marcus300: Thanks for taking part in this interview. I’ve had a lot of pm’s forwarding your name for interview so the members questions should be interesting…Where abouts in the world do you live and have you always lived that in that country?
Bonaparte: The US, though my childhood was spent in Europe. My name probably gives away the country.

marcus300: Are you in a relationship and do you have any children?
Bonaparte: No and none that I know of.

marcus300: What are your current stats?
Bonaparte: 5'10". I would weigh 58.33 lbs on the moon.

marcus300: What do you do for a living and what are your future plans for employment?
Bonaparte: EMS, but I'd like to be a trauma/ER or flight nurse. I'll take what I can get, so long as it isn't boring.

marcus300: What got you started in bodybuilding?
Bonaparte: I was a tiny kid and figured that not being the weakest kid in class would help my self-esteem. So I bought a weight cheap weight bench and EZ-curl bar with my own savings when I was 10 and started lifting here and there. Then I got way more involved in lifting for high school wrestling and more still when I was in college. But I've seldom considered or labeled myself a "bodybuilder".

marcus300: You have great insight and knowledge in the construction/making of AAS why does this side interest you the most and how did it first come about?
Bonaparte: I can't afford to spend thousands of dollars on steroid cycles, and I trust my own intellect and abilities far more than I trust some random guy.

marcus300: What brought you to our forum?
Bonaparte: bb.com got rid of their AAS section, and the pay site I was on was lacking in traffic and action. Also, this place had the best brewing section, so that was a huge draw.

marcus300: What kind of training protocol do you follow?
Bonaparte: For the last 7 months or so I've been doing super-slow training, mostly with machines. This routine may not be optimal for mass and explosive power, but it does provide great muscle endurance, shape, definition, and strength without the risk of injury (especially if you don't like training with a spotter).

marcus300: How many cycles have you ran and what’s your favorite one?
Bonaparte: About 4 real "cycles" and a few short experimental runs with orals or TNE. My favorite cycle was probably my third, which consisted of 300mg Test E, 600mg of Primo, a 50mg Tbol kickstart, and a 50mg Anavar finish.

marcus300: Do you have any other hobbies?
Bonaparte: Motorcycles, women, Tai Chi and Yoga as of late (if you laughed: **** you). I also have a huge shotgun, but rarely take it out. But mostly, I just like learning new things and collecting qualifications and degrees.

marcus300: You have mentioned that your on HRT, when did you start your therapy and why do you think contributed you starting hrt so soon?
Bonaparte: I started my third cycle a few years back and didn't want to go through PCT again. To me, the positives to staying on outweighed the negatives. My test levels even long after my second cycle were mediocre at best, so I knew it was only a matter of time before I'd have low test. But I also homebrew (so my HRT costs practically nothing), and I am in the medical field so I know how to take care of myself and any health issues that may arise.

marcu300: What would be your ideal stats?
Bonaparte: Realistically, maybe 10lbs of muscle more than I'm currently sporting, and maybe 1-2% less bodyfat...which would basically have me looking like one of those "aesthetic" tools on bb.com. But being a terrible liar, I couldn't be much bigger than I am now without the whole world knowing I'm on steroids , which wouldn't be smart.

marcus300:What has been the lowest time in your life for you and the happiest time?
Bonaparte: Happiness and sadness are all relative. There have been a few times where I really thought I was truly happy, but looking back it was an illusion based on romantic infatuation. Overall, I've probably had the highest and lowest points of my life this very year, based on identity crises and self-discovery and realization.

marcus300: What was the last book you read?
Bonaparte: Aside from textbooks? Assholes Finish First by Tucker Max.

marcus300: For a new guy starting down the road of bodybuilding, what would you say to steer him in the right direction?
Bonaparte: Play it safe in all aspects of the game. Slow and steady wins the race, and there are too many fat ****s out there with stories of how they "used to squat 500lbs until their knee injury".

marcus300: How do you see yourself in 5 yrs time?
Bonaparte: Maybe married, hopefully no kids, working in a level I trauma center ER. Covered in blood with a stern face and a huge, beaming smile on the inside.

marcus300: If you have 3 wishes what would they be?
Bonaparte: World peace, the abolition of reality shows and radio talk shows, and lasting happiness.

marcus300: What would you change about the forum if you could?
Bonaparte: I WANT BAN POWER!

marcus300: Which members do you admire and which ones do you dislike and why?
Bonaparte: I admire anyone I can learn from, and those with cool heads and a good attitude.
I dislike people who don't know what they're talking about and have nothing interesting to say. But that goes for life in general.

marcus300: When was the last time you cried?
Bonaparte: Last week when my grandfather passed away.

marcus300: Are you religious:
Bonaparte: **** no. I've tried, but I just can't manage to believe in state-sanctioned magical fairytales.

members question: What are your thoughts on the longevity of life and steroid use .
Bonaparte: Watch out for your cardiovascular system. This seems to be what prematurely kills bodybuilders and other athletes. The easiest measure to take is to invest $50-$100 on a decent electronic blood pressure monitor. Hypertension is responsible for so many health issues, along with probably the scariest of all: a stroke.Apart from keeping an eye on your blood pressure, get bloodwork done several times yearly. Renal function, liver function, lipids, all of it. The compounds and doses you choose to use are obviously important as well if you want to be in the game for life. I try to steer clear of orals, and I stick mainly to Test and Primo. I'm already on self-imposed HRT in my 20s, but by following my own advice and taking a proactive approach to managing my health, I hope to live to a decent age (but not too old, because rotting away in a nursing home is a fate worse than death).

members question: What are his plans for aas use in future
Bonaparte: I'm just going to keep doing what I am doing and use just enough to maintain the body I find appealing and functional.
But my curiosity gets the best of me, so I'll eventually try just about every AAS out there. As of now, I have used: Test (base and most esters), EQ, Winstrol , Dbol , Tbol, Primo, Anavar, Deca , and Tren .

members question: Besides Primo, what is your favorite compound?
Bonaparte: Anavar. I like the added bonus of increased collagen synthesis, which helps road rash and burns heal several times faster than normal. The pumps and glycogen storage dramatically change my appearance in a few days, so it is nice for a boost when I don't feel like running a full-on injectable blast. I also like that it has a very low androgenic value, so acne and hairloss are non-issues.

members question: Does it irritate you when us new guys bombard you with questions?
Bonaparte: No, so long as they aren't stupid questions (which most certainly exist, BTW).

members question: Do you see any potential with any of us new members?
Bonaparte: If you mean newish red members, yes.I suppose a few of you regular members aren't too bad either...

members question: You're known for your straight talking and telling it like it is, so who don't you like on the board staff or general members?
Bonaparte: Hahaha! I'm not going to name names, but I generally haven't made it a secret when I really disliked a member. Strangely, those members seem to disappear shortly after I do so...
And no, I don't have anything against any other staff.

members question: you were asked to make a presentation at a venue such as TED, what would your topic of discussion be?
Bonaparte: Probably the therapeutic uses and benefits of anabolic steroids.

members question: how many years have you been on gear?
Bonaparte: I can still count the years on one hand.

members question: do you get mad if someone says your input is broscience?
Bonaparte: WHO SAID THAT!!?? I'll horse-whip them with my stethoscope!!

members question: What, if any, was the most extreme self-diagnoses and self-treatment have you done?
Bonaparte: HRT by far. I hated PCT and it took much of the luster out of using AAS in the first place. I didn't want to be yoyo-ing around by 20lbs, as that just draws more attention to yourself. After 2 cycles (both of which were responsible and run with PCT), my test levels were only in the 400s. So I made the decision to just stay on, since I knew that I could always supply myself with test (even if it means synthesizing it from DHEA) and look after my health.

members question: Do you subscribe to any magazines? If so, which ones?
Bonaparte: No magazines. The last and only paid subscription I had was Game Informer when I was in elementary school.

members question: Where have you traveled and what city/country would you like to revisit most?
Bonaparte: France, China, Amsterdam, Virgin Islands. I wouldn't mind going back to China, and I will always visit France.

members question: How long have you been brewing and what was the biggest brewing fuk up you ever made?
Bonaparte: I've been brewing for a few years. My first cycle was with UGL Test E, and everything after that was my own.
I've ****ed up Winstrol suspension before. I didn't have the correct solvent on hand, so I tried to improvise by using more BB. It didn't hold for 10 seconds when removed from the heat, so I couldn't filter it into the vials.
Beside that, I've just had a few compounds crash, which I corrected. Oh, and I've spilled some stuff here and there :/

members question: what was your first cycle? and how did you fair out?
Bonaparte: 400mg of UGL Test E for 11 weeks with Adex. I gained 15lbs ("kept" 5 or 10) and a bunch of strength.