almightyrandy is offline Junior Member

Cool discuss SRS Question/THOUGHTS

WT: 150lb
    5'3
    cycle history: 3 an anavar 2 cycles winstrol .. rip blend cycle ..test e decaa cycle..

I have a doctor i go to regularly but i do not mention anything so no blood work etc..
    how'd you guys let your Drs know ? i plan on letting my dr know but not sure how i would come across this

boxingfan30 is offline Member
    I don't think that your doctor can discuss your using with anyone based on confidentially, however, don't look for any responses other than you are to young and might have really screwed yourself using AAS at 19... that was just stupid. The best thing to do is cycle off and hope that in a few years you can still get it up and you don't have MAJOR hormone issues later.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    1. Your doctor is not going to know jack ship about anything unless it is an anti-age center. So why approach him and tell him?

2. there is a complete list of the labs you need to do over in the blood work forum. Take the list and tell the doc you want that blood work.

3. Get the results and bring them back here to be reviewed by Kelkel and others to see what is up.

What you do is what you do until you tell someone. Then it is public knowledge and loose lips sink ships. Keep it to yourself is my opinion. Use the resources here. Save money and have people in the know guide you.

My 2 cents.

Rodcrip6 is offline New Member
    You shouldnt use no aas at age 19 nor at 150lbs u need to eat and lift heavy as fucc. Your test is high already dont ruin a good thing wait till your at least 200lbs or 26 years of age.

Thread Information