Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    I bet you dated some crazy, obsessed, dangerous prudes too.

Yes I did but honestly they were the best lays.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    It would drive me crazy if the girl had more guys, then I had girls... That's just me though... But then again it sucks when a girl doesn't know anything at all... But you know when a girl is too experienced when she can give you a better Hand J then you can give yourself... That's when things get sketchy

palequail is offline Banned
    I got the answer...break up with her....catch up to her number...then call her back up and get back together....almost worked for me once ...

na seriously though I know it sucks but that is just life in the past..who cares??? Just make sure you can trust her, that is the main thing.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    Seriously appalled reading this thread...and apparently if you don't care that so many male whores are calling her a slut then you must not care about her...hope you guys never need a second chance in life...gonna go pray for you haters...

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    Seriously appalled reading this thread...and apparently if you don't care that so many male whores are calling her a slut then you must not care about her...hope you guys never need a second chance in life...gonna go pray for you haters...
    :spudnik4:

Lesson of the Day...apparently chicks can't have game and make it out with their sanity...I don't know how many people she's been with to say she's a slut or not...cause very well she could be...I'm not saying they don't exist...but there are also those who are very selective and just like sex...and god knows I may have slept with more chicks than you have...and you might just hate me cause you feel inferior...WHO KNOWS...

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    haters??? i like smashing em but beyond that there good for sweet eff all... a spade is a spade

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Just make sure you can trust her, that is the main thing.
    Trust a girl? Is that wise?

its like people make it out to be some sort of "accident" that chicks like these have gotten plowed 50 times... damaged goods..

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    haters??? i like smashing em but beyond that there good for sweet eff all... a spade is a spade
    But you're so quick to call this chick a SPADE when you don't have the info to really do that...you guys could really have ruined something for him...now his feelings are going to be laced with your sentiments as well as his initial weariness which could have been partly just cold feet...so she's sexually liberated ...so the fcuk what...and what the hell is wrong with being able to give a better hand job then yourself...it could mean she's a fast learner and you don't have to pretend you're with a hot chick anymore...cause you're with one...I'm not sayin she isn't a hooker...but give better advice then dump her cause It's fun to say...be objective...this is someone's life...and off my soap box I go...

its like people make it out to be some sort of "accident" that chicks like these have gotten plowed 50 times... damaged goods..
    Well who's doing the ploughing? Screw it. You guys can keep your double standards. More fun girls for me.

Lesson of the Day...apparently chicks can't have game and make it out with their sanity...I don't know how many people she's been with to say she's a slut or not...cause very well she could be...I'm not saying they don't exist...but there are also those who are very selective and just like sex...and god knows I may have slept with more chicks than you have...and you might just hate me cause you feel inferior...WHO KNOWS...
    I would very seriously doubt you have been with as many partners that i have but I am saying this from experience. The women I have been with that have had many partners 30 and over have been sycho as hell. now you may not be that way. I know I was a dirt bag but I always gave women the benefit of the doubt. I always lost with higher partner girls.

fast learner.... riiiiiiiiighttttt... i hear ya tho

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    I would very seriously doubt you have been with as many partners that i have but I am saying this from experience. The women I have been with that have had many partners 30 and over have been sycho as hell. now you may not be that way. I know I was a dirt bag but I always gave women the benefit of the doubt. I always lost with higher partner girls.
    Prostitutes don't count, dude.
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 05-09-2004 at 04:00 PM.

Well who's doing the ploughing?
    you can call me daddie

Prostitutes don't count, dude.

don't ask don't tell. I never paid. Prostitutes need love too.

you can call me daddie
    I don't understand this response and I'm not sure I want to.

Notice how quickly men jump to make sure everyone knows they've been with more women then me..lol....isn't this thread about having too many sex partners?...oh wait that's just women...but hey I really don't care...I just found it amusing...cute signature Martha..how do you sort through all your nudey requests and still have time to spit reteric?...lol...you stud

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

I agree!!!

But you're so quick to call this chick a SPADE when you don't have the info to really do that...you guys could really have ruined something for him...now his feelings are going to be laced with your sentiments as well as his initial weariness which could have been partly just cold feet...so she's sexually liberated ...so the fcuk what...and what the hell is wrong with being able to give a better hand job then yourself...it could mean she's a fast learner and you don't have to pretend you're with a hot chick anymore...cause you're with one...I'm not sayin she isn't a hooker...but give better advice then dump her cause It's fun to say...be objective...this is someone's life...and off my soap box I go...
    Is it kinda sick if I was turned on seeing you get defensive???

I predict a 5 pager! I'll keep my personal opinions about sluts to myself, as I'm sure my views will definitely offend some 'ladies'.

Notice how quickly men jump to make sure everyone knows they've been with more women then me..lol....isn't this thread about having too many sex partners?...oh wait that's just women...but hey I really don't care...I just found it amusing...cute signature Martha..how do you sort through all your nudey requests and still have time to spit reteric?...lol...you stud

Mart at his best. Winning friends and influencing people.
    I admitted I was a slut and don't realy have a double standard. My favorite girlfriend of all time was a wonderful slut. I realy loved her but as the story goes it was a nasty break up. Still can't get over the scar from the beer mug.
    Still, she was one fine human being and enjoyed every minute until the end.
    So< I would say have fun but don't just let those feelings go flying. I can bet some of her sexual partners did and regret it now.

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Is it kinda sick if I was turned on seeing you get defensive???

Just never tell a girl, "aw, you're so cute when you are angry". That infuriates them!

Mart at his best. Winning friends and influencing people.
    I admitted I was a slut and don't realy have a double standard. My favorite girlfriend of all time was a wonderful slut. I realy loved her but as the story goes it was a nasty break up. Still can't get over the scar from the beer mug.
    Still, she was one fine human being and enjoyed every minute until the end.
    So< I would say have fun but don't just let those feelings go flying. I can bet some of her sexual partners did and regret it now.
    very true...some hookers can be mad crazy...if you think she could be one of those....remove all heavy objects from her reach...including all beer mugs...otherwise follow your instinct as far as doling out feelings goes...I'm sure you're a smart guy...as far as the being obssessive with her sex number I have no experience with that so I can't say If that is right or wrong...but hey ...if it's there it's there...and maybe you should just realize it may not be something you can get past whether she's a slut or not... not waste either one of you're time...and on to the next

The word "slut" doesn't always have to have a bad conotation.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not being inferior baby... Ive been very selective who ive slept with. In fact u can count them on one hand. Am i horny... hell yea. Do i get offers... hell yea. Do i act on them... nope not unless shes extra special. So its not hating sorry. If u been with like 50+ people.... sorry thats just gross. And if u cant remember all the people uve been with thats even more gross. So IMO i care and it does matter

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Its not being inferior baby... Ive been very selective who ive slept with. In fact u can count them on one hand. Am i horny... hell yea. Do i get offers... hell yea. Do i act on them... nope not unless shes extra special. So its not hating sorry. If u been with like 50+ people.... sorry thats just gross. And if u cant remember all the people uve been with thats even more gross. So IMO i care and it does matter

I can remember mine. I just have to do the alphabet thing.
    A= altria amy1 amy2 anna alesa b= beverly, billy jean, C= cindy, carla, etc etc. I some times have to go back but I usualy get almost all of them.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    I dont think it should matter, the last girl I was seeing had a history, but I didnt let it bother me as long as the past was indeed the past and she focused on me.

Vixi, please see my above aforementioned post.....good guidance IMO.

don't ask don't tell. I never paid. Prostitutes need love too.
    Whatever happens in back alleys....stays in back alleys. Oh and Mart, how was Billy Jean? I've always thought of venturing past the Mason Dixon line to find a girl named Billy Jean.
    Last edited by RJM03; 05-17-2004 at 01:08 PM.

Whatever happens in back alleys....stays in back alleys.

THAT GOES FOR CAMPING TRIPS ALSO.

Too late, everyone already knows not to go on camping trips with you.

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    Too late, everyone already knows not to go on camping trips with you.

Thats because of your big mouth. I said I was sorry. Who knew you were so tender. If it helps, You were one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    I didn't generalize and call any of you inferior...I'm just saying that is a possibility...one of the reasons it could bother him is because it makes him feel inferior..not all guys can count their partners on one hand and see it as a special experience to share...It could be a very natural male instinct...like when a girl breaks up with a guy who was a total asshole...he may have not really cared about her and really see her as below him so it kills his ego when she had the nerve to leave him rather than him really being upset that she's gone...I'm just playing devil's advocate here...I'm very selective myself...it just bothered me that you guys had no numbers and no background to make some of the inferences that you did...he asked a serious question and the word slut just starts a flyin...I clearly stated she could very well be a slut...but who are we to make that distinction not knowing anything about her but the bare minimum

Vixi, please see my above aforementioned post.....good guidance IMO.
    ...well then i wasn't preaching to you...i'm not mad at you guys...I'm just used to you guys being much more objective...

...well then i wasn't preaching to you...i'm not mad at you guys...I'm just used to you guys being much more objective...

now thats just generalizing. I am never anymore objective.

Thats because of your big mouth. I said I was sorry. Who knew you were so tender. If it helps, You were one of my favorites.
    Awwww, thanks! You really know how to make a guy feel special.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok VIXI i see where ur going with this... and true to what u said. I was just saying that it does matter to some of us for other reasons.
    I didn't generalize and call any of you inferior...I'm just saying that is a possibility...one of the reasons it could bother him is because it makes him feel inferior..not all guys can count their partners on one hand and see it as a special experience to share...It could be a very natural male instinct...like when a girl breaks up with a guy who was a total asshole...he may have not really cared about her and really see her as below him so it kills his ego when she had the nerve to leave him rather than him really being upset that she's gone...I'm just playing devil's advocate here...I'm very selective myself...it just bothered me that you guys had no numbers and no background to make some of the inferences that you did...he asked a serious question and the word slut just starts a flyin...I clearly stated she could very well be a slut...but who are we to make that distinction not knowing anything about her but the bare minimum

For future reference, what is the magic number where a girl becomes bad goods? I'm going to start asking that in my prequalification questionnaire.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i dont dare ask its something i think i wouldnt be able to forget or get over and if it be a reason to move on without her then so be it.

If it affects you right now, then things will NOT workout between you two later on. Whether it be your morals or your mind set, the two of you are not compatible. You are needing a good nice girl who hasnt been with a lot of guys. Maybe once you get over your insecurties or whatever you think the problem is, you will be able to have a long term relationship with girls who have been with lots of guys. As long as she doesnt have any diseases, a guy really shouldnt discuss past sexual relations.

For future reference, what is the magic number where a girl becomes bad goods? I'm going to start asking that in my prequalification questionnaire.

24 before age 23

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information