Elliot is offline Anabolic Member

Fox Steroids is on Now (Fox News)

**** looks like crap already..

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i guess i just missed it

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Screw it. I'm watching King Arthur on the History Channel,

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    It looks like total ****.. I mean.. seriously..

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Wow this story is starting to piss me off. I don't think they could twist the truth anymore.

<<LMO>>

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    This is so gay. Both these kids look like they never picked up a weight in their life. Of course they're going to put on 30 pounds if they start eating and doing juice, but guess what? No muscle maturity, no muscle to begin with, it all goes out the window after the cycle is over. I can guarantee these kids didnt do post cycle either, I'd probably be pretty depressed too if all my gains went away cuz i was retarded and didnt research.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I don't think I am going to finish watching this..... it is such BS. They are relating such extreme cases and things not even related to steroid usage it is not even funny. Gotta love the media

<<LMO>>

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, Guinnevere was a hot babe!! I think Lancelot was gay!!

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    .......I was just finishing watching the Fox special on steroids and my eyeball fell out. I tried to get to the computer but both my legs fell off so I had to crawl..... must......warn.........my brothers....... about dangers of drinking Winny........!!!!!!!
    My ears just fell off onto the keyboard........ danger...too great......
    There goes my left hand...... now the fingers of my right hand are fal lig of guyuiogiwvc hdfbbhbvc

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Hahahhaahahahhaahahaahaha

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    ....Oh I forgot - I am suicidally depressed about the above as well.
    As I type this with my nose I am trying to poke my unit into the wall socket.

I watched about the first half hour with my gf. I was bitching the entire time. I started laughing at certain comments. I believe 50% of teens that take steroids ,do it to improve their body. No sh*t? They made that out to be a sin. What the hell would u take them for? The pleasure of needle poking. My gf got pissed when I was laughing about everything. When they tried to make it out like steroids were just forcing people to commit suicide. One kid was 16.

Why in the hell would you just start poking needles in your body without researching everything? The people they showed taking it were like 150-160 pounds. Why not eat food?

decadbal is offline Banned
    what a shame, a loser kid offed himself, i guess him family cant deall with him being a nothing, so its bc he juiced, what a bunch of crap.... as for the other loser, what gym was he a member of, so i can avoid it. complete crap.....

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    I took andro and something un-natural happened, I felt aggresive?????????
    What the **** I have never in my life seen such a disregard for truth in my life. And what about Al's cancer, he attributed it to cancer, where is the ****ing evidence? And how the **** can you become a steroid expert? And who the **** is to believe those 2-3 kids used steroids , aren't steroids so ****ing powerful according to them. If these kids used,then how the **** do you attribute the 2-3 kids on there looking like they have never lifted a weight in their lifes, only lifting these punks did was a triple cheese burger with kentucky fried chicken on the side.
    And the supplements, now those are dangerous. Only thing dangerous about supplements is for the pharma. industry that will charge 1000 for a lb of dextrose, and of course for the steroid experts and the Fox people, because if anyone with an average intelligence gets their hands on a Muscle Tech supplement they would smash the bottle over the heads of this idiots.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha, i found aztkworrior's post absolutely hilarious...=) ****, i wanna see that it now...think they'll rerun it?

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Steroids are bad. Very bad. If you will eat, train hard and use steroids you will be big. Soccer moms and beer belly dads afraid of big and angry bodybuilders.

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    Probably but who knows, with all the steroid induced suicides, steeling of TV's to maintain the addiction, throwing fits of rage, and getting my hands,feet, elbows, eyes, and head cut off, as well as getting cancer in every single organ in my body, I really don't think I have either the time, the TV, and organs to function to be able to watch it again.
    If I did I would just go on a wild uncontrollable rage and punch myself in the face for watching such a stupid show, not because of a steroid rage, but because of my stupidity for waisting my time on that **** ever again.

decadbal is offline Banned
    that type of crap happens here just as much, youll read about guys saying they dont need that stuff when they are on cycle and so on, braggin about it on here and they are just a stupid as the whiners out there who are ruining it all for us.

Thread Information