AnabolicAlien Guest

~~~ Beheading of an American! ~~~

I wanted to start this thread agian. I saw the other one got wiped out. I thought it might be a little too sensitive to post on here but seeing that there used to be a thread I wanted to start it again.

Anyway, here's the full video:

http://www.consumptionjunction.com/c...1&page=1&fav=0

To put it bluntly, makes me want to get a machine gun and some grenades and go over there. There's nothing wrong with each of those hooded men that a five gallon can of gasoline and a pack of matches couldn't cure.

E.T.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    no one deserves a fate like that no one. i get sick to my guts evertime i think of that poor guy, not knowing what was to become of him. il bet you he dint know they were for real. what a bunch of sadists! you cannot call that a casualty of war. thats downright murder of the worst sort.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree...what happend was horrible...thats why I do not go there....If you leave the US border, you had better relize what can happen to you.

CanadianSteel is offline Associate Member
    I honest to god hope the US army finds them and kills them, they should send in like the SEALS to capture them

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I saw that a few days ago...

There is no words to describe how it made me feel, but I would
    love just 5 mins alone with all of those cocksuckers in the same
    position they Nick Berg in... I can promise all of you the things
    I would do to them would be unspeakable acts of destruction...

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Truly disgusting.

I'm not going to watch the video. I've seen others like it and they are still imprinted on my eyes to this day.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wish I wouldn't have watched it.............

I can't eat for at least half the day now.

Trust me, don't watch it............just go about your day.........

~SC~

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

no doubt

Take SwolCats advice, dont watch it. I am less a person because I did. Those fokkers are brainwashed cavemen.After that video I say fu*k the Geneva Convention and start doing crazy sh*t too.
    My worst enemy doesnt deserve a ending like that.

my digust

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I think every adult person in the US should watch it. It shows truth. What we are up against. People of this sick mindset would slaughter us all the same way if they could. We need to kill these types overseas or they will come knocking at our door one day.

If you are from US and Christian they call you a crusader.
    If you are Jewish you are a zionist.

The way human beings can slaughter each other over radical religion is mind blowingly horrible. Christians that are on the outer edge have doen the same types of things, this is just pure evil no matter what religion, nationality, race, or creed you are.

I can not believe this kid thought it was safe to be walking around IRAQ. Number one he is american, #2 he is Jewish, #3 he is walking around with an israeli stamp in his passport, those idiot terrorists probably thought they had won the lottery when they came across him. Didn't he remeber Daniel Perl from just a couple of years ago in Pakastan?

For his father to be pissed at the US gov't is a little weird to me. I know his son was good hearted and wanted to help but wouldn't you do everything in your power to keep your civilian son from walking around bagdad with no protection?

Anyway, what a tragedy.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    I think this was bad to our cause 2 because this tape made an escape path for the us administration to escape from pow mistreating scandal...binladen and zarquawi are doing bad for our cause I will be happy if they r gone

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    I'll take your word for it. I already know what happens anyway....truly sad.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ive also seen other videos like it, but i think ill stay away from this one. I dont see the need to watch a brutal murder on my computer.

RIP.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    ****ing disturbing man. in my opinion what the **** are civilians doing in areas like that??? why expose yourself to the risk unless your a solider whose protected... stupid people but no one deserves to die like that... time to make a big parking lot over there

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    That is no way to go! Absolutely horrible. Militiaguy the mistreating of POW's aint **** compared to ur cause picking up a civilian and cutting off his head with a knife and then holding it up like a trophy. If any of these ****ers came to the US id love to give them a closer view of my large gun collection.

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    ****ing disturbing man. in my opinion what the **** are civilians doing in areas like that??? why expose yourself to the risk unless your a solider whose protected... stupid people but no one deserves to die like that... time to make a big parking lot over there
    He was helping building up the infrastructure of Iraq, i think he was an electrician or something like that. Thats what you get for trying to be nice.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I must say I watched it and as ex military and a firefighter and paramedic I have seen some gruesome sights, but this made me the sickest. No one deserves to die this way. Cattle are slaughtered with more dignity. I could'nt get the video out of my head for a day. May his soul rest in peace. I still can't understand how Allah could approve of this. I feel even more for his parents and family to know their son died in this fashion.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Stupid & Unneeded

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Exactly bro,

Except a gun would be to easy for these ****ers...

Cool as a bro I may be on this board, I have some

Truely evil ideas for dealing with pussy mutha ****ers

like this... I'm almost ashamed to say what I would do...

So I won't...

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    That is no way to go! Absolutely horrible. Militiaguy the mistreating of POW's aint **** compared to ur cause picking up a civilian and cutting off his head with a knife and then holding it up like a trophy. If any of these ****ers came to the US id love to give them a closer view of my large gun collection.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    All of you should take note - this IS what they have in mind for every single one of us - we ARE kafir and thus no different than slaughtering a pig to them.

What is sad is this poor young man seems by his expression to have foolishly thought that his captors were friendly people untill the very end - when his terrified gurgling screams came out like a little boy or a dying rabbit - this is the problem with those on the left who think that if we can just prostrate ourselves before the enemy enough, just make them like us a little more - we will be safe

But no - there is no safety in anything but the utter extermination of our enemies - yes, we must exterminate them - and yes, this thinking is very similar to their own, who also think that they must exterminate us - but we must finally be wise enough to see through the hypocracy of those among us who hate themseleves - and realize that just like in WW2 - monsters do exist - and we are on the right side and must kill them

that is what the left simply cannot admit - that there is a "right" side to be on - it would negate thier moral equivalence theories that allow anything to be ok - but we MUST deal with this before this corruption spreads so far as to make us all as helpless and surprised as the evil mosters slit our throats

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not the same thinking at all... do we need to exterminate them... YES, but the reason is different. They hate us and want to kill all of us... we are defending ourselfs. Anyone who kills civilians like that is a monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    But no - there is no safety in anything but the utter extermination of our enemies - yes, we must exterminate them - and yes, this thinking is very similar to their own, who also think that they must exterminate us - but we must finally be wise enough to see through the hypocracy of those among us who hate themseleves - and realize that just like in WW2 - monsters do exist - and we are on the right side and must kill them

Booyah is offline Banned
    Anyone find it strange in the video, that if you look at the time he was beheaded 10 hours after he was thrown down, the men were white, and gold is forbidden in islamic religion(the man was wearing a ringt) Also, the executioner who identified himself (cant remember his name, ill find it) actually has a prosthetic leg...The executioner had two REAL legs.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Booyah
    the men were white, and gold is forbidden in islamic religion(the man was wearing a ringt)
    Men are not supposed to wear gold in the Islam. You will never see a religious Islamic extremist wear gold.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

i felt sick for the past 2 days just by the 4 images they had in the paper

.......def not watching that video..........i wouldnt even put myself thur that
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard about the video. I dont think I wanna watch it. Just hearing the details of it made me feel sick. I started to watch it stopped it.
    What actually happens so I dont have to watch it? I heard they start cutting through the back of his neck with a knife until his head is completely off. How long did it actually take???
    Last edited by WClayB; 05-07-2004 at 03:11 PM.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    It takes around 40 seconds, its bad...
    Last edited by itsallmental; 05-07-2004 at 03:08 PM.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    How long did it actually take???
    too long. a very inhumane death. They saw through his neck with something that looks like a large kitchen knife you would have in a wood block on your kitchen counter. It was not like it was sliced off by a sword or something, they had to hack at it while he was screaming and then really work at it to get through the bone. It took long enough that by the time they held up his head there were only a few drops of blood dripping from it.

Again, just pure evil. I am sure being drawn and quartered is worse but there is not much worse.
    Last edited by scottp999; 05-15-2004 at 03:57 PM.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I truely hope Bush authorized the SEALS or some covert team to go in and kill all of those guys. Im sure we will never know about it, but I hope the upper gov' powers take the time and money to send in a team and just destroy everything that attributed to the video. Send a message to the people who actually know the guys that if you do that again, you will end up dead.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Men are not supposed to wear gold in the Islam. You will never see a religious Islamic extremist wear gold.
    Hmm then i know alot of "fake" or "wrong" muslims here in Sweden. I see alot with gold rings and gold around their necks with pictures of the coran or their home country (mostly Iran).
    But then again they arent extremists.

Btw do you visit ogrish? Ive seen that avatar before...

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i remember the video of the japanese hostages and how they were threatened with knives, i thought that was bad......this takes the cake! that image of berg is seared in my brain.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I had the same issues as swole after watching, I was sooo sick to my stomach, I watched it last week, and can still vividly picture it in my mind. This is something that will stay with me forever...I definitely regret watching it.
    -Cy

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I will not watch this video.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    **** Liberals, **** John Kerry, **** Everyone Who Disagrees With This War!!! We Went To War To Stop This Kind Of Inhumane, Barbaric Act. I Say We Nuke The ****ers - Men, Women, And Children! They All Pick Up Ak's And Shoot At Us. I Wish Death Upon Them.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    that fills me with such rage. the fact that they filmed it makes it even worse, it's pure evil

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Video was crappy..Pearl video was clearer a bit more graphic..I guess Pakis have the jump on these boys when it comes to cinematrography....however still..despite the "issues" and questions about the video..ol' Habib was standing there with kid's head..still disgusting, barbaric and we must respond 10 fold.

I ain't American, but European. After seeing this video, you can't begin to imagine the rage I feel inside me against those mother ****ing dirty arabs. There all ****ing uncivilized animals if you ask me.

Please, in the upcomming elections; vote for Bush again. Someone has to convince the US government that nuking these countries is the ONLY solution, and although I don't agree 100% with Bush's policies, you cannot let a moderate liberal or left wing democrat take power. Nuke the ****ers.

But then again, didn't you Americans ask yourselves if there is a reason so many millions in the world hate you? After some heavy thinking, I came to the conclusion that all this anemosity towards America has deep roots, and is a result of your countries foreign policy, which you (Americans) fanatically continue support. The most obvious thing that comes to mind is the Israeli-Palestinian situation. It all stemmed from this unjust support for Israel and is probably due to the fact that the majority of the US lobby is Jewish.

If your country did not continue to support Israel for so long and provide them with huge economic aid and weapons, and actually did something to stop the middle eastern conflict, then people like Bin Laden and terrorist organizations like al quaida wouldn't exist.

I saw the Berg video and it was sick, but does the media in your country show you what the American soldiers have done and are still doing to innocent civilians including children? all the time!. I think not. In Europe however, because we are not American, we are not bombarded by American propaganda by stations such as fox news and CNN, but we see both sides of the story, and have a clearer view of what's going on. For instance I saw a couple of days ago on the news over a dozen children and innocent civilians buried from a so called "air-strike", which targeted a marriage ceremony. This and a lot more.

We Europeans are no better however, we just sit and watch all this **** happening in our world.
    Last edited by Toenail Juice Z; 05-24-2004 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Revised

bump!
    Last edited by Toenail Juice Z; 05-28-2004 at 06:32 AM.

Thread Information