Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member

Berg execution was a FAKE

This is NOT my opinion but an interesting read!

Sources for all my facts can be found at the bottom, they are labeled according to subject.

That having been said...

Many of you might remember that I started a thread on the day the video was released noting how "convenient" it was that the tape had come out, just as the Iraqi prisoner abuse scandal was in full swing. Not only did this take the abuse scandal off of headlines, but it swayed public opinion back against "those ****ing Iraqis".

Evidence

1) Most people replied by asserting that the execution occured as retribution to the abuse photos that had surfaced, but you have to ask yourself - do these terrorists, who are clearly capable of brainwashing people to the point where they are willing to kill and be killed for their beliefs, really have no concept of political tact? Here they are, the whole world screaming at the US for hypocrisy and injustice over these pictures, and they perform and publish this execution right in the heat of the scandal. In other words, these masters of brainwashing and spin and deception release a video of a despicable act just as the US, their sworn enemy, is being globally grilled. Does this make sense to you?

2) Second, I wonder what the standard issue chair is at Abu Ghraib prison?

*cough*

3) Is it not interesting that the wall colour at Abu Ghraib prison is identical to that of the video?

4) Is it not also interesting that Berg is wearing the same orange jumpsuit worn by prisoners at Abu Ghraib prison? Sure, you say, perhaps he was kidnapped directly from the prison (as stupid as this sounds, anyway) - but then can you please explain (7)?

5) Is it also not interesting that the timecodes in the video jump back and forth?

6) Is it also not interesting that Berg did not exhibit any of the convulsions that typically accompany decapitation? http://www.ahsc.arizona.edu/uac/iacuc/rodents/avma.htm I am suggesting here that Berg was already dead when the decapitation occured (which accounts for 5). Before you go calling me crazy, please review the evidence; why did he not exhibit the convulsions that go hand in hand with decapitation (especially such an extended one)?

7) Is it not curious that the US denies contact with Berg, and yet his friends and family insist that he told them he was being held by the US? Huh? Why?

8) Another tape oddity - the men SPEAK RUSSIAN for several seconds. Not only that, but they speak Arabic with Russian accents. That's right, in the final seconds of the tape, one of the men speaks in Russian. Those here who understand russian (and have the stomach to view that final seconds of the video) can verify this. Those who speak Arabic will be able to verify that these men speak Arabic in Russian accents.

9) Finally (the physical evidence that will convince you in case you already aren't)...
    You will notice, in watching the video, that 6 times, a gold ring flashes on the hand of the executioner. What is the problem? Islam completely and utterly forbids men to wear gold rings. This fanatical muslim, willing to kill in a gutwrenching manner, and be killed for his beliefs, is violating one of the clear prohibitions of his religion? Really? DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU?

10) Nick Berg understands Arabic, but sits calmy while statement is read, waiting to be killed. Hmm?

11) One of the executioners is wearing Air Jordans. WHAT?

12) The "terrorists" signed the video, yet they wear hoods and masks. Why?

13) The "terrorists" have lily white hands.

14) The video time is in US Military English. What the hell?

Conclusion
    As many has suspected, but have not had the time to build a solid case for, the execution of Nick Berg was performed by coalition interests (most likely independent Russian mercenaries) in order to dwarf the abuse pictures and sway public opinion back against the Iraqis and in support of the war by taking advantage of the emotional reaction we all experience when hearing of such an despicable act. The poor production quality (all the "curiosities" I have pointed out) of this video can be attributed to the haste in which it was made after the order was given to distract the public from the abuse scandal, and is in line with my conclusion.

Again, before you attack my conclusion, attack my evidence. No matter how crazy you think this sounds, examine the evidence objectively and please try to deny a single thing I have said. If you cannot deny my evidence, you logically cannot deny my conclusion. Make your replies free of subjective opinions and ad hominem attacks or I will not reply to them.

Sources:

Chair, wall, timecode, and :
    http://www.libertyforum.org/showfla...=-1#Post1469025
    http://www.news24houston.com/conten...D=28906&SecID=2

Berg was in US custody:
    http://www........./2004/WORLD/meast...ends/index.html
    (you'll have to copy & paste this one since genmay blocks cnn links as you know)

Gold rings forbidden by Islam:
    http://www.khilafah.com/home/catego...ID=9529&TagID=2
    http://www.google.com/search?q=gold...=utf-8&oe=utf-8

The execution video can be seen here (warning, extremely graphic): http://temp.eyecannon.com/iraq2vediom.wmv

PS: In other news, the video that the US used to incriminate Bin Laden in masterminding the 9/11 attacks was a fake. http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html Judge for yourself. I will be doing another post on this once I gather more information. Once you have made up your mind, please ask yourself why the government would want to fake Bin Laden's guilt, which apparently justified the entire Afghanistan war (where an oil pipeline is now being built, which the Taliban had refused to allow).

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why don't you tell his parents that - and let them know when he will be back home too... ya know...

Uhh, did you acually read the post?

You actually think the US sawed off Berg's head?

Read the first line.

I know its a bit hard for you to understand, but I'm pretty sure if you sound it out, your in like what year 1 now? They should be teaching you it now, sound out the words.
    I'm sure you'll get it eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by 3vil3lmo
    Read the first line.

I know its a bit hard for you to understand, but I'm pretty sure if you sound it out, your in like what year 1 now? They should be teaching you it now, sound out the words.
    I'm sure you'll get it eventually.
    Dude - you got a serious fukin' petrified log stuffed up your ass - I am finished with all your threads... this is why I don't normally post in political sh!t...

Ahh, cant read it so you're getting all angry.
    I dont know grunt, can someone translate it for him.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    if anything is like a 1year old its how this piece of fiction was constructed. OMG white lawn chairs and peach paint. I think wal-mart was in on it because they sell both

You will find (as I've been to Iraq, please correct me if you have been there recently) but chairs like those are not very common as plastic is fairly expensive to buy.

Here this is my final thought as talking to u is like a brick wall... if we had control of the video (and we would if the US was behind it). Dont u think they make sure it didnt have such obvious things such as time, russian speaking... etc. If this whole thing was a setup by the US to take the heat off them then the video would be the only reason to do it. So i think they would put a bit more time into it and be free of such errors.
    But keep thinking what u want... do a google search on the moon landing... some people say the US faked that too *SIGH*

You havn't come back with any good refuting points, so it is more the other way around, you arn't taking the article and thinking.

Did america have time to do a proper job on it? Probably not, and it is very hard to alter IMAGE (ie. timestamp) on a VHS. On a 9mm (or any other size) reel it is far easier.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Here this is my final thought as talking to u is like a brick wall... if we had control of the video (and we would if the US was behind it). Dont u think they make sure it didnt have such obvious things such as time, russian speaking... etc. If this whole thing was a setup by the US to take the heat off them then the video would be the only reason to do it. So i think they would put a bit more time into it and be free of such errors.
    But keep thinking what u want... do a google search on the moon landing... some people say the US faked that too *SIGH*

He's too smart to figure that out....yeah I'm thinking if we could have faked the moon landing then the US ought to be able to pull the wool over a dumass like 3vil3lmo's eyes.

Come on 3vil3lmo, move out of your parents basement and stop watching reruns of the x files....

You havn't come back with any good refuting points, so it is more the other way around, you arn't taking the article and thinking.

Did america have time to do a proper job on it? Probably not, and it is very hard to alter IMAGE (ie. timestamp) on a VHS. On a 9mm (or any other size) reel it is far easier.
    my point would be they wouldnt have made the mistake of having a time stamp lol... or cut the fame if they had to. And they had all the time in the world. They were in control, so they could pick when to release it.
    But the fact is i could disprove every idea u have and it wouldnt matter because ur simply anti-american and have been brain washed into this stuff. U said u had time in Iran... let me guess Iran and Syria have no connections to terrorist either? They are all coming from france maybe?

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    3vil...If the US is trying to divert all of the attention back to the "Fu**ing Iraqis", then why is it that all I hear about today is the court marshal of the Americans. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.... come on Molder, the X-Files have been canceled. If the popular show "ALF" comes back on T.V. are your going to start a thread about Bush being form the planet Melmack, and he eats cats too....

Iraq, the one next to Iran. But yeah, you're kinda close there.

Iraq have no terrorist connections, its been proved! YOU MISSED MY POINT! Do you know ANYTHING about Islam? If you did, then you would know that Saddam and Osama come from two different sects, sects that ****ING HATE each other. Not the kind of hate you have for Iraqies or anyone from the middle east, but the kind of hatred say, God has for the Devil.

I never said I believed this, ****ing read the first line. Are none of you dumbasses able to read the first sentance where it says "This is NOT my opinion but an interesting read!"

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    Dude, your first line said you don't neccessarily believe this, but your conclusion leads us to believe otherwise...come on man, you cant walk on both sides of the fence here just to try to argue with someone....pick a side and go with it....even if you are wrong.

I didn't write any of it.

Oh exept for the first line.

decadbal is offline Banned
    OH id bet hes wrong...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Pathetic!

OG

You all have this instant reaction as it being bull****, please explain, give me some sources as to why it is bull****.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    You all have this instant reaction as it being bull****, please explain, give me some sources as to why it is bull****.
    You know, you may have a good point to some of what you said but being a smart ass prick and trying to act like you have been to Iraq in the past is bull**** in it's self. I will just say that everyone will always come up with **** to go against what America says. Why would it be put on a Alqueda internet site first? Is America in control of alqueda also?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    You know, you may have a good point to some of what you said but being a smart ass prick and trying to act like you have been to Iraq in the past is bull**** in it's self. I will just say that everyone will always come up with **** to go against what America says. Why would it be put on a Alqueda internet site first? Is America in control of alqueda also?

I agree.

Posting this and supporting it (even though you try to act like you don't) is very disrespectful. But, you knew that already.

peace,

ttgb

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    by posting it with a title "BERG EXECUTION WAS A FAKE" yet stating that it is not your opinion but a good read leads to the conclusion that you are supporting it. i appreciate what you are trying to get at but whats with the wise-guy attitude? man not here please!

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    interesting stuff, some good points. propaganda is a very powerful thing

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

respect

dude, whats up with disrespecting warrior? uh you've been here for a monthe! he's been here since you were born!

Ahh, cant read it so you're getting all angry.
    I dont know grunt, can someone translate it for him.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    And you believe everything the press prints, now I know this goverment does some crazy stuff but this was'nt staged. And I suppose the CIA did the same to Daniel Pearl???

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    let the man rest in peace....

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    let the man rest in peace....
    exactly. whoever did it, they still killed berg. a real person suffered and died.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Did this guy even watch the muder tape? Burg is clearly moving under the guys that killed him, you can't convulse to much if the body weight of 4 grown ass man are on top of you. However some of the points are strange, what i did'nt understand was why the hell would a Jewish kid be running around Iraq like he's at home.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 05-19-2004 at 10:54 AM.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Iraq have no terrorist connections, its been proved! YOU MISSED MY POINT! Do you know ANYTHING about Islam? If you did, then you would know that Saddam and Osama come from two different sects, sects that ****ING HATE each other. Not the kind of hate you have for Iraqies or anyone from the middle east, but the kind of hatred say, God has for the Devil.

By the way I really do love the USA, I'm just mad because I can't be a true American....America is the greatest....can I please come back??

Ok you clearly do not know what terrorism is, saddam gassing his own people is terror....plain and simple....understand dumbass???? Didn't saddam try to kill one of our presidents???? Yeah if thats not terror then maybe you can explain it to us.

Now that thats out of the way I don't think God hates the devil....the devil is a fallen angel and is the antichrist but I doubt that God hates anyone or anything....don't confuse our Christian, loving God with your muslim, hate filled, kill innocent ppl in my name god.

BUt I do agree with you on the last part....and hell no.

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    He's too smart to figure that out....yeah I'm thinking if we could have faked the moon landing then the US ought to be able to pull the wool over a dumass like 3vil3lmo's eyes.

Come on 3vil3lmo, move out of your parents basement and stop watching reruns of the x files....
    See, this is what I hate most about this forum. If anyone puts a point of view or starts a "sensitive" thread, the person gets bashed. It's ridiculous!! All "3vil3lmo" was asking was to think about the possibility, but instead, people let anger and ignorance take over and the thread becomes a bashing session. Total BS. Some just need to have an open mind and think for one second, "what if the US is involved in this?". Look, I'm a proud US citizen but I'm in no way blind to the fact that the US can and has played dirty. Not saying that I believe it but, once again, "what if?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggum
    See, this is what I hate most about this forum. If anyone puts a point of view or starts a "sensitive" thread, the person gets bashed. It's ridiculous!! All "3vil3lmo" was asking was to think about the possibility, but instead, people let anger and ignorance take over and the thread becomes a bashing session. Total BS. Some just need to have an open mind and think for one second, "what if the US is involved in this?". Look, I'm a proud US citizen but I'm in no way blind to the fact that the US can and has played dirty. Not saying that I believe it but, once again, "what if?"
    Seems to me that all he was doing was expressing his opinion. Just because it isn't the same as yours doesn't mean that he isn't entitled to it......see the irony?

peace,

ttgb

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    No, I don't really see anything ironic about it at all. What I was saying was that everyone can express their opinions. If anything that's what I'd want people do on here but instead of actually talking about the subject, it seems that people resort to bashing the thread starter and that doesn't go anywhere. Instead of a conversation, it becomes a gradeschool argument. That's all.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    No, I don't really see anything ironic about it at all. What I was saying was that everyone can express their opinions. If anything that's what I'd want people do on here but instead of actually talking about the subject, it seems that people resort to bashing the thread starter and that doesn't go anywhere. Instead of a conversation, it becomes a gradeschool argument. That's all.

Another bleeding heart liberal n00b...

OG

daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    all! I hope everyone's doing well!

Maybe, in his opinion, he didn't like the thread content nor the objective the thread was tyring to prove....in his opinion, of course.

Maybe, in his opinion, he thought the thread was a bunch of bullshiet and wanted to share his opinion of such.....it is his opinion, after all.....everyone has one.....

peace,

ttgb

Hey ttgb!

Quote Originally Posted by daman1
    Hey ttgb!
    hey bro.....what's up?

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    hey bro.....what's up?
    Same old sh*t, diff day. You know. How's life treatin ya big man?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge

No he ****ing was not. He was posting and then being a dick. Now you come along and try to say what his resoning was. He meant what he ****ing meant and tried to cover it up by saying, not that I believe it and then flaming Warrior for disagreeing.
    Last edited by Martha; 05-19-2004 at 01:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information