Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member

Americans killing injured, disarmed iraqi soliders.

This I believe is against international law.
    Thick ****s like this guy should NOT be given guns.
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....o_iraqiwar.wmv

Listen to what he has to say at the end.
    Thick

As

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3vil3lmo

Thick

As

it didnt work for me

Its working for me, right click and select save as.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Thick

As

Most of the people in the lounge will cheer and will not care. You forget, most have the "nuke em all" attitude.

oh ok i got it now

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Its a War and Marines kill people

... at least his head wasn't slowly sawed off!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Most of the people in the lounge will cheer and will not care. You forget, most have the "nuke em all" attitude.
    nuke em all Wo0t w0ot

Yes, most likely.
    For those who will reply "Thats what happens in war" if you saw a video where it was an american soldier what would you say?
    And no, I would perfer to have my head cut off rather than slowly bleed to death from bullet wounds.

Who here's been shot? I have, it hurts a WHOLE lot more than what most of you assume.

Yes, most likely.
    For those who will reply "Thats what happens in war" if you saw a video where it was an american soldier what would you say?
    Yes - but Americans aren't part of a regime of cold blooded killers that is being dismanned... they are merely a police force for the World, attempting to keep good order and peaceful coexistence regardless of a persons race, sex and religious preference... trying to protect personal rights and freedoms. And those that attempt to overpower individual rights are being delt with.

I know that statement will be critized due to current events and the whole "oil" conspiracy believers... but oh well...
    Last edited by Warrior; 05-19-2004 at 03:44 AM.

Yes, most likely.
    And no, I would perfer to have my head cut off rather than slowly bleed to death from bullet wounds.

Who here's been shot? I have, it hurts a WHOLE lot more than what most of you assume.
    well i know uve never had ur head cut off, so untill then i think ur statement is garbage

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    well i know uve never had ur head cut off, so untill then i think ur statement is garbage
    Now, that made me smile

Oh for the world.

Shame the UN voted against it, you know the thing where world leaders come and vote on stuff.

Uhh sorry, you guys arn't working on behalf of the world.

Sorry, that killing WASNT cold blooded? WTF?!

Oh for the world.

Shame the UN voted against it, you know the thing where world leaders come and vote on stuff.

i hate to break it to u, but saddam was a tiny bit more cold blooded. Stop being such a sheep to the media
    Last edited by roy_toy85; 05-12-2004 at 08:46 AM.

The UN draws lines and then redraws them... "stop doing that or else..." - when the US draws a line - its the final say... I should say, the US and with her allies have the manpower, resources, and guts to police up the filth... who would you rather have protecting individual rights? Saddam maybe? How about Hitler or Stalin? I think the current situation is a pretty safe one for everybody... if only some of our European buddies wouldn't run the other direction...

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh for the world.

Dude, are you trully that stupid??

It was also the un that let saddam get away with murder, not letting inspectors in and supporting terrorism. What are you in high school?

Warrior and Juice, don't waste your time, its ppl like that that think the world is some nice place where everyone is nice and no one wants to hurt them. Yeah democrats just don't get it, yeah their way would work if the rest of the world felt the same but guess what....they don't and would much rather kill you than help you build a better world.

Carlos....you know its that kill/nuke them all that has kept the world from speaking german....

Sorry, was this guy pro-saddam? No, are most of the soldiers fighting? No.

Sorry mate, but as it is, the major fighting cells are anti-american, they want their own nation. Not some bull**** exploiting nation doing what they want.

Why don't you stop being such a sheep to what your leaders tell you? Start questioning their actions.

What terrorism did saddam support?! NONE!!
    There are no links between saddam and ANY terrorist organisation. That is all 100% bull****.

Osama and saddam working together, its like the KKK and blacks holding hands. DOESNT
    ****ING
    WORK!

oh man ur retarded... did u have history class? Do u know what the league of nations was? Did u know how it failed? Oh yea and how America help saved the world from hittler because of the league of nations not doing anything?
    if any of this rings a bell please stop me

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    What terrorism did saddam support?! NONE!!
    There are no links between saddam and ANY terrorist organisation. That is all 100% bull****.

Osama and saddam working together, its like the KKK and blacks holding hands. DOESNT
    ****ING
    WORK!

I didn't say that they worked together, can't you read??

If you think he did not support terrorism and would eventually have launched an attack against us (sorry not us, the USA, seeing as we ran your ass out already) then you are as stupid as you sound.

Oh yeah, you can't vote in the US so what you have to say or what you think is as worthless as your posts.....see ya

Yay, America comes to the rescue.
    So if everyone else sat by and did nothing America still could have won? No sorry, you didn't.(Oh, you did you hear that America supplied Germany with weapons before they became an agressive nation?)

Also, is this coming from the GREAT education which I recieved in America where you guys never lost vietnam, it was a stratigic leave, you were handing power over to their government.
    In otherwords you did what your doing in Iraq, coming in, realising your getting kicked and so you bail and say you never lost.

Yay, America comes to the rescue.
    So if everyone else sat by and did nothing America still could have won? No sorry, you didn't.(Oh, you did you hear that America supplied Germany with weapons before they became an agressive nation?)

Also, is this coming from the GREAT education which I recieved in America where you guys never lost vietnam, it was a stratigic leave, you were handing power over to their government.
    In otherwords you did what your doing in Iraq, coming in, realising your getting kicked and so you bail and say you never lost.
    u really are dumb... i didnt say America won WWII by themselfs, but if we didnt come in then the rest of the world was in a world of hurt. As far as weapons go from the US u did say "before it was an agressive nation". Also, after WWI germany wasnt aloud to make certain things for war. So id like to know what the US gave them. Next, germany was the leader in most war tech, so i dont know why they would use ours since they made some better stuff. Vietnam wasnt lost due to an all out war. It was lost due to politic bull ****. Iraq is nothing like vietnam. We arnt getting kicked from iraq and we wont bail. We won iraq already in a state ideal. Were just trying to form it so it works. That way we dont have to come back because people like u get into office and then we have to come in and clean up.
    Last edited by juicehoe; 05-19-2004 at 04:57 AM.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    3vil3lmo

Just curious where you're from?

You seem pro Iraq which I don't

see how anyone could be unless

you are from that part of the world...

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    First of all, that clip was probably edited to make it look worse than it really was. That guy probably charged the Marines with some sort of weapon before hand, but when our first shots don't kill him, I guess our "Mate" here wants us to try to save his life. FUK you!!! It would have been worse for the guy to just lay there and die, than for us to put him out of his misery.

Interesting theory, you all seem to think that America is on top of the world, but nothing lasts forever. The public of the world are starting to get the ****s with America, its about time you guys started to become less, ignorant. How many of you have acually left your continant?

I am a Muslim, I have moved all over the world. I have finally settled into Australia, America banished my family and I because of our views.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    how can those call themselves soldiers ,shame on them its a cowardish action

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry, was this guy pro-saddam? No, are most of the soldiers fighting? No.

Sorry mate, but as it is, the major fighting cells are anti-american, they want their own nation. Not some bull**** exploiting nation doing what they want.

Why don't you stop being such a sheep to what your leaders tell you? Start questioning their actions.
    This is the 2nd pathetic post iv read of urs this morning....So ur saying the majority fighting over in Iraq are fighting because "they want their own nation?" Are u kidding me?! Do u actually believe that? The majority fighting over their want to kill Americans PERIOD! They could give 2 ****s about their country. They keep proving that everyday! And how do u know the guy who got shot wasnt loyal to Saddam? Did he tell u that? Are u sure he wasnt a terrorist, and right before he lost his arm was shooting a gun at the American solders? Come'on! Take the blinders off willya! And how do u know most of the Iraqi solders arent fighting? Probably the average Iqari solder isnt fighting, but i'll bet u anything that Fedayeen(sp) solders loyal to Saddam are. http://www.globalsecurity.org/org/ne...fedayeen02.htm

OG

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Your anti-American rhetoric is very offensive. In my opinion, you are a dickhead. Why don't you, Tock and Carlos go find a corner and do your anti-American bullsh!t by yourselves. Give it a fuking break already....do something constructive around here. You might get the support of a few members...but the majority of us don't take too kindly to your bullshiet. So.....fuk off.....in my opinion of course.

All other members that find these posts offensive...type "fuk off" in your post.

peace,

ttgb

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys are aware that fighting on the internet is like particpating in the special olympics...........

even if you win....you are still a retard.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    you guys are aware that fighting on the internet is like particpating in the special olympics...........

even if you win....you are still a retard.
    ....glad you joined in.......

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Your anti-American rhetoric is very offensive. In my opinion, you are a dickhead. Why don't you, Tock and Carlos go find a corner and do your anti-American bullsh!t by yourselves. Give it a fuking break already....do something constructive around here. You might get the support of a few members...but the majority of us don't take too kindly to your bullshiet. So.....fuk off.....in my opinion of course.

All other members that find these posts offensive...type "fuk off" in your post.

peace,

ttgb
    I find it amusing that you include me as an anti-American because my views do not match yours.

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    I would be interested to see what happened before the he was shot and laying on the ground. What lead up to this? Do you have a film on that? Was he just walking by? Or was he shooting at them and the picked him off?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    ....glad you joined in.......
    I have my beliefs..and i do agree with you...I am just tired of the debate, you will not change their minds and they will not change yours.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    war is heL L

is it right.............. no............... is it what the iraqi's understand........ yes........

show no mercy when none is given..........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

mguy

omg, icant beleive that came out of you. you and all your brothers are cowards. brainwash children to strap bombs on themselves, hide behind women and children etc cmon get real. your freedom fighters toe to toe with our guys, no weapons nothing but fists and we would still come out on top.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    how can those call themselves soldiers ,shame on them its a cowardish action

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt listen to the audio w/ the clip, but I can comment on what happened. Seeing something like that can seem pretty brutal and violent, it is. But, that is war and armed conlict.

Marines and Soldiers of all nations are trained to exploit an enemies retreat. This means that you shoot him in the back as he runs away. That sucks, but again, its war, not checkers.

Modern militaries are also trained to exploit objective casualties. This means killing wounded that are in the objective area. We called it "sticking the floppers and kickers" because it should be done with a bayonet. This is questionable in the Laws of War but it is an accepted tactic among modern militaries. Sorry if someone doesnt like it. Don't enlist.

In this case, it looks like the pig was in the defensive perimeter of a Marine position. Just because you don't see a weapon, doesnt mean it isnt there. The enemy was engaged until he was dead. That is textbook defensive operations. We don't leave our positions to put a band-aid on a pig that will die anyway. More personel are killed entering and exiting friendly lines than in any other manner. Landmines and friendly-fire.

This act was justified.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    That Marine they interviewed is sweet...."hell yeah let's do it again"...LMFAO....*high five bro.... good for the Marines. I'm sure the Iraqi on the ground was not a stand up citizen....I am sure he had what was coming to him.

Keep up the good work boys....

Bcrown1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TPAK
    I would be interested to see what happened before the he was shot and laying on the ground. What lead up to this? Do you have a film on that? Was he just walking by? Or was he shooting at them and the picked him off?
    Ditto.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Shop your sh!t man!! i saw this chip (the whole thing) on CNN.........it was edited! the soldier's comments at the end was refering to COMBAT and how they put up a front on how cool it was........how great they did'nt show that the soldier said he felt really bad on the inside for the man he had to drop.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 05-19-2004 at 11:33 AM.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Shop your sh!t man!! i saw this chip (the whole thing) on CNN.........it was edited! the soldier's comments at the end was refering to COMBAT and how they put up a front on how cook it was........how great they did'nt show that the soldier said he felt really bad on the inside for the man he had to drop.

Figures bro! ITs always half truths and out and out lies with them! Pathetic!!

OG

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Anyone notice the AK-47 by the Iraqi fighter's back? Look and you'll see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information