Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    palequail is offline Banned

Another I HATE dating thread....

Ok, i'm not trying whore out on threads but I seriously hate dating. I take this chick out on Friday night, I met her at a bar a week before. It just so happens she is gonna be in Vegas when i'm there with all my friends so i'm thinking dope, party time.

So we go to dinner and then go have a few drinks. Things are going great we are flirting and eventually start holding hands and all. I go to drop her off at home and she says she definity wants me to call her again and get together. So I say ok and I lean over to give her a small kiss....and BAM!!! Denied Big Time!!!!! She says "I don't kiss on the first date". Yeah ok whatever idiot. So my deal is, Is this chick worth calling up in Vegas??? If she is gonna be a prude then that is a waste of my and my boys times...haha....thanks for listening to my drama. Oh and btw she isn't married...LOL

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Who doesn't kiss on the first date???? C'mon it's 2004 Go have fun bro and enjoy your trip

Yeah i know...the irritating thing is that I wouldn't have event tried if she wasn't showing interest...but all night it was great....I hate little girls that play games.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I know lots of folks who don't kiss on the first date. Nothing strange with that. I'd say give her another chance . . .
    I'd think that if she won't kiss you on the first date, she'll be less likely to mess around on ya.

Get to know her a bit first, share some time and experiences, and then go for the flesh . . .
    -Tock

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    rail it and bail it

What was wrong with that? She sounds respectable, I'd go out with her again. Are you just after a whore or somethin'? Hell, I love having to work for it. I'll take a prude respectable girl over a slut anyday. 85% of the time the sluts gonna be carrying a common disease anyway (oral herpes, etc).

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I would go out with her again... Just not in vegas.. Bunny Ranch Heeeeere I cooooome..

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    I would go out with her again... Just not in vegas.. Bunny Ranch Heeeeere I cooooome..

you going there to work again?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    you going there to work again?
    Why you got $$?

Why you got $$?

not for your ass

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    not for your ass

shhh.... i wont tell anyone

Why you got $$?
    Weren't you just passing out hugs for free in another thread? Well, is it free or isn't it free? If I gotta pay, it better be a d@mn good hug, I'm talking nude ass grabin' and all!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i have no problem with a chick not kissing on the first date. IT shows she has some morals. And thats a hard thing to find in chicks these days. No offense ladies, its just the truth. If ur just looking to get laid, find another chick IMO. If ur looking for a possible gf then she has potential. good luck!

OG

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    Weren't you just passing out hugs for free in another thread? Well, is it free or isn't it free? If I gotta pay, it better be a d@mn good hug, I'm talking nude ass grabin' and all!

Your bad for businesss...

ttuPrincess Guest
    a lot of girls wont kiss on the 1st date, but will put out after a few dates.. there testing you.. if you call again, they loosen up.. lol .. get it loosen.. HHAHAHAHHHA

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    a lot of girls wont kiss on the 1st date, but will put out after a few dates.. there testing you.. if you call again, they loosen up.. lol .. get it loosen.. HHAHAHAHHHA

pun intended

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, i have no problem with a chick not kissing on the first date. IT shows she has some morals. And thats a hard thing to find in chicks these days. No offense ladies, its just the truth. If ur just looking to get laid, find another chick IMO. If ur looking for a possible gf then she has potential. good luck!

OG
    my thoughts exactly
    abstrack@protonmail.com

yeah i know i'm just pissed...cause when I first moved down to Cali I wouldn't ever try to kiss girls at first..and I had a bunch tell my "why didn't you try to kiss me??". So whatever...na she is a very respectable girl but she is all about preaching about wanting to stay single but yet wants to party all the time....whatever...maybe i'll call her before Vegas , and I know she has super hot friends.

Do It!! Do It!!

HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    yeah i know i'm just pissed...cause when I first moved down to Cali I wouldn't ever try to kiss girls at first..and I had a bunch tell my "why didn't you try to kiss me??". So whatever...na she is a very respectable girl but she is all about preaching about wanting to stay single but yet wants to party all the time....whatever...maybe i'll call her before Vegas , and I know she has super hot friends.

She sounds like a waste of time and energy to me.

Go for her hot friends...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin

OG
    I agree completely. And like ttuPrincess said, give them a lil time. It will be worth it .

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Wait for the girl to kiss you first... I usually wait til the second date... and am usually the first to initiate.... not always common... but in my zone it is unfortunately....
    That way you know they want it.

It can be easy to pic up vibes.. if on the first date, she has her arms crossed and doesn't look straight at you...then most likely she is not interested.

If she seems interested on that first date, but chooses not to kiss you and is a little hesitant... trust me..... there is more than likely interest there.

Baby
    Last edited by Juice08; 05-09-2004 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Wait for the girl to kiss you first... I usually wait til the second date... and am usually the first to initiate.... not always common... but in my zone it is unfortunately....
    That way you know they want it.

It can be easy to pic up vibes.. if on the first date, she has her arms crossed and doesn't look straight at you...then most likely she is not interested.

If she seems interested on that first date, but chooses not to kiss you and is a little hesitant... trust me..... there is more than likely interest there.

Baby
    Cool advice BW....and btw...the guys you date are probably a bit intimidated of you .

houseofpain is offline Banned
    fu#k her bro, there are too many women who do kiss on the first date out there to trip over one who dont. puttin in work sucks

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro good things happen to those who wait believe me, she probably just wants you to get it out of your head that she's not a slut thats why she plays head games.

Quote Originally Posted by §ierra_350
    Cool advice BW....and btw...the guys you date are probably a bit intimidated of you .

Maybe... or Maybe.. too young? ... who knows...lol

Maybe... or Maybe.. too young? ... who knows...lol
    How old are you BW? I'll be the judge
    You must be all about the young guys though...

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    fu#k her bro, there are too many women who do kiss on the first date out there to trip over one who dont. puttin in work sucks
    ahhhhh....... a man of such desire.... comme on now..gimme a break.
    Last edited by Warrior; 05-09-2004 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    bro good things happen to those who wait believe me, she probably just wants you to get it out of your head that she's not a slut thats why she plays head games.

Oh yeah, a woman that already is playing head games on the first date. What a prize...

Lol, just dump her. Like that other guy said. Work sucks and there's alot more girls out there willing to put out. There's nothing wrong with sluts.

They have more 'skillz' then regular woman have.

Could someone please describe a regular woman to me... ?/ please.

There are SOME women out there who don't put out asap.... and **** straight know what they are doing... actually... if you want to really disect (sp) this whole situation...
    you can have the girls/ladys who will put out immediately whether they be a slut or not.... and not know class sex from hot sex..who knows. but they just know how to throw down on the first date...and sometimes it's lame as hell.

But..... when you get a girl/lady who may wait a week or two... just to makesure she is not wasting her time... you never know.. she may give you a ride for your life../.. JUST REMEMBER ONE THING.. most good things CUM to those who wait...LOL...

This is JMO> guys, and I'm just having fun.... So I'm not bashing anyone... I just want some of the guys to know.... and most of the older ones do.... sometimes you can have a classy gal on the outside... but on the inside... she can rock your world like no other!

TRUST ME.. ;-)

Baby

There are SOME women out there who don't put out asap.... and **** straight know what they are doing... actually... if you want to really disect (sp) this whole situation...
    you can have the girls/ladys who will put out immediately whether they be a slut or not.... and not know class sex from hot sex..who knows. but they just know how to throw down on the first date...and sometimes it's lame as hell.

But..... when you get a girl/lady who may wait a week or two... just to makesure she is not wasting her time... you never know.. she may give you a ride for your life../.. JUST REMEMBER ONE THING.. most good things CUM to those who wait...LOL...

This is JMO> guys, and I'm just having fun.... So I'm not bashing anyone... I just want some of the guys to know.... and most of the older ones do.... sometimes you can have a classy gal on the outside... but on the inside... she can rock your world like no other!

TRUST ME.. ;-)

Baby
    I'm not really old enough to pass judgement on ladies in general...
    But...what i will say is...
    I think MOST guys (myself included) prefer a nice girl, who is (like u mentioned) a freak in the bedroom.
    You can still bring her home to Mom, and have all the fun in the world that you could want...behind closed doors.
    Is that what you were gettin at BW?

TRUST ME.. ;-)

Baby

Yeah, maybe you're right. But I don't think so...

I've found out that girls that have had 40+ guys min are the sh!t.

Can't beat experience...

doby48 is offline Female Member
    I'd say give her one more date and if nothing still, to hell with her.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

I'm not really old enough to pass judgement on ladies in general...
    But...what i will say is...
    I think MOST guys (myself included) prefer a nice girl, who is (like u mentioned) a freak in the bedroom.
    You can still bring her home to Mom, and have all the fun in the world that you could want...behind closed doors.
    Is that what you were gettin at BW?
    Exactly..

Homeboy..... just remember... just like in grade school or whatever....there are some who just don't get it... and there are some who are naturals... ;-)
    you can have a woman who has half of what you said... and I'm not saying all.... but it's a good chance you could get one of those naturals.. lol.
    Hey it's all good.!

Palequail... I say... one more chance and you should know....
    Babyweight

Exactly..
    Glad to see we're on the same page...
    Is your opinion shared by most ladies?

Glad to see we're on the same page...
    Is your opinion shared by most ladies?

No, not really.... we are few and far in between.....
    so when you find us.....keep us! I think spywizard did!....

so when you find us.....keep us! I think spywizard did!....
    I'll take that advice .
    BTW, are you and Spy together? Did I read that right?

doby48 is offline Female Member
    Hey speak for yourself

Guess I am one of the few
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

I'll take that advice .
    BTW, are you and Spy together? Did I read that right?
    Noooooo.... sorry.....

I was trying to say..that he always talks about what a great relationship he has with his wife... and that she pretty much is on the same page as myself.

sorry.... hope no rumours start....

Noooooo.... sorry.....

I was trying to say..that he always talks about what a great relationship he has with his wife... and that she pretty much is on the same page as myself.

sorry.... hope no rumours start....
    Oh ok....Don't worry...I'll keep my mouth shut ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information