marcus300 interviews Mooseman

marcus300: Where was you born and where do you live?
Mooseman: Buffalo NY is my birthplace, and i know live in south florida.

marcus300: What are your stats?
Mooseman: 6'1 245,, 15%

marcus300:Tell me about your family and why did you single your mother out for being the most important person in your life?
Mooseman:Man i have to say that i am really blessed to have the family that I have. my father died when i was 9 of cancer, my mother never remarried. i have 1 sister and 1 brother who are both older. ever since i was younger, pre dads death my mother and i had a crazy bond. Since that time i watched a woman completely disregard her wants and needs to support and raise 3 children, this was a woman who never worked and made sure we had nice stuff. i can remember after my dad died my mother would come outside and play basketball with me every night for years, we would throw the football, and mind u she is 5' 100lbs.i just love my mother to death, i really dont think i would want to live if anything happened to her.

marcus300: Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend or children?
Mooseman:just ended things with my fiancee shit just was not right with that girl in her head, she was crazy bipolar with some serious health issues.i really tried to make it work but it was just not meant to be. no children as i had one on the way many moons ago and suffered the same fate as Nark situation, i was told it was a miscarriage to find out it was an abortion as i was working out of town. that really fvked my head up, and to this day i have issues with it. i really wanted to kill this girl, it was not my ex-fiance, it was before her..

marcus300: How you coping with the recent split from your girlfriend?
Mooseman:at first it was difficult but it has been for the best.thats all on this subject..

marcus300: You mentioned in your 11 facts that your dad died of cancer, how did this effect you growing up?
Mooseman: well my dad was the provider. He ran shit. i mean we lived a great life, had a ton of cash business, i had a great childhood..when he died there were alot of issues with his estate and IRS, gone was all the money and high living...emotionally it didn't crush me till i was older as i never dealt with it when i was younger, wish i would have but i am one of the most thick-headed people u will ever meet. looking back it really has messed me up. at that age u never really appreciate the time u have with someone, now i look back and think i never knew my dad..
i spend alot of time at his grave, just talking, and expressing myself. i know it sounds weird but i never dealt with it when i was younger and everyday it wears on me more and more.

marcus300: Your a heavy smoker, full packet everyday plus cannabis. I find it hard to understand why you would smoke so much when someone so close to you died of cancer, does it not scare you what the consequences could be?
Mooseman: i never worry about the consequences to myself. i am the kind of person who worries about others and disregards himself. i wish i never started smoking however i do really enjoy it. i will stop the cigs soon but not the cannabis.

Members question: What type of cancer your father died from?
Mooseman: died of hodgekins cancer. he contracted in the army when he was 20, fought that shit and had it in remission..then it came back and it slowly beat him down, he went thru the treatments but is just got to much.That's it on this boss, dont want to go any further on this one.

Members question:You wrote you love and smoke marijuana and cigs every day but hate liberals? Please explain this thought, since many liberals in the USA are for the decriminalization of marijuana.
Mooseman: i really do believe liberalism is a mental disease, and just cause they or some of them are fighting to decriminalise a substance i use does not mean i will support them or what they are trying to do.i really dont want it decriminalised, i know the dangers that face me using, and its a choice i make.i do not believe or want kids to have more of a reason to start smoking cgs/pot. maybe im just being my thick-headed self, but cannabis does not slow me down as i dont sit around all day toking. but i def. think for kids in highschool that smoke pot are at a disadvantage as it does nothing but hurt the mind and get people off track..yes im a hypocrite cause i say it does not negatively affect me. i want all kids to grow up smoke/drug free...

marcus300: Do you believe in god?
Mooseman:absolutley, i am a practising Catholic.i do not preach and hate people that do.

marcus300: What kind of relationship do you have with your brother now and why did you two fall out?
Mooseman: now my brother and i get along very well, he is around alot and it is really nice to be able to have a brother in my life.the falling out started when i was young, i watched as he took advantage of my mom with money and work. i was just to young to say anything.then after a couple years i watched him come and go which always bothered my cause my mom and sister are air tight, and he never was like that. he never put the family first,then he refused to pay my mom back a large anount of money after he sold his house that she bought and moved to NJ.he came home for a holiday and said the wrong shit to my mom and i beat the ever loving shit out of him.he went to the hospital and had me arrested.i forbid him from coming around my family or to even hear about him.
years later he was struggling in NC, my mother asked me to help him which i did, i gave him a job and moved him back to south florida.i am so happy he is around, he is such a different person as i am now..much more involved but that's the cliff notes version. again, im real glad he is back in my life,

Further update since doing the interview: well my brother is out of my life again. we got into it the otherday which became physical on my end which resulted in him calling cops on me again. my mom and sister stood by me but he is nothing more then a selfish prick.i have washed my hands of him once and for all..and yes it is very painful to have to do this, but i wont have anyone ever hurting my family..i was really happy to have him back in my life but in the end true colors always show, and his true colors are dogshit.

marcus300: How the hell did you get shot?
Mooseman:one of the jobs i do is bodyguard work. i was on tour with an entertainer as the second guard, we were leaving the venue after sound check and got ambushed by thugs trying to rob us. mind u we were 12 deep, they had a bunch of heads and one pulled a gun and started shooting. while pushing my principal in the car i got hit in my upper left back and then was stabbed in the right shoulder while getting into the next vehicle. the stab hurt alot more then the bullet however the after care was worst with the shot as they had to retrieve the bullet.

marcus300: Tell us how you got into bodyguarding?
Mooseman:by accident, i was just finishing the state lawsuit and wanted to do something different, actually i ahd to.my best friend manages a high profile artist and also was managing a security company. we protect at all times 9 grammy award winning artist so i came aboard with him and ran the security company for a while doing odd gigs here and there. we were short a guard on small tour so i went out on the road. because my size, being to small i can only be a second guard. well things went great so we found someone else to handle day to day for the security company and i just kept doing the bodyguarding thing as the principal loved me.at first i liked it but now i hate the work but luv the money. this next run i go on will be my last, it is not a life i want to lead anylonger.

marcus300: What do you like about this site and why do you come here everyday?
Mooseman:when i first started coming here it was all for knowledge, never shot the shit with anyone.now, i love this place, its where i can come and just relax and hear crazy shit. this was the first internet forum i ever was on, and really like the guys here. there are a ton of great people here, and it gets better daily. and it has been a slow year in my other job so i have a ton of time at work. just to add that i am very worried about SIGGY, he has become a good friend and it is not like him to not be around. point im making is this site is more then a forum, it is extended Family for some of the guys here that form a bond..

Members question: you are a straight up guy, with a strong opinion, what would you change about this board if you had the chance? and please dont limit yourself with fear to be banned.
Mooseman: let me first say that my strong opinion has cost me many things in my life, and i do make an effort to control it, however some times its like having torrets, shit just comes out..
about this board, i love it. i have many friends here and many who dont like me, cant please everyone.
i really would like to see a section that lists when a member gets banned and what the reason was.i understand it cant happen, but would really like to see people get called out on their bullshit, if u break the rules and get the Ban hammer, then put it out there for public knowledge.
and i would like to see a section for all the fallen members who have done so much around here.

Members question: Are you for or against the moderation in the use of military force?
Mooseman: love our military but hate our government.our sons and daughters are fighting wars that cannot be won, and they are doing it with their hands tied behind their backs..i want our military to go big, if terrorist attack us and kill innocent people, then we should do the same. they bomb are buildings, we should fire bomb their cities, they kill 3k innocent people of we should kill 30k of their people.
shit will never happen, and this topic just makes my blood boil as we cannot do anything without some fvking group protesting saying how cruel we are.the military would have a much easier job if we attacked the correct people, which in my mind is the muslim faith...the world needs to come together and end this shit..

marcus300: How did you come up with your username?
Mooseman: it was given to me years ago by my best friend, he said i was big like a Moose and just caught on and it is my nickname in life, everyone knows me as Moose...

marcus300: If you could be change something from your past, what would it be?
Mooseman: the amount of money i pissed away and how i made it. i was heavy in the telecommunications field, well actually i had 3 phone rooms and 5 satellite offices that just hosed people with bullshit advertising. i was killing it but never felt good about it. then the state attorney moved in and it was all over. cost me a small fortune to get out of, and that was the end of that chapter.

marcus300: What kind of cycles do you do?
Mooseman:nowadays i do nothing crazy and nothing long. i really like ur short cycle plan however the prime period killed me.i always use test prop as my base.. im currently running a prop and tren cycle, that's about all this old body has left.i will most likely only use them 2 compounds going forward.

marcus300: If you could have dinner with anyone in the world who would it be?
Mooseman:Dr. Michael Savage

marcus300: Where do you see yourself in 12 months time?
Mooseman: going over seas in Jan for most likely my last bodyguard run. then i dont know, i may become a teacher and coach football. i really want to work with high school kids as i feel they are so misguided today, i really want to help people.but who knows, i just hope im alive in 12 months.

Side note: Just want to say thanks to everyone on the board, a really big thanks to everyone who has helped me out along the way..this board has the best group of members and Vets around.
marcus what u do here is amazing, you really do not receive all the thanks you should, you sir are a class act.
Nark, i know we had a dumb issue on my part in the past and can only hope in the future we can put it past us. u are class act as well just like all the other vets and members around here.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL MY BROTHERS ON THIS BOARD.