Kaytime is offline Associate Member

Blood test done (experts please chime in)

Hey guys

I just wanted to post up bloods and history to give you guys a better understanding Aswel.

I’m now 34 and I have been blasting and cruising for years with the occasional coming off steroid completely at times.

I have done a lot of oral cycles which I believe have contributed to my high liver enzymes aswel as using tren e/parabolan too.

My last cycle consisted of TEST/TREN/ANADROL /T3 and slin which I cut short due to blood pressure running high and possible signs of jaundice (today my dr confirmed I don’t have it)

It’s been 3 weeks now and I have just been on a trt dose of test and my blood pressure is back to normal and cardio has been added (lockdowns here are strict and rubbish)

My liver enzymes are high and my dr knows I have come off my blast and he wants these numbers down, I know liver enzymes do go high with training/food intake as a bodybuilder and AAS use but I wanted to know from people with experience if these are generally bad or worse?

I have been taking
    1000mg Tudca
    1200mg nac
    1 tab Multi vitamins
    3 x Fibre caps
    3G fish oil
    And a tonne of water as usual.

Is there anything I can do to help get these numbers down lower while on a cruise? I’ll post results. Blood test done (experts please chime in)-8601f6ba-f9f4-4c6d-937c-567d5ce66e59.jpeg
    Blood test done (experts please chime in)-3a6834f3-91e2-431d-9b94-1cfee1776cfe.jpeg

Anyone???

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    You're doing well brother, your labs should all buff out in another month, keep up the good work/fight!

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    You're doing well brother, your labs should all buff out in another month, keep up the good work/fight!
    So my liver enzymes are not as concerning? I feel like I have more energy now and I’m on a cruise.

What’s your take on liver

Thread Information