Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I'd love to keep posting but gotta go workout!

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    As you might know, the Israeli majority wants the IDF to pull out of the Gaza strip and the settlements to be evacuated. How are the palestinian actions helping in bringing that day?
    And back to my question, how many palestinian kids were killed in the intifada and what percentage are they of the total number of palestinian deaths? Since you keep talking about the children, I'm sure you know the numbers. What are they?
    You call the IDF inhuman? Inhuman would be doing what I wanted to see done the day our boys' body parts were paraded around gaza by children - cutting off water and electricity supplies. Destroying buildings used for terrorism isn't inhuman. Especially since these buildings are made sure to be empty before it's done. That's called self defense.
    Pulling out of Gaza is an evil ploy by Sharon. It will not benefit the Palestinians one bit. He has always been a smart guy in a evil way. He from back in the day, supported a Palestinian State in Gaza only. He belives that giving up Gaza will make Palestinians happy, and then he can build more settlements in the West Bank, but we see right through this.

I am more and more leaning towards a one-state solution to this Israeli/Palestian problem. With Hebrews/Arabs and Jews/Muslims all in one state.

I dont know about the figures of deaths, I am more concerned about the Chechans rite now, but my Palestinian brothers are close at heart, but I know the IDF has killed more civilians wheather it be on purpose of by mistake than Palestianian rebels.

And I have said parading around with the bodies of enemy soldiers is Unislamic. You have to treat the bodies of even your enemy with respect, and proper burial.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Killing any IDF soldier is acceptable. Can you give me the link of that story, that says that they were helping a Palestinian lady when they were shot. If you its hearsay, I will take that as propaganda, if there is an article about this, it would be great.
    You can run a search in google. You'll find articles about it. The fact you haven't heard this only supports the claim that foreign news channels like BBC and CNN are biased against Israel.

So you think shooting a soldier in the back is acceptable? What about verifying a killing. Is that ok? And why are you not answering my questions?

So you think shooting a soldier in the back is acceptable? What about verifying a killing. Is that ok? And why are you not answering my questions?
    I didnt even find that story on Jpost or Haazetz.

If killing soldiers from planes thousands of miles above groud is acceptable. If shooting leaders from Apaches is acceptable. If dropping 5000 pound bombs to kill soldiers is acceptable.

Then yes, shooting a soldier in the back is acceptable.

What do you mean verifying a killing?

UN report: 2,197 Palestinians lost their homes

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1084763267380

Pulling out of Gaza is an evil ploy by Sharon. It will not benefit the Palestinians one bit. He has always been a smart guy in a evil way. He from back in the day, supported a Palestinian State in Gaza only. He belives that giving up Gaza will make Palestinians happy, and then he can build more settlements in the West Bank, but we see right through this.

I am more and more leaning towards a one-state solution to this Israeli/Palestian problem. With Hebrews/Arabs and Jews/Muslims all in one state.

I dont know about the figures of deaths, I am more concerned about the Chechans rite now, but my Palestinian brothers are close at heart, but I know the IDF has killed more civilians wheather it be on purpose of by mistake than Palestianian rebels.

And I have said parading around with the bodies of enemy soldiers is Unislamic. You have to treat the bodies of even your enemy with respect, and proper burial.
    Wait. You have me confused.....On one hand, it's not ok that Israel occupies Gaza, but on the other it's not ok that Sharon wants to pull out?
    Sharon can't pull out of everything at once. Barak tried it and it hit him in the face. Not only the Israeli right wing, but also the Palestinians used it against him and he got his ass kicked out of office. Sharon won't repeat that, but his declarations and commitments to Bush all show seriousness about his intentions. So tell me, which is it, you want to be occupied, or to be not occupied?
    You want the one state solution because you think you'll get to vote the Jews out of office in the future. That's the reason you don't want Israel to pull out of Gaza OR the WB. That's also the reason why Sharon, as much as he hates the palestinians, understands he has to seperate.
    It shouldn't be hard to find figures on the internet. Why don't u look and get back to me on that. I'd love to know the figures and percentages. I'm sure you would too because you're soooo into the children thing.
    So if parading bodies is against Islam, and someone paraded bodies of your people around, what will you be willing to do to get the body parts back and bring them to burial?

Wait. You have me confused.....On one hand, it's not ok that Israel occupies Gaza, but on the other it's not ok that Sharon wants to pull out?
    Sharon has no intentions of pulling out of the West Bank, he has always been a supporter of a Palestinian state in Gaza, you should know that. At first I supported a two state solution, with Gaza and the West bank being a Palestinian state, but lately I have changed my mind.

You want the one state solution because you think you'll get to vote the Jews out of office in the future. That's the reason you don't want Israel to pull out of Gaza OR the WB.
    Exaclty

So if parading bodies is against Islam, and someone paraded bodies of your people around, what will you be willing to do to get the body parts back and bring them to burial?
    The body parts have already been returned, thanks mainly to Egyptian Sunni Clerics from Al Azhar, that told the Rebels to return the parts of bodies.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member

Read a story about this in today's Dallas Morning News.
    Said the Israelis had plans to demolish more homes belonging to Palestinian refugees . . . said that the US condemned the action, as did every other country . . .
    said that they've already demolished about 2000 homes belonging to Palestinian refugees, making about 18,000 people homeless.

Can't say that I blame them for being angry.
    -Tock

I didnt even find that story on Jpost or Haazetz.

If killing soldiers from planes thousands of miles above groud is acceptable. If shooting leaders from Apaches is acceptable. If dropping 5000 pound bombs to kill soldiers is acceptable.

Then yes, shooting a soldier in the back is acceptable.

What do you mean verifying a killing?
    1. There is a difference between killing someone who is in a position to fight you back, and killing someone who isn't, and it doesn't matter if it's a soldier or not. Do you see what I mean?
    2. Verifying a killing is what the palestinian terrorists do when they shoot civilian cars. It's going to the shot person, and shooting the body several times more, to make sure it's dead and not "just" critically injured. It's illeagal to do that in the IDF and soldiers who do go to jail and lose their rank. Palestinians on the other hand are brave against those who can't fight back, and that is wounded unarmed civilians, and soldiers with their backs to them.

The body parts have already been returned, thanks mainly to Egyptian Sunni Clerics from Al Azhar, that told the Rebels to return the parts of bodies.
    You're not answering the question.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep.
    Yalla, bye.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    boring!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Good thing I don't live there. No Peace In The Middle East, that should be their slogan.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    true muslims, i hear you say that parading bodies and beaheading people is against islam but i dont see you taking any actions to uphold your religion! why dont you take these people and bring them to justice according to your relgion and i guarantee things would be better. you can say that you condem their actions and that its against islam till your blue in the face. GET OFF YOUR REARS,STOP TALKING AND ACTUALY DO SOMETHING INSTEAD OF LETTING THESE PEOPLE DEFINE YOUR RELIGION AS BEING NOTHING BUT FULL OF HATE.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    CAUSASIAN I watched a documentary this weekend called "Terror in Russia." I actually saw it once before but didnt put 2 and 2 together till now. If u dont know its about the Chechen terrorists who took 600 hostages in a Moscow-theater. Basayev's (the man pictured in ur avatar) nephew was the leader of the terrorist group and Basayev himself gave the ok. They had Chechen women strapped with explosives and one holding the detonator to a large bomb. They killed a Russian man who came in looking for his son and another women because she was drunk and talking ****. Plus 3 or 4 more for no reason simply because they were Russians, Russian civilians no less! Granted the majority of the Russian killed there that night where killed by the botched raid by the Russian army, but in most countries if someone gets killed during a criminal act u are held responsible for their deaths. So anyone who died there that night is the direct fault of the Chechen terrorists.

Iv also found that they've linked Basayev (the man pictured in ur avatar) and his group to Bin Laden and al Qaeda. Here is an interesting article.... http://www.nationalreview.com/commen...ling102402.asp

After seeing the documentary again and doing some research on ur beloved Basayev IMO he should be considered on the same level as Bin Laden, al Quaeda, Hizbollah and any other terrorist group.

OG

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    i took this from that report. seems like these guys are cowards.

Nearly 120 people died in a firefight after Chechen rebels took over a hospital in the town of Budennovsk in 1995. The next year, Moscow had to respond with tanks when Chechen rebels seized a whole town of 2,000 people in Dagestan.

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    i took this from that report. seems like these guys are cowards.

Nearly 120 people died in a firefight after Chechen rebels took over a hospital in the town of Budennovsk in 1995. The next year, Moscow had to respond with tanks when Chechen rebels seized a whole town of 2,000 people in Dagestan.

Totally! they had to know the Russians would never give in to the Chechen terrorists demands, so IMO it was just a suicide mission looking to kill innocent men, women and children. Sound familiar?

OG

decadbal is offline Banned
    i say we just pull our troops and support, as they are both mistreated and "not needed", let those ppl resolve or kill themselves, i honestly dont care anymore, the more we help them, the more troops they kill, so let them destroy theirselves, then we can sit back and say i told you so.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    CAUSASIAN I watched a documentary this weekend called "Terror in Russia." I actually saw it once before but didnt put 2 and 2 together till now. If u dont know its about the Chechen terrorists who took 600 hostages in a Moscow-theater. Basayev's (the man pictured in ur avatar) nephew was the leader of the terrorist group and Basayev himself gave the ok. They had Chechen women strapped with explosives and one holding the detonator to a large bomb. They killed a Russian man who came in looking for his son and another women because she was drunk and talking ****. Plus 3 or 4 more for no reason simply because they were Russians, Russian civilians no less! Granted the majority of the Russian killed there that night where killed by the botched raid by the Russian army, but in most countries if someone gets killed during a criminal act u are held responsible for their deaths. So anyone who died there that night is the direct fault of the Chechen terrorists.
    Hizbollah is not a terrorist group.

Secondly Mosvar Barayev is not related to Shamil Basayev.

Thirdly, Russia has killed 100 fold the number of civilians than Chechan rebels ever can.

Last but not least, I have stated, that Shamil represents the Chechans. We were the fiercest and best warriors known to man, since the dawn of Civilization, ask Alexander the Great. But our people have gone through so much, from total exile from our lands to ethnic cleansing, that many of us have used terroristic methods to gain our goals.

I dont support it but that is what it represents.

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    true muslims, i hear you say that parading bodies and beaheading people is against islam but i dont see you taking any actions to uphold your religion! why dont you take these people and bring them to justice according to your relgion and i guarantee things would be better. you can say that you condem their actions and that its against islam till your blue in the face. GET OFF YOUR REARS,STOP TALKING AND ACTUALY DO SOMETHING INSTEAD OF LETTING THESE PEOPLE DEFINE YOUR RELIGION AS BEING NOTHING BUT FULL OF HATE.
    What do you want me to do? Start fighting people that dont uphold the same values as mine? And act like them? Isnt that hypocritical?

Parading bodies is Unislamic, but it has been going on since the dawn of Islam.

I am sure you are smart enough to understand that people, even extremists either dont follow their religion or twist it around to suite their needs.

Mosvar

Shamil

They are not related, but Mosvar has said that it was Shamil that ordered the attack. Mosvar is related to a Warlord named Arbi.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    israel wont be defeated........they has serious nuke capabilities...and will use them if they need too

Hizbollah is not a terrorist group..
    Let me correct you, YES Hezbollah is a terrorist group and recognized as such in the United States and other countries. In ur own mind u can think they arent, but the rest of us know whats what.

Secondly Mosvar Barayev is not related to Shamil Basayev.
    They all look alike to me... Just kidding! Well, in the article it says "In Chechnya, Khattab was made operations chief under the overall commander, Shamil Basayev." Key words in there is "overall commander" Shamil Basayev. So if Shamil is the "overall commander" he had to give the ok, right?

Thirdly, Russia has killed 100 fold the number of civilians than Chechan rebels ever can.
    So what are u saying? Does that give Chechans the right to kill innocent Russian men, women and children? I dont think so!

Last but not least, I have stated, that Shamil represents the Chechans. We were the fiercest and best warriors known to man, since the dawn of Civilization, ask Alexander the Great. But our people have gone through so much, from total exile from our lands to ethnic cleansing, that many of us have used terroristic methods to gain our goals..
    OK Shamil represents Chechans, hes turned into a simple terrorist with his actions. Dont u think its hypocritical of u to say u dont support what he/they represent, but yet u have his picture in ur avatar? Isnt that supporting him? Also, i think the Huns would have something to say about who the "fiercest and best warriors" were.

I dont support it but that is what it represents.[/QUOTE]

Ok, last but not least. How come u avoided the article stating Shamil Basayev and his group has been connected with Osama and al Quida? Interesting?

OG
    Last edited by OGPackin; 05-18-2004 at 09:00 PM.

bump for CAUSASIAN...

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Interesting thread. It started off talking about Israel and has ended with Chechens as the subject. Oh yeah, I'm really only interested in the USA's affairs. All other countries can take a backseat.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Remember the six day war, you arabs would get ****ed up hard if israel really wanted to hurt you.

I say dont push it cause you cant push forever without them hitting back.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    i remember when this was a bodybuilding board which talked about fun things....Not a board for assholes to blab "my god can beat up your god..." Well you killed 30 of my guys so im gonna bomb up 400 of your women and children...Your all F ucking stupid pussies...Eat a d ick..im sick of hearing you badmouth this country...you dont like it post on another board... and if your staying contribute to some other part..d ick smack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information