Thread: Opus Dei

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

Opus Dei

i am not by any means religious, but i am interested in religion and especially catholicism... so i'm wondering if any members here might be members of Opus Dei... i'd really like to ask some questions...

SV-1 is offline Respected Member

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I'm catholic and have no idea what Opus Dei is, I'll do some research though.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    I'm clueless too. I'm a Christian and Catholic too I guess bcuz my mother is Catholic.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    i am not by any means religious, but i am interested in religion and especially catholicism... so i'm wondering if any members here might be members of Opus Dei... i'd really like to ask some questions...
    iam a catholic and have many relatives who are opus dei. i am not because i dont like what they stand for. they are a religious suborder of the catholic church, many say its the mafia of the church. any way feel free to ask me anything. read the da vinci code, its partly about them

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    iam a catholic and have many relatives who are opus dei. i am not because i dont like what they stand for. they are a religious suborder of the catholic church, many say its the mafia of the church. any way feel free to ask me anything. read the da vinci code, its partly about them

i read da vinci code, but after reading holy blood, holy grail... and the templar revelation. those books will really get you thinking if you're interested in the subject.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    i read da vinci code, but after reading holy blood, holy grail... and the templar revelation. those books will really get you thinking if you're interested in the subject.

ive been an avid reader of history for as long as i can remember. i know the history of the templars, crusades and occult pretty well. theres a lot of interesting conspiracy theories centering on these themes. wow if you like conspriracy theories read the books of Zecharia Sitchin about the earths origin etc. it will blow your world!

Thread Information