hercules88 is offline Senior Member

hercules muay thai training begins.

I have finally found a great teacher to teach me thai kickboxing. for the last couple of years everywhere i go the teachers just suck, very formal, and are only interested in your money. well last night i met a killer teacher. he is ranked 6th in the world for muay thai and he tought shamrock striking. i think this is the theacher for me. met him last night and he has a great philosophy of fighting and he loves to teach it. one of the collest people i have met so far in cali. before i start up i told him i want to reagin my conditioning and flexability, im so close to the splits, but i need to be more limber.

i know we have allot of fighters of the board and if any are trained in muay thai or boxing, just wondering what kind of conditioning drills i should do? i was thinkning just running until i cant run any more, and when that happens go another mile. im very serious about starting my tarining but any help from the more eperienced as how to start conditioning will be appreciated. i told the trainer that before i started with him i want to make sure im in good shape as to not waste both of are time.

thanks bros

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Running is perfect! Or jogging actually.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    dude you are stoked, and you will most likely get pretty ripped from all the training, i want to get into that, but just havent gone through with it yet

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    thats why i am currently trying to lose every pound of fat that i have. i have lossed alomost 30 lbs of fat so far. im sitting pretty at about 200 lbs 12-15% bf at 5 foot 8. i hope to get around 175-180 before i start to train. the extra fat will just slow me down. i am very stoked, i have been wanting to do this for a long time. the guy is in orange, if your close you should look him up.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    cool, hey send me a PM with the guys name, id like to see what he is all about

Thread Information