11bd is offline Junior Member

Main reason for blood test

What is the main purpose to get blood work done on cycle? Is it just to confirm if you are at risk of gyno? Or is it to look at the genral health risk ? If you are taking a SERM and a AI shouldn't you risk of gyno be low ? Just not sure what all you are looking for in the blood test. I have seen thread on how to read the blood test and breakdown of what you are reading so that is not the issue. I am still not sure the real reason for the test, or if it is necessary?

and yes i am a newbie this is my 3rd cycle have a lot to learn, everyone one was new to the game at one point.

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    Dear 11bd
    I guess that some people have a different view on why you should take at BT(bloodtest), but my personal opinion is to check your general health, and to make sure that your endocrine system is going back to normal. I.e check your testscore(i.e test, f-test. SHGB, FSH and LH, and maybe estrogen and progesteron etc), but for preventive medicine check lipids, BS(bloodsugar) and kidney and liverfunctions, thyroidfunction and hematology. of course the tests that you can take are endless, but don`t take more than necessary. Try to stay as safe as possible, best of luck!

Thread Information