sweetworry is offline New Member

Unhappy living with side effects

I need someone to help me understand how to live with someone who has been taking roids for years. He does not compete, just likes to be built and big. He was "off cycle" when he moved in, and has made dramatic changes in his behavior since he has been back on roids/ testosterone .

I understand you get irritable, tempermental, have trouble sleeping, and actually bothered by anything "moving". We have 2 dogs- they bug him all day. I bug him at night ( after being gone all day) just by saying hi when I come home, and asking how the day went...
    By saying we "bug" him I mean he says "just leave me alone, stop bothering me, what do you want- cant you see Im busy?" 24-7, but claimes we are fine, and he loves the dogs....????????what?

I , in turn feel very hurt and useless when it comes to making his day better.Being powerless as a strong woman in every other aspect of her life does not set well . I want to help and its in my nature to want to help as much as possible. It is a constant battle with wondering if saying " would you like a glass of water" will get a -sure,thanks- or maybe a - if I wanted a glass of water, i would get it myself-

After taking these things for 6 years, what chance is there for the person to stop ?

How do you talk to people taking these without causing irritablity?

What would make someone unaware of the effects, or choose to ignore them?

I looked all over the web, and this seemed to be a knowlegable place where hopefully I can get some help. Thank you!

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetworry
    I need someone to help me understand how to live with someone who has been taking roids for years. He does not compete, just likes to be built and big. He was "off cycle" when he moved in, and has made dramatic changes in his behavior since he has been back on roids/ testosterone .

I understand you get irritable, tempermental, have trouble sleeping, and actually bothered by anything "moving". We have 2 dogs- they bug him all day. I bug him at night ( after being gone all day) just by saying hi when I come home, and asking how the day went...
    By saying we "bug" him I mean he says "just leave me alone, stop bothering me, what do you want- cant you see Im busy?" 24-7, but claimes we are fine, and he loves the dogs....????????what?

I , in turn feel very hurt and useless when it comes to making his day better.Being powerless as a strong woman in every other aspect of her life does not set well . I want to help and its in my nature to want to help as much as possible. It is a constant battle with wondering if saying " would you like a glass of water" will get a -sure,thanks- or maybe a - if I wanted a glass of water, i would get it myself-

After taking these things for 6 years, what chance is there for the person to stop ?

How do you talk to people taking these without causing irritablity?

What would make someone unaware of the effects, or choose to ignore them?

I looked all over the web, and this seemed to be a knowlegable place where hopefully I can get some help. Thank you!

he shouldnt be on gear if he cant handle it......

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    What kind of steroids does he use, just plane testosterone ?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    On certain compounds Im more irratable but what most ppl will probably say is that if he cant handle the sides and act like a grown up then he should not be on aas. I would confront him with the mood changes. My wife doesnt let me get away with it and you shouldnt.

goldsgymmiami is offline Junior Member
    i have a question can any one help dont know how to post a thread for my
    question unless i can ask it here

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGEST J
    What kind of roids does he use just plane testosterone?

Sounds like tren . Cant sleep, irritated, etc..

no one can help i guess

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    wow thats a horrible situation to be put in.

Have you confronted himwith the way your feeling?

Do you know if his use has affected his health?

I currently do not have a steady woman in my life, but when I did i layed out the red carpet, I think you need to ask yourself if the relationship your in is worth the tramatic emotinal abuse?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    He gets angry just when you say "Hi." The guy is a complete moron, thas all I can say. That is just overacting and being a baby. If hes been doing it for years as you say then I'm guessing he doesnt have many friends. This guy doesn't deserve your time. Slap him and tell him to stop crying like a baby, that gets old fast.

-Bino

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goldsgymmiami
    no one can help i guess
    dude stop hijacking people's threads. when you're in a forum click new thread it should be at the top left of the forum. sheesh

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KDRLINUS
    he shouldnt be on gear if he cant handle it......
    ABSOLUTELY!.. one must be aware of the sides, and deal with them in an orderly, mature fashion otherwise cease all use..They must realize its not fair to the others if they are acting in this manner. If they care at all about other people, they would control themselves, or get help to do so....

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I agree with Andre...even if your in a bad mood you should treat your woman with respect...kick him out...jerk...

I hate to say that...and it might not be what your looking for but its the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    dude stop hijacking people's threads. when you're in a forum click new thread it should be at the top left of the forum. sheesh
    LMAO. Is that the guy who can't make his own thread? Oh man and he just comes right into a random thread and says no one can help. That is absolutely HILARIOUS. What a moron.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    I think you need to ask yourself if the relationship your in is worth the tramatic emotinal abuse?
    very, very true indeed...

c bino go f yourself

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    i have a question can any one help dont know how to post a thread for my
    question unless i can ask it here

bro no offense but you need to stop crapping in other peoples threads..

Look it is not that hard to post your own.. Go the main page >> choose the area you want to post in >> click New Thread and BOOM you are there..

if you can't figure this one out you really need to rethink AAS

Oldman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails living with side effects-pic1.gif   living with side effects-pic2.gif   living with side effects-pic3.gif  

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    He gets angry just when you say "Hi." The guy is a complete moron, thas all I can say. That is just overacting and being a baby. If hes been doing it for years as you say then I'm guessing he doesnt have many friends. This guy doesn't deserve your time. Slap him and tell him to stop crying like a baby, that gets old fast.

-Bino
    Totally agreed also....

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    Awesome thread. Thank you for sharing it. I don't know what can help your sitation.

But I think you probably helped many of us, when we're irriatable we'll take mental notes to quit being assholes and take it easy. I'd hate to put my wife in the situation this guy has put you in. I'm sorry you have to live with it.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar

Those attachments oldman...

c bino go f yourself
    LOL. Good luck getting people to help you in your own thread with your attitude and mental problems, that is if you ever figure out that there is a BIG button that says New Thread right in front of your face jackass.

-Bino

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid

Those attachments oldman...

just trying to do my part.. This guy has posted in several threads and asking the same thing.. I never thought it was so hard to figure out.. Oh well I am in the upper echelon of intelligence also.

Oldman

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    If you know what your doing and have the correct ancillaries in place, sides should be bearable at worst! Your boy needs to check himself and man the fvck up!

your avatar, newkid.... shes prolly one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen....

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    your avatar, newkid.... shes prolly one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen....
    Shes fvckin hot! Looks sorta like a blonde jlh!

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    LOL. Good luck getting people to help you in your own thread with your attitude and mental problems, that is if you ever figure out that there is a BIG button that says New Thread right in front of your face jackass.

-Bino
    bee-ay utiful.. couldnt have said it better myself...

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    plain and simple, he shouldnt be using steroids if he cant contain his anger...i would say give him an ultamadum..what's more important to him, if he can't contain his negative feelings

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    ABSOLUTELY!.. one must be aware of the sides, and deal with them in an orderly, mature fashion otherwise cease all use..They must realize its not fair to the others if they are acting in this manner. If they care at all about other people, they would control themselves, or get help to do so....
    well put...

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    agreed, if its causing major problems in his life, and the cost-benefit ratio is poor, then he should have enough sense to get off the stuff.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    plain and simple, he shouldnt be using steroids if he cant contain his anger...i would say give him an ultamadum..what's more important to him, if he can't contain his negative feelings
    I don't think advice like this helps. would you go up to an alcholic and say hey you should stop that behavior. or a junkie and say something similiar?

This woman posted because she wanted advice on what to do next. building a time machine and going back to tell the guy hey don't do that isn't going to work.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    I don't think advice like this helps. would you go up to an alcholic and say hey you should stop that behavior. or a junkie and say something similiar?

This woman posted because she wanted advice on what to do next. building a time machine and going back to tell the guy hey don't do that isn't going to work.
    while i see your point of view and we should pool our knowledge to help this person in the best mannor.. i think the comments that say he shouldnt be on gear, are more to show her that she shouldnt have to live with a person that has emotional disorders.... when gear effects your own life that one thing when it starts to effect the ones we love its a whole new story

the question 'how can i live with these side effects" is the wrong question.. it should be "how can i get this person to stop using gear because its taking a toll on my both our lives and our relationship?"

so to answer your question Mkrulic NO you wouldnt simply tell an alcoholic to stop drinkin but if u followed the statement "u should stop drinkin" with useful advice like how to ween off or how to get help, why then is that not good advice...?

its the same in this situation, we are trying to evaluate the problem and offer solutions, i say that she needs to think of herself first... he is letting this stuff take hold of his life and things are getting out of control, if she doesnt step in and do something like give an ultimatem, than she risks potentially hurting herself more and losing whats left of her broken relationship.

the ball is in her court and the time to DEAL with side effects is over....

my girl would not put up with that crap and she shouldnt have too...

good luck to u

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Yes, I myself think the love is not there fully either, when you share real love for someone, not this madeup "I like your body shit love". Then you see when the other one is hurt and you stop doing it, but in this case he seems like a selfish bastard. He is a very lucky guy having a girl like you wanting to take care of him. You even go in here talking to us to make this work out, it's heartbreaking and tears are about to fall from my eyes because he does not see it because he is so damn into his own selfish acts.

You have to ask yourself if this is the relationship you dreamed about when you were young? If it's not, then it's time to move along, because there is alot of nice guys out there, ready to give you the tenderness you need.

I wish you best of luck

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    have him run Var LOL

Quote Originally Posted by KDRLINUS
    while i see your point of view and we should pool our knowledge to help this person in the best mannor.. i think the comments that say he shouldnt be on gear, are more to show her that she shouldnt have to live with a person that has emotional disorders.... when gear effects your own life that one thing when it starts to effect the ones we love its a whole new story

the question 'how can i live with these side effects" is the wrong question.. it should be "how can i get this person to stop using gear because its taking a toll on my both our lives and our relationship?"

so to answer your question Mkrulic NO you wouldnt simply tell an alcoholic to stop drinkin but if u followed the statement "u should stop drinkin" with useful advice like how to ween off or how to get help, why then is that not good advice...?

its the same in this situation, we are trying to evaluate the problem and offer solutions, i say that she needs to think of herself first... he is letting this stuff take hold of his life and things are getting out of control, if she doesnt step in and do something like give an ultimatem, than she risks potentially hurting herself more and losing whats left of her broken relationship.

the ball is in her court and the time to DEAL with side effects is over....

my girl would not put up with that crap and she shouldnt have too...
    I agree totally...

Thread Information