marcus300: Which country are you from and how do you like living there?
glixxerboy1: I'm from the US. I've lived in a few different areas of the country. Originally from NJ/Philly. I lived in Dallas Tx for 3 years and now live in Fort Lauderdale Fl

marcus300: What do you do for a living?
glixxerboy1: Business management. I've been in a few different industries but most of my career has been in the fitness industry

marcus300: Are you married and do you have children?
glixxerboy1 I'll be married for 3 years but we got separated in Oct. We didnt talk for a while but have started talking again and getting along, so we will see what happens. As most know on here my marriage wasn't really planned. We have no children and dont want them.

marcus300: What are your current stats and what would be your ideal ones?
glixxerboy1 lol. Pretty sad right now. I'm 5'6 175 and about 15%. My ideal states are what i used to be. 185lbs and 10=11%

marcus300: How long have you been training and what are your goals?
glixxerboy1 I've been training since i was 15. I used to wrestle when i was younger and always lifted even though i was small. My goals would be to get into the 180's. Looking at old pictures i feel i looked really good at that size.

marcus300: Have you ever taken steroids, if so what and how many cycles?
glixxerboy1 Yes i have. I tried alot of different things. My favorite cycle is test and tren. When i was in my best shape thats what i would run also with GH

marcus300: What have been your happiest times of your life?
glixxerboy1 My mid 20's. I used to make alot of money then so i had no concerns and could afford to enjoy life. I was also single and ran a strip bar. So I had a few years of parting, traveling and lots of strange hot girls.

Members question: Are you married and if not if he would ever consider going Bi- Coastal (pun) and date an ex rodeo farm boy from southern Missouri.?
gixxerboy1: lol Shol'va I am married and i'm sorry after Texas i dont like rodeo cowboys anymore. You should have said you were a city boy.

marcus300: What have been the lowest times of your life?
glixxerboy1 The last year has been the lowest. I have struggled with finding a good job. The financial situation cause alot of the stress and issues with my wife and I. In January i was laid off and my father passed away within 5 days of each other. I've had to move in with a good friend of mine cause i couldn't afford my rent anymore.

Members question: I see you have been around here since dirt, well at least since the Twin Towers fell. Are you the longest running active member here now?
gixxerboy1: I believe so but i never thought aboujt it. Do i get any kind of award or prize for this? Well Admin

marcus300: What was the last book you read?
glixxerboy1 I'm not a big reader. The last book i have read was years ago and it was the secret.

Members question: Was the lounge here when you first signed up? What was your reaction when DSM became a member here and you found out his orientation, did it bother you at all?
gixxerboy1: The lounge wasnt here when i started. There was alot less sections back then. I remember when the lounge was created there was a poll on what to name it. A ton has changed over the years.
I dont remember DSM first joining alot of people have come and gone over the years. I like DSM he is a good guy. I have absolutely no problem with him being gay. I don't know why anybody would.

Members question: In a ten year span that you have been with this site, how many members have you seen come and go? Obviously you are not a major flamer, and I mean that in a non sexual way, so how have you managed to keep your cool all these years and not get banned, or have you been banned and then allowed to return after a short period?
gixxerboy1: I've seen a ton of people come and go. Alot of people that were very knowledgeable, and some that made the board fun as hell. If you want to read some great stories check out Partyboynyc threads.
I was suspended once a few years ago. Me and a certian mod didnt get along on here and i made some comments i shouldnt have.

marcus300: If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. with whom would it be?
glixxerboy1 John Gotti

marcus300: How come you have had some time off the forum?
glixxerboy1 The last year has been ruff for me. I've never had the financial problems like this before. And all my personal issues with my wife and father really drove me down. I don't know if i was clinically depressed but i sure wasnt happy with my life. Every day was a chore to figure out how to survive. I needed to straighten my life out.

Members question: Who is the most least liked member in your eyes and who do you admire?
gixxerboy1: Least liked. I know there is always someone that a group doesnt like. I guess least liked by the entire board would have to be Bo. who i admire is also tuff. There are many members who builds i admire. If i have to pick one person I'd have to pick Haz. We are alot alike socially and both from NJ. He is dedicated to the board has great build a very good career at a relativly young age.

Members question: Why did you have a long time away from the board?
gixxerboy1: I had alot of personal stuff happen the last year. The separation from my wife. I lost my job and my father passed away. I was pretty depressed for a while and really not feeling very social.

marcus300: What makes you angry?
glixxerboy1:I don't know if its angry but the thing that annoys me the most is being late. I hate people that are late and my wife and i would get into fights because she would take so long getting ready we would be late for everything. That's my biggest pet peeve

marcus300: When was the last time you cried?
glixxerboy1:About 2 weeks ago. My dog got one of these poison toads down here in Fl. He started foaming out the mouth and acting strange. I rushed him to the vet and he was having seizures. I really thought he was going to die. He my best friend and i lost it.

marcus300: What problems are you having with your wife?
glixxerboy1: We were getting into a lot of fights because of money. My wife's high maintenance and i didn't have it like that anymore. I couldn't buy her things like i used to or afford to take her out.

She also got caught in some lies and secrets which really made me start to loose trust. Mostly bullshit things that weren't worth lieing about. I wouldn't have been mad about the truth but i was mad she lied.
She would go out with the girls a lot. Mainly because i couldnt afford to go out. So with the lies i caught her in before. I would freak out about it. Looking back alot of it was me blowing things out of proportion and I really don't think she would cheat now. We are talking and getting along again so we will see what happens.

Members question: Was you really surprized that marriage broke down?
gixxerboy1:I have to say yes and no. I was thinking of proposing to her about a year earlier but i thought she was a little young and not ready even though she was hinting she wanted to. When everything happened with her immigration i really had no choice but to marry her. It was now or never. The first year was great. So i thought we would last. Once i lost my job making good money it really strained us. Even though i did get another job it was making significantly less. So our lifestyle changed and she wasnt willing to.

marcus300: How many close friends do you have?
glixxerboy1: Not many. Moving around I've lost touch with most of my friends. I have a couple that we still talk often.

marcus300: On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you?
glixxerboy1:Maybe 5. I'm not miserable anymore but i wouldn't say i'm happy. Whoever said money cant buy happiness is wrong.

Members question: Oprah, Barbara Walters, Hillary Clinton. You gotta fuk one, marry one, kill one, go!
gixxerboy1: lol. Who made this question? Fuk Hillary I think she is lesser of the evil choices. Kill Barbara Walters and marry Oprah. She is rich as hell, she can be my sugar momma or i'll divorce her and take half her shit.

marcus300: Describe yourself in 3 words?
glixxerboy1:giving, honest, broke

Members question: who would you most like to meet from AR?
gixxerboy1: This one is tuff to just pick one person. Probably Dukki. We talk on facebook and on the phone so it would be cool to actually meet up.

marcus300: Tell our readers 2 things what would shock us about your or your life?
glixxerboy1:I'm very smart(that isn't the shocking part) But i dropped out of high school my junior year. I moved and didn't fit in at my new school and hated it. I went on to get my GED and graduated college.
Nobody knows that, none of my friends or my wife.
In my mid 20's really when i was in great shape. I would party and do drugs alot. It never effected work but we would do shit all weekend every weekend.

marcus300: What are your plans for the future?
glixxerboy1: My first priority is to find a good job. Some place i can have a career again. I'm not sure if i'm going to stay in Fl. I need to find a home again