jerseykid23 is offline Junior Member

Anti American Propaganda

Am I the only one who lacks the remaining tolerance to have these posts clutter the AR Lounge?

This is a Body Building Forum. Although this is the AR forum, all of us are tired of reading your opinions and articles. There are a million boards which would gladly appreciate your Islamic, Anti-American agenda on the internet; post your stuff there. We all know whom I'm referring to, and one would just need to quickly glance over the recent posts in the forum if they were unaware of these persons. Post about body building, fine... but quit the sh8t.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    why dont you put this in one of the other threads (and there are tons of em) which say the same thing?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I think what AR is to tryin to do is embody the spirit of free speech no matter how insane it is. Thumbs up for them on that one it, shows tolerance and openmindedness. Something the Muslims lack. Thumbs up to AR for keeping it real.

jerseykid23 is offline Junior Member
    I figured this would get more views than being posted deep into an already existing thread.

First off, do not get me wrong. I salute AR's endorsement of a free speech policy; I dont always applaud or approve of the US government and/or all of its actions, myself, to say the least. I think it's important to entertain diverse opinions and to keep an open mind.

However, these two or three are fighting a losing battle in which nobody is concerned or has the patience any longer to adhere to their beliefs. There is no sense in kicking a brick wall; you're only going to hurt your foot. In their best interests, then, it would prove more beneficial to take their beliefs and propaganda elsewhere where it would be more readily accepted and/or tolerated. These guys are doing no one any good on this board. Also, none of them post about BB-ing, that is what AR is really about.
    Last edited by jerseykid23; 05-19-2004 at 02:38 PM.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I agree but it is really entertaining sometimes to read all of the brainwashed crap that they spew out. It's kinda like debating with Rain Man, pointless but worth a couple of laughs.

They really are barbarians, that's not a judgement that's a fact.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Militaguy and Cauasian are both two sides of the same coin, i like Cauasian's style he gives a point of view that is not offensive and in most cases helpful in understanding his poeple..........MG on the other hand is a dick and needs help..........bad.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 05-19-2004 at 05:33 PM.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I just think they need a politic area... so the Lounge isnt flooded with it

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    well i think jersey dude has a point here....

symatech- i think you'll agree, since there's no free speech in america anymore, why even bother having it in the AR lounge?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Militaguy and Cauasian are both two sides of the same coin, i like Cauasian's style he gives i point of view that is not offensive and in most cases helpful i understanding his poeple..........MG on the other hand is a dick and needs help..........bad.
    What this man said!.

singern is offline Banned

agreed

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Militaguy and Cauasian are both two sides of the same coin, i like Cauasian's style he gives a point of view that is not offensive and in most cases helpful in understanding his poeple..........MG on the other hand is a dick and needs help..........bad.
    However I do have a theary that they are the same person.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseykid23
    Am I the only one who lacks the remaining tolerance to have these posts clutter the AR Lounge?

This is a Body Building Forum. Although this is the AR forum, all of us are tired of reading your opinions and articles. There are a million boards which would gladly appreciate your Islamic, Anti-American agenda on the internet; post your stuff there. We all know whom I'm referring to, and one would just need to quickly glance over the recent posts in the forum if they were unaware of these persons. Post about body building, fine... but quit the sh8t.
    AGREED. It's insulting and ridiculing taboot.

Then the nerve to complain about 3/4 naked avatars.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    However I do have a theary that they are the same person.
    In all honesty Caucasian seems more believable than Militiagay...

I would not be surprised if MG was actually a rich white American college or high school student having fun here by "pushing buttons" to set off all the folks who seem to love to jump in his game.

The question is why the heck do half the people on this board bite his bait at his every cast?

If you don't like what MG has to say, skip his dâmm posts! I know I do!

Just my 2 cents worth

Red

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Yep

i totally agree, everyone just put him on ignore. that would drive him crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

I would not be surprised if MG was actually a rich white American college or high school student having fun here by "pushing buttons" to set off all the folks who seem to love to jump in his game.

The question is why the heck do half the people on this board bite his bait at his every cast?

Just my 2 cents worth

Red

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

Just my 2 cents worth

Red

thats exactly my point, he strives on our posts, its like his fuel for survival. the lurher on the threshold waiting to stir the pot. you notice once the bait is caught, he dissapears and gets amused at all the arguing?

we should take away his little thrills and just completely ignore IGNORE IGNORE him. that would drive him into the brink of extinction just my 02

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge

Just my 2 cents worth

Red

Some of us are not all growed up like you. We still can't just ignore people.

I know I should and will be working on it.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Some of us are not all growed up like you. We still can't just ignore people.

I know I should and will be working on it.
    its hard to ignore you

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    its hard to ignore you

thats because you love my avatar. can't stop looking at that ass huh?

Thread Information