Athlete127 is offline Member
    Okay I'm posting on behalf of a really good friend who doesn't have an account.

He just turned 23 and has problems from cycles I believe. His cycle history is..

Ran just Test e 10 weeks probably twice (spread out reasonably) and this was when he was 20-21
    Test/tren e 10 weeks
    Test /tren /mast 8 weeks <--- ran this one twice and he started the second one literally the day he ended his post cycle.

I warned him. Well, after the last test tren mast cycle, he ran his pct like normal. (note he did run hcg throughout all these)

He started telling me he basically can't get all the way erect, and if he happens to, he loses it easy. Basically can't get it all the way hard in sex and if he thinks about anything else it's gone quickly.

Well, he decided he would avoid getting help and run test prop 100mg eod to see if that helped, and to see i guess if it was his test levels low.

He says now, he can get hard, but still has problems with keeping it hard and also can lose it easily.

At this point, is his route to start a PCT again and get blood work done??

Honestly, I think some of it is in his head, but then again I think there could be a problem. No other side effects though. He says sometimes he can have sex like normal.

I am a year older than him, and have ran about the same, except didn't run the second test tren mast cycle.

My boy needs advice because frankly, I don't know what to tell him. I hope this story doesn't turn out to be one of those young and steroids stories. I feel like it isn't to the point where he can't be helped or its THAT bad, but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by Athlete127; 10-02-2013 at 10:15 PM.

sfw
    sfw is offline New Member
    It may be in his head and he may need some medication for erectile issues but his testosterone levels may still be off. Guys like to run test cause it makes their libido go sky high but try coming off and you crash. This is why guys wind up never coming off. But who knows what their testosterone level is. To high or to low can cause other medical issues their not even addressing. Find a doctor who you can talk to and follow your care. Most guys need testosterone replacement therapy forever not just pct's. Checkout metabolicdoc.com to see what I'm talking about.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He should go get blood tests.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Id say with everything he is done at this age he is a very high risk he will be permanent TRT patient.

I would get off everything. Start PCT and let it do its job..He wont be back to normal for a long time even if at all. But I would say its better to try before he has no other option.

Then he needs to do bloods

he has years to go before he should have even ran even just test.. this is just plain stupid..... he will more than likely pay for his mistake. This is why you see all of our posts with the young and aas. For one they are not mature enough to make proper decisions.

NYCmitch25 is offline New Member
    With tren that can happen to anyone. Should run HCG with tren IMO. I'd do an agressive PCT with an HCG blast for 1 week first THEN clomid at 100mg with nolva 40mg then cut in 1/2 for 4-6 weeks more

SkinnyManJuice is offline New Member
    ah man

anon99 is offline New Member
    Restoring your axis may take 6-12 months.

Just because you "run PCT" doesn't mean your body is recovered. It is variable depending on age, cycles, cycle intensity.

You need to run HCG to come out of testicular atrophy. Also, you need endocrine antagonists to get your axis running again. PCT is highly variable per person and much more difficult to execute properly because adding hormones to your axis by its nature causes suppression.

Get blood work regularly to monitor yourself. There is definite risk of long-term damage in this situation.

But understand that the most common cause of erectile dysfunction is psychological. Does he get morning wood? This question helps differentiate whether it's psychological or physiological.

Thread Information