Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My im alone

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

why im alone

Well i just ****ed up something speical i was forming with this one girl and then 3 hours later i get a random phone call from my ex "to say hi", but really just turned into a blasting about me.

ok im 20 and my life consists of going to school, working, and working out. My work is my baby and i take pride in it. Its fun and i put a lot of effort and thought into it. Working out is the love of my life... without it id kill myself. Then theres school... well im just really doing it for the piece of paper (i already make more then any new college grad).
    I hardly ever go out. I have one friend (whos also my business partner). The real friends moved. In a relationship I get very clingy due to the fact its so hard to find someone i get along with. Its almost impossible to find someone to date because im so picky. If i do find one ill just be a jealous ass hole (then they will leave). I get turned off very easy by other people. I spend most of my free time reading. I enjoy being with people 26+ due to the fact i can get along with them better. I like doing stupid **** that no one my age would ever do (IE take walks in parks, museums, etc). I hate the college party thing. Tried it... doesnt like me i dont like it. I hate to drink. Im really just a boring old person inside. No one close to my age understands me. I really dont know whats going to happen... the weights cant keep me warm forever. Im know as the nice happy guy whos got his head on stright... if they only knew. If they only knew...

oh yea and my dad is dying so i have to take care of the family and deal with him leaving me
    Last edited by juicehoe; 05-19-2004 at 02:24 AM.

Haha, we'd get along great, we're both prudes. But then again, I'm much older than you, so its normal that I'm a little pruden. Not sure why you'd be this way at age 20 though.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    bro youl meet the right person oneday. anyway you sound exactly like me in every aspect except i like going out and drinking. you are not boring, im sure youl meet friends who share the same interest as you. il tell you one thing tho, youl never meet em if you stay home. we are social being and its healthy to go out once in awhile. dont you agree?
    Last edited by beenie; 05-11-2004 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    bro youl meet the right person oneday. anyway you sound exactly like me in every aspect except i like going out and drinking. you are not boring, im sure youl meet friends who share the same interest as you. il tell you one thing tho, youl never meet em if you stay home. we are social being and its healthy to go out once in awhile. dont you agree?
    i agree... but i dont like to go out where i would find people my age.

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    you will meet people your age if you go to college parties, but you dont like to go out?

you will meet people your age if you go to college parties, but you dont like to go out?
    i dont like the people at college parties... its brutal

JayDawg is offline Junior Member
    I would say there are a lot of similarities between yourself and most of the guys on this board. Between school, work, and our dedication to lifting that does not leave much time for anything else. I am not interested in the party thing either because I dont drink (would rather spend money on supplements), and I dont like smoke or crowds. The right girl will come along and fill all of those other gaps for you.

Also I am sorry to hear about your father, that must be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by JayDawg
    I would say there are a lot of similarities between yourself and most of the guys on this board. Between school, work, and our dedication to lifting that does not leave much time for anything else. I am not interested in the party thing either because I dont drink (would rather spend money on supplements), and I dont like smoke or crowds. The right girl will come along and fill all of those other gaps for you.

Also I am sorry to hear about your father, that must be tough.
    i know what you mean! i wish i had your disciplie guys, alcohol is my remaining vice. and i like the thought of the one woman lurking ready to pop up when we least expect by the way what happened to juicy's dad?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I am not trying to get you pissed but have you ever considered that you might be gay. You know, hiding behind this I'm picky stuff to keep from having to admit you do not like women. I was thinking the other night when all that sex was going on and you decided to just talk to some old friends something was wrong.

I only say this because 1 you said you shave your whole body.

2 you like to take long walks in the park

3 you need to feel wanted and loved

4 you like muesems.

Now I know there is some more but I can't think of them right now.

Well i just ****ed up something speical i was forming with this one girl and then 3 hours later i get a random phone call from my ex "to say hi", but really just turned into a blasting about me.

ok im 20 and my life consists of going to school, working, and working out. My work is my baby and i take pride in it. Its fun and i put a lot of effort and thought into it. Working out is the love of my life... without it id kill myself. Then theres school... well im just really doing it for the piece of paper (i already make more then any new college grad).
    I hardly ever go out. I have one friend (whos also my business partner). The real friends moved. In a relationship I get very clingy due to the fact its so hard to find someone i get along with. Its almost impossible to find someone to date because im so picky. If i do find one ill just be a jealous ass hole (then they will leave). I get turned off very easy by other people. I spend most of my free time reading. I enjoy being with people 26+ due to the fact i can get along with them better. I like doing stupid **** that no one my age would ever do (IE take walks in parks, museums, etc). I hate the college party thing. Tried it... doesnt like me i dont like it. I hate to drink. Im really just a boring old person inside. No one close to my age understands me. I really dont know whats going to happen... the weights cant keep me warm forever. Im know as the nice happy guy whos got his head on stright... if they only knew. If they only knew...

oh yea and my dad is dying so i have to take care of the family and deal with him leaving me

CanadianSteel is offline Associate Member
    bro you can't just generalize all the people at college/univrsity as the same, im sure there are people with the same interests as you... and that you would get along with great, you just have to go out there and find them....

you gota give some things a shot before you decide there not for you..... ive meet a lot of great people this year at school man and the friends you make at college are the friends you keep for life... its not like your high school friends man!!

go out there have a good time, and enjoy life! before youll know it youll be 45! wishing you were 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    I am not trying to get you pissed but have you ever considered that you might be gay. You know, hiding behind this I'm picky stuff to keep from having to admit you do not like women. I was thinking the other night when all that sex was going on and you decided to just talk to some old friends something was wrong.

I only say this because 1 you said you shave your whole body.

2 you like to take long walks in the park

3 you need to feel wanted and loved

4 you like muesems.

Now I know there is some more but I can't think of them right now.

bro you have a good point but he's 20, if he was gay he'd know it by know. thats something you cant keep from yourself. right martha?

bro you have a good point but he's 20, if he was gay he'd know it by know. thats something you cant keep from yourself. right martha?

There is plenty of 30 year old married with kids guys that are gay as hell if you ask me. Their just still scared to come out.

There is plenty of 30 year old married with kids guys that are gay as hell if you ask me. Their just still scared to come out.

coming out is another issue. im saying if he's gay then he should already know about it. how can you not know your gay? thats just not possible. him coming out is another thing

coming out is another issue. im saying if he's gay then he should already know about it. how can you not know your gay? thats just not possible. him coming out is another thing

ok your right. he know he's gay. I'm just trying to help him open the door.

ok your right. he know he's gay. I'm just trying to help him open the door.

well it would certainly be easier for him to do that here rather than in the real world.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You sound as if you're speaking from a personal point of view. It's OK, we won't judge you, you can come out.

*Carlos leaves a trail of pink shinny glittery objects in front of Mart's closet to lure him into coming out*
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 05-19-2004 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    You sound as if you're speaking for a personal point of view. It's OK, we won't judge you, you can come out.

*Carlos leaves a trail of pink shinny glittery objects in front of Mart's closet to lure him into coming out*
    just play troy if you can get a piratated dvd and hel come barging out for sure

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    stop festering on the idea of a relationship and finding someone. Jeezus man! give it time and it will happen, if you're a nice guy, good body, good job, some what good looking then you will eventually find someone or they will find you. i think you to infatuated with the idea of beign alone and not finding a girl. you're young and have your whole life in front of you.

try jerking off with your left hand, it makes it seems like someone else is there doing it,
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    by the way, sorry to hear about your father!
    Last edited by Martha; 05-11-2004 at 12:44 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    You sound as if you're speaking from a personal point of view. It's OK, we won't judge you, you can come out.

okay....that is pretty funny!

peace,

ttgb

whats that pink shinny stuff? I must go out and see.

Oh no. thats why my ass hurts all the time. I AM GAY. Don't tell tock. I aint quite that gay yet.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    okay....that is pretty funny!

peace,

ttgb

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member

bro im just like you.. beside the owning my own business. what do you do btw..? but yea its extreamly hard for me to day someone since thier always beauty but no brains. im very social yet i dont have many friends. its hard for people to get close to me since im not an open person and on top of all this i work 35 hours go to school work out and do homework. i have absolutely no time to go out, neither do i desire it.. I used to be into the i want to be popular thing yet it wasnt me. now im just quite go to class write notes record lectures and relisten to them on the train. go to work where i work with about 7 people and 30 in the back they seem to enjoy my company yet its not vice versa. and i have no idea if any of this makes sense. ?

but yeah solitude is the best way to deal whit such problems.. cause you have to find yourself... and doing it throught other people isnt going to cause nothing but more problems..

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    bro im just like you.. beside the owning my own business. what do you do btw..? but yea its extreamly hard for me to day someone since thier always beauty but no brains. im very social yet i dont have many friends. its hard for people to get close to me since im not an open person and on top of all this i work 35 hours go to school work out and do homework. i have absolutely no time to go out, neither do i desire it.. I used to be into the i want to be popular thing yet it wasnt me. now im just quite go to class write notes record lectures and relisten to them on the train. go to work where i work with about 7 people and 30 in the back they seem to enjoy my company yet its not vice versa. and i have no idea if any of this makes sense. ?
    makes perfect sense. im like you guys. we are called INTROVERTS. nothing wrong with that. thing is i make it a point to go out once in a while. hell were young, im 27 by the way. i just dont wanna hit 40 and thinking that i should have gone out more and had fun when i was younger. do what you want when you want and you will have no regrets. good luck chiefs!

ttuPrincess Guest
    Juice.. Im just like you... we have had this discussion on AIM.. many times.. im telling you that there is one out there for you..

you'll find one when your not looking for it.. and youll find one that has the same likes and dsilikes as you.. your only 20 .. chill.. your living life how you want to rigth now, and thats all that matters.

as for your dad.. be there for him,, you'll never get this time back.

Im here for you whenever you need me ok!
    Princess

makes perfect sense. im like you guys. we are called INTROVERTS. nothing wrong with that. thing is i make it a point to go out once in a while. hell were young, im 27 by the way. i just dont wanna hit 40 and thinking that i should have gone out more and had fun when i was younger. do what you want when you want and you will have no regrets. good luck chiefs!

the thing is that im 19.. i live the college life from when i was 16-18 drinking smoking weed just being stupid.. then one day i thought about my actions and they seemed so pointless.. i mean not to knock anyone that dose these things but do you really get joy out of them? i'm feed of acomplishments.. everything i acomplish something it makes me feel really good about my self a feeling that no drug can ever give me.. now all the friends i used to hang out with are either a. pot heads b. high school dropouts c. have kids or d. all of the previous.. im lucky that i got out of it and didnt end up like them.. and now i have a real problem with trust.. due to thoes ordeals..

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Mate i feel you, since i got into bb all my mates have stayed exactly the same but i have changed and moved away from them. I cant find anyone my own age that actually takes an active interest in training/ health etc. Im a student, and so are my housemates/ freinds etc. There all pissheads and stoners. I have actually found that after 2 years of living with them my resolve is slowly weakening, and im succumbing to their influence. It's sad really, because i dont want to move out and go home in a few weeks when i graduate, but im also excited about the fact that ill be able to fully access the potential i havent been, when i dont have to contend with negative influences 24/7! As for the dating thing............ i only really meet student types, they all seem to be into getting pissed etc. Well im studying sports science next year so maybe ill meet more likeminded people. heres hoping!

the thing is that im 19.. i live the college life from when i was 16-18 drinking smoking weed just being stupid.. then one day i thought about my actions and they seemed so pointless.. i mean not to knock anyone that dose these things but do you really get joy out of them? i'm feed of acomplishments.. everything i acomplish something it makes me feel really good about my self a feeling that no drug can ever give me.. now all the friends i used to hang out with are either a. pot heads b. high school dropouts c. have kids or d. all of the previous.. im lucky that i got out of it and didnt end up like them.. and now i have a real problem with trust.. due to thoes ordeals..

you know what you want and thats good. your mature for your age man. i stopped partying much later. anyway listen to ttu's advice . and what exactly do you mean when you say you have problems with trust?

you know what you want and thats good. your mature for your age man. i stopped partying much later. anyway listen to ttu's advice . and what exactly do you mean when you say you have problems with trust?

Throught them i got into all the drugs and alcohol. Them being some of my best friends have led me to some ridiclus decisions in my life. I felt that since thier have been so close to me yet have betrayed me on nomerous occasions, i cant let my guard down anymore..

Throught them i got into all the drugs and alcohol. Them being some of my best friends have led me to some ridiclus decisions in my life. I felt that since thier have been so close to me yet have betrayed me on nomerous occasions, i cant let my guard down anymore..

well you have to be around people who will have a positive influence on your lives. dont worry your still yooung things will fall into their right place. hang in there, youl never know whats around the corner. good things are coming to you

It started out as a maybe I'm gay and is ending as I guess were all gay.
    **** shame

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    My advice would be to stop taking yourself so seriously. You're so dang rapped around this idea that you are mature for your age and no one could possibly relate to you. With that mindset how could you ever have fun? You don't need to drink excessively to party and act a fool. It's actually pretty fun, you should try it.

Try going on the dating websites.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    auh......... older women......... nice..... comfortable..... problem.. baggage, but we all have that......

keep being yourself.. don't empower others to make decissions for you... women especially... and if you are picky........ that's ok...........

good luck........

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Carlos and Mart, you bastards are killing me here with your little 'out of the closet' skit.

Juicehoe, inheritmylife said it right IMO. There is more to life than bb, work and school. What's the point of working constantly and pouring all of your free time into school and the gym if you don't stop and take the time to enjoy life? Don't place your expectations on other people it will only lead to disappointment. Just accept them for what they are and take it easy once in a a while.

ok some of u made me laugh lol. Mart stop trying to brainwash me in my state of confusion, so u can take me on one of ur camping trips.
    As far as advice goes... i gotta try something different here. Ill think about it

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Yes... it sounds to me like you have this mindset on finding someone RIGHT NOW.. otherwise you'll explode if your alone.... 20 is young, just like everyone knows, or has already experienced... Just learn to be happy with yourself and your path will come... Once someone is happy to be by themselves, it seems then... they always find someone...
    Good luck Juice... and I'm genuinely sorry about your father.

Babyweight

Thanks babyweight... yea i really need to stop looking

ttuPrincess Guest
    Thanks babyweight... yea i really need to stop looking
    oh wait a minute.. she tells youone and you listen, but i tell you 50000 bazzilion times and you dont listen? pffffft!

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    oh wait a minute.. she tells youone and you listen, but i tell you 50000 bazzilion times and you dont listen? pffffft!
    lol sorry it took two beautiful women to tell me before it sunk in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information