Ryanfox is offline New Member

What is reasonable E2 level for mid cycle blood result

Hi guys, I have a general question. Because I was debating with my friend who had a mid cycle blood and E2 was slightly higher, 46.1, than normal range, <42. And his test level is over 1500. He is taking AI 0.5mg everyday. But said he felt emotional and wanna increase AI dose to 1mg everyday. His cycle is test p 100mg every other day and tren 75mg every other day.

Is it accurate or reasonable to make the E2 level back to normal range during cycle by adjusting AI dose? Because for what I understand, E2 comes from test and such a high test with slightly higher E2 seems reasonable.

Hope someone can help me clarify. Thanks in advance.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Your friends e2 is perfectly fine.

He should not change his AI dose or anything else in this protocol.

You're should tell your friend to create his own account here so that you don't have to be the intermediary.

Ryanfox is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Your friends e2 is perfectly fine.

He should not change his AI dose or anything else in this protocol.

You're should tell your friend to create his own account here so that you don't have to be the intermediary.

Hi bro thanks for your comment. I will tell him see if he's interested in asking questions here, because it's just for my own knowledge and I wanna know what I think is right or not. Thanks again.

Thread Information