Like Tree37Likes

Thread: I told my doctor I was on steroids by accident

TheDreamer is offline Associate Member

I told my doctor I was on steroids by accident

I'm now scared. Help.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDreamer View Post
    I'm now scared. Help.
    I've got to remind you that you were advised against that.

But since you did anyway, calm down. The doctor works for you. It isn't him you have to worry about.

It's your insurance company if the doctor let's them know. Or if you get bsf sick and they pull your records.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 03-31-2021 at 01:53 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Its a good thing, then the doctor can treat your properly if he knows whats going on with you.
    almostgone, Cylon357, redz and 1 others like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Its a good thing, then the doctor can treat your properly if he knows whats going on with you.
    I hope this is isn't sarcasm. At this point is nothing to make funny about. Thanks for responding.

He remained silent and didn't say anything. Gave me the impression that he is about to disclose or something. The doc seems like a cool guy though. Please I need more responses. If he asks me again, I will say I am not into that. I will probably make it seem like he didn't hear well.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I hope this is isn't sarcasm. At this point is nothing to make funny about. Thanks for responding.
    Your having a laugh ain’t you mate?
    You sound like a child.
    He’s being serious,if the doctor knows what your doing he can diagnose your problem properly and take the correct measures to fix you...
    TheDreamer, redz and Cuz like this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Did you tell him you been skippin leg day too?
    Cylon357, redz, tarmyg and 1 others like this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Well that is objectively funny
    Cylon357 likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    That is true, but I will never admit it to a Dr. The moment the Dr knows, the insurance will probably know. Let’s also hope that you aren’t paying for accidental death because it will be denied. Coverage can be denied through your use of illegal substances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    956Vette, Hughinn and TheDreamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    That is true, but I will never admit it to a Dr. The moment the Dr knows, the insurance will probably know. Let’s also hope that you aren’t paying for accidental death because it will be denied. Coverage can be denied through your use of illegal substances

Being in England I forget sometimes that we get free nhs and thus it’s easier to talk to the doctors about steroid use ....
    Fluidic Kimbo likes this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    Your having a laugh ain’t you mate?
    You sound like a child.
    He’s being serious,if the doctor knows what your doing he can diagnose your problem properly and take the correct measures to fix you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    It is not funny. I come to this board for orientation, not for this kind of bullying. Please stop.
    Last edited by TheDreamer; 04-01-2021 at 08:04 PM.

I had to google it elsewhere because apparently a few fonts here didn't take it seriously.

This was an answer:

"There is a doctor patient confidentially code that doctors are supposed to abide by and therefore I believe if he did it wouldn’t be able to be used against you. I am not sure on that aspect but as the patient confidentiality I can tell you it exists and all medical professionals are bound by it. Even if you committed murder for instance your therapist could not turn you in as they are sworn to uphold this code. If you planned on committing a crime or murder in the future and told them that is a different story. You can be arrested for that and there is no violation committed by the medical professional."

I didn't tell him directly. Just between words basically. He kind avoided the conversation I think.

You sound like a juvenile in your posts and as such will get treated like one....
    Think before you post mate
    redz and Killah_Keith like this.

You sound like a juvenile in your posts and as such will get treated like one....
    Think before you post mate
    Don't worry about how I sound and mind your own business. If you people continue getting at me this way on each one of my threads I'm gonna start being nasty to y'all in response. It's pathetic at this point.

Some people calling others juvenile when they act juvenile themselves. This how pathetic this is.

Honestly, a few dudes here act like total jerks and just because of that I'm not going to treat them as such. It's also because I'm simply not interested.

Don't worry about how I sound and mind your own business. If you people continue getting at me this way on each one of my threads I'm gonna start being nasty to y'all in response. It's pathetic at this point.
    Really lmao go ahead mate and see where you end up...
    redz likes this.

By the way no one was or is being nasty mate you would know about it if they were....
    Members including a moderator have tried to help you to which you whined at the moderator...
    We are not here to mother you as that’s what it seems you want...
    I take it your an adult?
    Act like one.
    Cylon357 likes this.

It seems like you were advised against it, but you did it anyway. Don’t expect us to feel sorry for you. Most of us have been there, done that and try to prevent others from making the same mistakes.
    Bullying??..: come on please.
    You might want to re evaluate if you want to be on a forum like this if you consider that bullying.
    Cuz and Booz are far from bullies.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I had to google it elsewhere because apparently a few fonts here didn't take it seriously.

This was an answer:

"There is a doctor patient confidentially code that doctors are supposed to abide by and therefore I believe if he did it wouldn’t be able to be used against you. I am not sure on that aspect but as the patient confidentiality I can tell you it exists and all medical professionals are bound by it. Even if you committed murder for instance your therapist could not turn you in as they are sworn to uphold this code. If you planned on committing a crime or murder in the future and told them that is a different story. You can be arrested for that and there is no violation committed by the medical professional."

I'm on the NHS in Europe too so I get everything for free and can tell my doctor (almost) anything.

Like just last year I caught syphilis, and my doctor identified juvenile DNA meshed to the syphilic pathogen. He asked me in his office:

You understand that I'm a doctor and that I am obligated to report some things to the authorities, but... it seems you could only have gotten this infection from molesting a child
    I went bright red in the face -- naturally -- and I was stuttering and stammering, until he interjected with:

unless you could account for the DNA, perhaps you share a sink or bathing area with a niece or nephew. . . ?
    I blurted out, 'YES! My nephew left his toothbrush in my bathroom'. That was enough to stop my doctor going any further with it -- I knew he didn't want the scandal in his clinic.

Nobody ever found out about what I did with the boys behind the lockers in the basement, and thankfully I made my way to Germany to be treated as a 'virtuous paedophile'. My life is on the straight and narrow now, I'm free and happy. I'm getting married next year.

So here's my advice for you:
    Tell the doctor that you molested a child who was being breastfed by a mother who took steroids . He won't look any further into it.
    TheDreamer and Booz like this.

This was an answer:

Insurance gets the information.

TheDreamer likes this.

It seems like you were advised against it, but you did it anyway. Don’t expect us to feel sorry for you. Most of us have been there, done that and try to prevent others from making the same mistakes.
    Bullying??..: come on please.
    You might want to re evaluate if you want to be on a forum like this if you consider that bullying.
    Cuz and Booz are far from bullies.
    Umm no. I was not advised to not tell the doctor because I simply never asked. So you are wrong in this part. There was one recent thread in which I made a post asking but got the response soon after my appointment with my doctor and it was already too late. It's really nobody's false.

Again, there is a policy here that states your information is going to be kept confidential. I signed up before my interview. This was what made me tell the doc.

ps. Booz and Cuz have made fun of me in other threads for asking questions. It's not the first time that they do it. Don't come here defending them. I already said that if they continue with this behavior I am going to have an answer that won't be nice. At this is pathetic that these dudes come here disrespecting me like that. I am not a kid. They surely behave like one.
    Last edited by TheDreamer; 04-02-2021 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I
    Tell the doctor that you molested a child who was being breastfed by a mother who took steroids. He won't look any further into it.
    At first I really thought you were serious. Wow.
    Thanks for taking the time anyways.

Insurance gets the information.

OMG I'm scared. Don't say this to me please.

By the way no one was or is being nasty mate you would know about it if they were....
    Members including a moderator have tried to help you to which you whined at the moderator...
    We are not here to mother you as that’s what it seems you want...
    I take it your an adult?
    Act like one.
    Is that you in the avi? You are way too old for this.

TheDreamer, have you prioritised the development of your physical body over your psychological and mental development?

Even the biggest guys will tell you not to do that. At first glance the likes of Phil Heath and Kai Greene might look like meat heads, but the self-discipline required to get your body to look like that is extreme -- it's still an incredibly arduous task even if you take a lot of steroids and have a chef employed and living with you.

Weightlifting is a fantastic hobby to relieve the daily stresses of life and to stop the mind thinking too much, it should be viewed as a positive practise that enriches your life -- it should not be viewed as a mandatory practise required to sustain life.

If all the guys on this forum became paralysed from the neck down then they'd just adjust their hobbies to their circumstances and get on with things. I'm not saying that they wouldn't miss weightlifting or bodybuilding, I'm just saying that a life without muscle is still a life. We are human, we adapt.

Psychological resilience should be your #1 concern in life. Unless of course you're religious, in which case you should prioritise your faith. If you prioritise one of these two things and always keep them in the #1 spot, then the pursuit of happiness will become an easy and light activity.

Unless of course you don't want to be happy -- in which case you should probably get into all that so-called 'fetish' stuff. Those guys are miserable but they're stable and can hold down a job.
    TheDreamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I had a lengthy, snarky, yet also helpful response typed up.

Then I deleted that sh!t.

OP, I think you are trolling. If not, read some of the stickies. All the answers you are looking for are likely there.

One bit of advice, though, troll or not: don't disrespect members that are trying to help you, ESPECIALLY not Hall of Famers and Knowledgable Members (some of which have responded to this thread).
    Maybe we're not reading the responses? Who am I disrespecting that is trying to help me (again)?

I AM NOT A TROLL.

Thanks anyways because you are one of those who has helped on other threads. Some of the others keep bullying me on the other hand. It's ridiculous at this point.
    Last edited by TheDreamer; 04-06-2021 at 11:53 PM.

Oh snap, I'm not going to lie: I was sitting on the crapper when I first read this and LOL'ed so hard my wife checked on me!

Not funny really. This situation got me really nervous and that response didn't help. It's why I got so upset.
    Last edited by TheDreamer; 04-06-2021 at 11:53 PM.

Maybe we're not reading the responses? Who am I disrespecting that is trying to help me (again)?

I AM NOT A TROLL.

Thanks anyways because you are one of those who has helped on other threads. Some of the others keep bullying me on the other hand. It's ridiculous at this point.
    Quote the bullying?
    I assure you if you were being bullied you’d know about it mate......

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are going to be placed on the no fly list. Don’t try and cross any borders either.

One last thing... please stop pulling the bullying card.
    As I stated earlier, bullying is not because you do not like what someone says.

I should stop here so it doesn’t become a rant. LOL

Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You are going to be placed on the no fly list. Don’t try and cross any borders either.
    This hadn't even crossed my mind, but upon pondering, I do believe that you are pertinently correct. The individual in question is most certainly flagged.

TheDreamer, I don't know if you are bilingual, or if you have siblings or distant relatives in overseas territories, but I certainly wouldn't transit abroad.

Do you currently have a beard, or a conspicuous hairstyle? If the former, trim the former; if the latter, trim and change colour. Do not be heard speaking a foreign language. You really have found yourself in viscous quicksand here, and although I do not wish to sound condescending, perhaps your life would not have descended into such unbridled chaos if it weren't for your penchant for personal development and evolution.

Had you considered abandoning babylon altogether and becoming a monk? I did something similar about 7 years ago but admittedly I wasn't as far gone as you are.
    Cylon357 likes this.

One last thing... please stop pulling the bullying card.
    As I stated earlier, bullying is not because you do not like what someone says.

I should stop here so it doesn’t become a rant. LOL
    Man you'd wanna see how they deal with bullying in a Catholic rehab.

Patient: The guy across the hall from me is [.... put accusation here ....]
    Employee: You know why he's doing that? He's doing that because he's absolutely terrified to face himself.
    CASE CLOSED

I'm suing the cunts.

BTW, OP, we have come pretty far from where we started, with you admitting aas use to your doc. My final thoughts on the matter:

So what?

Sure, it isn't ideal, and you might have to lie to your insurance company IF THEY ASK and deny any use, but nobody has "shoot on sight" orders or anything. And lying to health insurance companies.... man, don't feel bad about that. That industry is all messed up.
    It's in my blood and urine test. Wouldn't lying be a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    What? I hope you're really playing for real. Omg

It's in my blood and urine test. Wouldn't lying be a problem?
    You need to listen to more of Tracy Chapman's lyrics, like the chorus to this one, "Sometimes a lie is the best thing":

Quote Originally Posted by TheDreamer
    What? I hope you're really playing for real. Omg
    There was one guy on here who had his own thriving business cutting down trees. He drove to the doctor in his articulated truck, told his doctor he was on steroids , and then on the way home he stopped at a gas station to fill up his tank. He used MasterCard --Payment Declined. He tried his VISA card, payment declined. The taxman made him bankrupt overnight. All his accounts were frozen, and they still remain frozen to this very day. He's buried in the cemetery yonder by the railway tracks.

There was one guy on here who had his own thriving business cutting down trees. He drove to the doctor in his articulated truck, told his doctor he was on steroids, and then on the way home he stopped at a gas station to fill up his tank. He used MasterCard --Payment Declined. He tried his VISA card, payment declined. The taxman made him bankrupt overnight. All his accounts were frozen, and they still remain frozen to this very day. He's buried in the cemetery yonder by the railway tracks.
    It is not funny. I asked a serious question.

It is not funny. I asked a serious question.
    Okay then let's get down to business. First we need to rule out the Big 3:

(1) Have you ever murdered anyone?
    (2) Have you ever raped anyone?
    (3) Have you ever molested a child?

If you haven't ever done any of these 3, then you should be able to mesh neatly back into society (although perhaps with a little turbulence along the way).

If you've done (1), I think you'll need to find a religious community, perhaps born-again Christians or a Hare Krishna commune.

If you've done (2), you're really going to have to search for a forgiving community possessed of great forbearance. Perhaps Bethel church out in California.

If you've done (3), then you only have one choice:

Booz likes this.

Okay then let's get down to business. First we need to rule out the Big 3:

(1) Have you ever murdered anyone?
    (2) Have you ever raped anyone?
    (3) Have you ever molested a child?

If you haven't ever done any of these 3, then you should be able to mesh neatly back into society (although perhaps with a little turbulence along the way).

If you've done (1), I think you'll need to find a religious community, perhaps born-again Christians or a Hare Krishna commune.

If you've done (2), you're really going to have to search for a forgiving community possessed of great forbearance. Perhaps Bethel church out in California.

If you've done (3), then you only have one choice:

OMG. You're terrible. It's not amusing at all.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    I've got to remind you that you were advised against that.

But since you did anyway, calm down. The doctor works for you. It isn't him you have to worry about.

It's your insurance company if the doctor let's them know. Or if you get bsf sick and they pull your records.
    Why would the insurance company care ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information