zodiac66 is offline Associate Member

What pisses you off?

This is always an interesting thread, so participate and think about it.

It pisses me off when you try to be nice and hold the door open for someone as you walk into an establishment and they don't thank you. So much for being nice is what I often think and then I feel like saying something...like ***hole!
    What pisses you off??
    Last edited by zodiac66; 05-19-2004 at 10:41 PM.

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

easy

politics.

TheInfamousApe

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    fake people

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I sorta see your point but when I hold the door for someone, or any other similar gesture, I am doing it for me and not for them so whether or not they acknowledge my doing so is irrelevent. Conduct yourself as if no one were watching. Your personal code of conduct should not be dependent on the actions of other people IMO. Sorry I guess this doesn't help the hate thread so I'll throw out an I hate the fact that Jessica Simpson is so d*mned dumb!!

Quote Originally Posted by zodiac66
    It pisses me off when you try to be nice and hold the door open for someone as you walk into an establishment and they don't thank you. So much for being nice is what I often think and then I feel like saying something...like ***hole!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    old people at the grocery store who hit u with shopping carts
    Last edited by AandF6969; 05-12-2004 at 02:46 AM.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    people in the gym who think theyr the ****! girls who think theyr the ****, hot chicks who pay no attention to me etc. etc.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Waiting in line at the store with a SCREAMING baby in the house!!!!!!!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

What pisses you off??
    i hate that too, i just say out load " you're welcome!"
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer

What pisses you off??
    It is funny you mention that because I rarely lose my temper anymore but I opened the door for my GF the other day and this guy cut in front of her and started walking through the door. I grabbed him by the back of the shirt and pulled him back through and told my GF to go and then let it shut in his face. I was so pissed at that for some reason and it must have shown because the guy looked like he was going to ****.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    bwhaaa- he deseved it! and on that point what pisses me off the most are inconsiderate people...

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    It is funny you mention that because I rarely lose my temper anymore but I opened the door for my GF the other day and this guy cut in front of her and started walking through the door. I grabbed him by the back of the shirt and pulled him back through and told my GF to go and then let it shut in his face. I was so pissed at that for some reason and it must have shown because the guy looked like he was going to ****.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    That the people who usually win the lottery live in a trailer (not that I mind that part) but then they broke again a couple years later.......no but seriously people that are just pissed at life piss me off, take a breath and enjoy something for a change. It seems like everything is a drag to them, I hate being around people like that!!!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    that is great! nice going

I hate the abundace of fuks that come to the gym on monday and tueday and take up space! those azzes never make to wend or the rest of the week.

I hate dickheads that take you bench when you walk away for one sec. i had to tear a new asshole last week because of this! Now i am the token bad guy

i hate people who sqeek their damms hoes on the tred mill

I hate the kids that go to the gym and stand around taking up space talking instead of working out

I hate the influx of snowbirds that come to AZ and drive like ****!

I hate people who drive SUV's and dont know how to drive them or do not need them.

I hate people that squeek their tires to be cool...kind of pointless to do coming out of a parking lot IMO

I hate the constant ranting threads about newbs repeating ?'s... get over please.. your threads are just as bad

just to think about it...I actually hate alot of stuff or alot of stuff pisses me off,lol
    abstrack@protonmail.com

houseofpain is offline Banned
    lots of things piss me off....one that sticks out is when freakin idiots come into the gym and putt on weight that they cant handle and do it with HORRIBLE form and then brag about their numbers.....get the fukk outta my gym your stupid retard. oh yeah RICKSON that is sweet as hell bro, dont take no sh!t from anyone

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    That moment must have been priceless!!

BW

ChicOnSwole is offline Female Member

Awww... I think that is so sweet.
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated." -Anonymous

"Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you" - Ovid

ChicOnSwole

Moderator: BigDogBodybuilding.com

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    The fact that J-Ho's mom won the lottery...
    Maybe she will help chip in for a new paint job...

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Fat people running accross the road piss me off.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone who thinks I don't mean it when I say "No," including salespeople, street beggars, pestiferous phone solicitors, anyone who calls to see why I didn't give to the United Way, anyone who whines or nags after I say "No."

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Anyone who thinks I don't mean it when I say "No," including salespeople, street beggars, pestiferous phone solicitors, anyone who calls to see why I didn't give to the United Way, anyone who whines or nags after I say "No."
    Ditto!

I hate those people that sit ouside the banks or store fronts asking for donations! such B.S.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

alphamedic is offline Associate Member
    I LOVE IT!!!!...Good for you bro for punking that dillhole out!!..I truely hate it when people disrespect my girlfriend....cause if you don't stop it...you look like a punk...peace

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Right about now, EVERYTHING pisses me off.

1 Solicitors who call my CELL phone number
    1a especially when they cant even speak english cause they work from some country such as india or what not. FVCK THEM.

2 The way females drive. ALL of you drive on the azz of EVERY car in front of you.
    EVERY SINGLE GIRL LITERALLY drives 10 feet behind another car. ALWAYS. It scares the shlt out of me. One wrong move from the driver infront and I am eating an air bag or flying out the window. LITERALY I can read the clock of the car in front of me.

3 Those wanna be lame azz weak azz teen age kids or hip hop wanna be gang bang punk fools who go to the gym in groups of 3 and think they own the gym cause they are rolling 3 or 4 deep. It pisses me off that they think they are so fvcking buff and that all the girls are checking them out when in fact no one is.
    3a Especially when they leave the fixed barbells laying LITERALLY in the middle of the aisle while they run off and do some other exercise. I mean it is laying full length across the aisle RIGHT NEXT to the rack, yet it seems easier to leave it in the middle of the aisle instead of on the rack.

4 The guy who stands behind me in the gym waiting to use the dumb bells when there is another identical set on the rack.

5 people who think I am a dick because I dont laugh or smile at their supposedly witty comments. IE. I sign my name with a scratchy line. The guy looks at it and then says " Nice signature" Am I supposed to laugh or chuckle or become the guys best friend? They get pissed cause I just walk away without any notice of them.

6 Bank officials who give me "LOW CLASS" treatment because I walk in wearing dirty work clothes. Sorry if I choose not to go home and change before I go to the bank needing assistance with an account. Oh my god just thinking about those dried up haggard old bitter bank manager women sitting behind their desk talking on the phone LITERALLY for half an hour while they see me waiting patiently.

6a Finally I got REALLY PISSED OFF and yelled at the dumb bitch asking if she was on a lunch break. "Um, Ive been waiting here for half an hour while you yap on the phone. I thought you were conducting a business call until I heard you start discussing tee ball practice and baby sitters" She gave me a dirty look while she hung up the phone and (politely) asked if she could help me with something. "Oh, Im sorry I didnt dress up in a suit to deposit 40k into my business account"

7 All that junk mail I get EVERY DAY in my mail box. Its the same shlt EVERY DAY.

8 When people park their ghetto ass cars in front of my house when they KNOW I have to park truck there. They live across the street and no cars are on the other side of the road, yet they still park in front of my house. Well they get the sprinklers spraying water inside their car window when they do that.

9 When people say it is "FREE" The word "FREE" no longer means "FREE" It means the "FREEDOM" to ....... Kazza for example. It says free. After downloading and isntalling their FREE software, the last setup page says you need a credit card and 20 bucks. It LITERALLY says FREE only means the freedom to download. OMFG.

9a VEGAS. You get to go to a "FREE DINNER and show. NO STRINGS attatched. Just sign up for the seminar that takes 30 minutes. OK, sounds good. 20 minutes filling out paper work and info and at the end the guy says he needs a 20 dollar deposit to make sure we show up. WHAT PART OF FREE did I miss????

10 Psycho ex girlfriends who continuously call with a blocked number and hang up the second I answer the phone. Plus deny it point blank even when they fvck up and call from their home phone and the number shows up.

What pisses me off is "New age parents" who NEVER discipline their kids.

You know the kind... the ones who are led by the nose by their little spoiled spawns. The ones who have no control at all on their kids, because they don't even try. The ones who always say "he's only expressing himself" when they are out of control and screaming or breaking stuff or behaving like animals...

THAT pisses me off more than anything else.

Red

decadbal is offline Banned
    when u say hello to someone and they just walk past... when im wantin to watch seinfeld and the phckin braves are on. old ppl who think bc they survived natural selection they have a right to drive slow, mouth off, get special treatment. marines who think they are the same as army rangers(which they are not, maybe the same as that chick who got lost in the war) and most of all, ashton kutcher...what a prag..

Thread Information