:53 AM.

AliYousaf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anon99 View Post

Any updates?

My Test levels and estradiol levels were good when I last ran a lab three months back. But Never recovered the LH FSH. The semen volume I could produce previously still no way near to that. If i hadn't been traveling a lot lately I would have seen an Endo for professionals help which i am hoping to do soon now. The sex drive is low and the only time I get a super had erection is when I've had weed. Which I don't do regularly off course. I am back at gym now and working that gut fat i gained during a downer phase

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information