mhswhite500 is offline Junior Member

What Panel to order from Discounted Labs?

Hey all,

I’m currently trying to figure out the root cause of small lump by my nipple as well as possible hypgonadism/low t. I’m currently not on any gear and haven’t been in some time.

I’ve seen some vets here suggest discounted labs as a good test site; so, I’m going to roll with them, but there are so many panel options

I figured I would roll with the full male hormone panel (I’ve attached what’s included), but I’m hoping I could get some reassurance from more seasoned guys here, just in case I’m missing something.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What Panel to order from Discounted Labs?-99539441-16aa-4bb7-a218-69a61518617d.jpg  

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    That covers all the important bits. Hopefully someone will chime in with a discount code. If not search for it. They’re always floating around here

mhswhite500 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for chiming in, man. I was able to knock 20 bucks off of it, so, it came to 240. Not the end of the world.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.

What Panel to order from Discounted Labs?

I used them last week, and I ordered the "TRT MALE Hormone/Wellness Follow Up Panel" for $177 with the 10% discount code.

The stupid girl poked my arm, and i immediately felt electric shock and warmth in my index and middle finger of my hand, over a foot away from the stick. Over a week later, when I move my arm, i still feel like there is a bug on my forearm, about an inch above my wrist, but on the outside, not the inside of the arm. The nerve must travel around from the fold in my skin down and around my arm to the outside.

Anyway, I got the results emailed to me three days later. My levels were crashed, since it was three weeks since cold stopping my TRT.

I will use them again, I will just use a different lab location.

Last edited by C27H40O3; 05-15-2020 at 12:58 AM.

Thread Information