Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: blood work after 4 months

fabry91 is offline New Member

blood work after 4 months

hi guys.. i have done blood work after 4 months of my first little cycle... i have used:

1ml/250mg of decadurabolin and 1ml/250mg of sustanon every week for 3 weeks only...

used the monday and the thursday respectively...

i stopped it so early for a cystis at urinary tract... and for the fear of something more dangerous i have finished it...

the level are:

glucose: 101mg/dl
    total bilirubin: 2.30 mg/dl
    direct bilirubin: 0.59 mg/dl
    Alanine aminotransferase: 33

here the value are abnormal but it can (maybe) explained with the gilbert syndrome from which i suffer..

s-follitropina(FSH) 1.6 UI/L
    s-prolactin (PRL) 14.2 ug/L
    s-testosterone 9.00 nmoli/L
    p-corticotropina (ACTH) 39.0 ng/L
    s-cortisol 214 ug/L

here the value i think are really low, they are close to the minimum values... and i don't understand if it is normal or it can be a problem...

after the cycle i haven't done any type of recovery due to the fact that everybody have told me to avoid it.
    Last edited by fabry91; 02-12-2017 at 08:53 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    The bloodwork is incomplete, you should have LH, free testosterone and estradiol.

What time you took this bloodwork? Did you eat something before it?

Yes, your testosterone is low. Its not a surprise since nandrolone is very suppressive and should not be used for first cycle, plus without PCT it can take a long time to recover or never recover at all.

Do a complete hormone bloodwork and a proper PCT after to try and recover your HPTA.

EDIT: whoever told you not to do any recovery (we call it PCT - Post Cycle Therapy ) is completely wrong. Nandrolone will shut you down from the first injection.
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 02-12-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    The bloodwork is incomplete, you should have LH, free testosterone and estradiol.

What time you took this bloodwork? Did you eat something before it?

Yes, your testosterone is low. Its not a surprise since nandrolone is very suppressive and should not be used for first cycle, plus without PCT it can take a long time to recover or never recover at all.

Do a complete hormone bloodwork and a proper PCT after to try and recover your HPTA.

EDIT: whoever told you not to do any recovery (we call it PCT - Post Cycle Therapy) is completely wrong. Nandrolone will shut you down from the first injection.
    thanks for reply me.. here in italy must have a medical prescription for do the blood work and it wasn't easy have the list wrote up... i can try to have another one more complete... bloodwork done at morning, 8 a.m. - eated only 12 years before.
    so you think that i could run pct also now, after 4 months?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, you can run PCT now.

Also your glucose over 100 means that you are developing metabolic syndrome which will lead to diabetes, this is probably due to bad diet... How old are you?

About the bloodwork in Italy im sure Bizarro will help you it when he sees this thread.

i'm 25...
    yes, in the last period i have eated really bad, the last bloodwork done before this (done at work for law) was good, glucose was 86... now i have restarted to eat good, not sh*tty meal...

so now i start PCT with clomid only, can be enought? i have one blister of 10 tablets (50 mg each).

consider that: in total, i have done only 3 injections of decadurabolin and 3 of sustanon (1ml/250mg each) in the period of 3 weeks.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry91 View Post
    thanks for reply me.. here in italy must have a medical prescription for do the blood work and it wasn't easy have the list wrote up... i can try to have another one more complete... bloodwork done at morning, 8 a.m. - eated only 12 years before.
    so you think that i could run pct also now, after 4 months?
    Well not really, you need to hook up with a private lab, prescription is only strictly required for SSN/SSR subsided ones.

When I want to get shit tested I just show up at my lab with a printed list, the guy there is so cool I get a 15% discount every time for being a good customer.

About your bloodwork yes it's uncomplete, no LH but FSH is usually more resilient yet very low, so I guess LH must be in the gutter too.

Glycemia is borderline but likely from stress (imo).

You should attempt PCT asap, but I'm not knowledgeable in that area.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Well not really, you need to hook up with a private lab, prescription is only strictly required for SSN/SSR subsided ones.

When I want to get shit tested I just show up at my lab with a printed list, the guy there is so cool I get a 15% discount every time for being a good customer.

About your bloodwork yes it's uncomplete, no LH but FSH is usually more resilient yet very low, so I guess LH must be in the gutter too.

Glycemia is borderline but likely from stress (imo).

You should attempt PCT asap, but I'm not knowledgeable in that area.
    thank u bizzarro for your support!

waiting for info about which PCT i have to follow. i was thinking to take one tabs of 50 mg for 10 days in a row.. considering the length of my cycle...

Thread Information