Blood Test Question

I am about 7 weeks post cycle and wanted to get all the necessary blood work to see all necessary levels.

Can someone tell me what panels need to be tested?

Or...

Post a link to direct me to my answer.

I really appreciate the help!!!

~Base

Quote Originally Posted by base4291ball
    I am about 7 weeks post cycle and wanted to get all the necessary blood work to see all necessary levels. Can someone tell me what panels need to be tested? Or... Post a link to direct me to my answer. I really appreciate the help!!! ~Base
    Bump

~Base

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Female hormone panel

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859
    Female hormone panel
    I appreciate the comedy but I'm being serious.

I'm wanting to know the panels that most people get done when coming off a cycle.

~Base

Quote Originally Posted by base4291ball
    I appreciate the comedy but I'm being serious. I'm wanting to know the panels that most people get done when coming off a cycle. ~Base
    I was being serious. It will test for everything you are looking for.

I was being serious. It will test for everything you are looking for.
    Do they test for testosterone free & total?

Because I know I need a test panel, CBC panel & CMP panel. But I'll add in the female panel.

Thanks!

~Base

It includes all of that. Check out private md labs website and click on female hormone panel.
    Last edited by Mp859; 07-01-2014 at 08:57 AM.

It includes all of that. Check out private md labs website and click on female hormone panel.
    Thank you!

~Base

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    I am not sure excactly how much you want to check, but maybe you can ask your physician to do a general test, i.e. hematology(e.g. HB, leuko, MCH, MCH, trombocytes/platelets), liver- and kidneyfunctions, elektrolytes, lipids(preferebly total-k, LDL, HDL and triglycerides, and if hereditery for cardiovascular disease ask for Apo A1-lipids), glucose(fasting)+ HBA1C, TSH, F-T4, SHBG, total test, fri-test, estrogen, progesteron, FSH and LH. And since you are taking the bloodtest, check your b-vit-levelse(incl MMA and HC), d-vit and iron.

Maybe a bit to excessive, and remember that if you check 10 things in your blood, it is not uncommon that 1 is outside the normal range, but it does not mean that there is any significant clinical value to it, i.e. it could be "normal" for you.
    And if you trust your doctor, and you can talk to him/her, maybe you can what you have been doing so that they can follow you up if you decide to take another cycle?

1. post, and sorry for the misspelling, English it not my mother language. Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Flatus78
    I am not sure excactly how much you want to check, but maybe you can ask your physician to do a general test, i.e. hematology(e.g. HB, leuko, MCH, MCH, trombocytes/platelets), liver- and kidneyfunctions, elektrolytes, lipids(preferebly total-k, LDL, HDL and triglycerides, and if hereditery for cardiovascular disease ask for Apo A1-lipids), glucose(fasting)+ HBA1C, TSH, F-T4, SHBG, total test, fri-test, estrogen, progesteron, FSH and LH. And since you are taking the bloodtest, check your b-vit-levelse(incl MMA and HC), d-vit and iron. Maybe a bit to excessive, and remember that if you check 10 things in your blood, it is not uncommon that 1 is outside the normal range, but it does not mean that there is any significant clinical value to it, i.e. it could be "normal" for you. And if you trust your doctor, and you can talk to him/her, maybe you can what you have been doing so that they can follow you up if you decide to take another cycle? 1. post, and sorry for the misspelling, English it not my mother language. Best of luck!
    Thanks Flatus! I'll be scheduling blood work before my next cycle today

~Base

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    That was nothing, please tell us how your BW was, and be safe!

Thread Information