HiFi is offline Associate Member

US kills 40 Iraqis at Wedding

Well when i heard this i said to myself.. that sucks.. but then i heard people talking about what monsters the US is..(of course this is another thing that will be exploited by liberals.. just as the so called prisoner abuse) .. well look.. a bunch of idiots were at a wedding shooting guns up in the air (either celebrating or drunk and trying to shoot at the US helicopter) well.. the helicopter shot back... now its real easy to sit there at your computer and say what the hell should have happened after the fact.. maybe some people just dont understand what war is like.. all i have to say is you werent there.. shut the hell up, **** happens. if i saw a fvcking commanche attack helicopter over head.. the last thing i would do is shoot a gun up in the air.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    That whole shooting in the air thing is like a bad western movie scene. Those bullets have to land somewhere, I wonder how many people have been killed or wounded by that childish display of firearms?

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Now that's a wedding present, boxed, giftwrapped, Intialed and sent curtousy of The U.S. Air Force!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HiFi
    Well when i heard this i said to myself.. that sucks.. but then i heard people talking about what monsters the US is..(of course this is another thing that will be exploited by liberals.. just as the so called prisoner abuse) .. well look.. a bunch of idiots were at a wedding shooting guns up in the air (either celebrating or drunk and trying to shoot at the US helicopter) well.. the helicopter shot back... now its real easy to sit there at your computer and say what the hell should have happened after the fact.. maybe some people just dont understand what war is like.. all i have to say is you werent there.. shut the hell up, **** happens. if i saw a fvcking commanche attack helicopter over head.. the last thing i would do is shoot a gun up in the air.

Preemptive strike post huh....

Well, so far the Pentagon has denied alleged eyewitness reports. Guess we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out. Its a tragic thing if it happened, but then again war is hell.
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

OG

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Casualty figures so far say its been all women and children. Same kinda 'mistake' as the USAF has done to its allies in Afghanistan (6 Canadians) and to its British allies in this and the first Gulf war. As regards seeing a heli overhead, you don't know if it was over head or launching its hellfire missiles from many KM's out.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Well any mornons that shoot rifles into the air (wedding customs or not) in a war zone, knowing that air patrols and strikes are common - deserve what they get..if that means a Zuni rocket barrage- so be it.

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    A coalition official said in a written statement that coalition forces conducted a military operation "against a suspected foreign fighter's safe house in the open desert, 85 km southwest of Husaybah, and 25 km from the Syrian border.

"During the operation, coalition forces came under hostile fire and close air support was provided.

"Coalition forces on the ground recovered numerous weapons, 2 million Iraqi and Syrian dinar, foreign passports and a satcom radio," the statement said.

Asked if the incident was the same one described on videotape, he said, "Yes, it is the same incident."

He added, "We had actionable intelligence to go after a foreign fighters' safe house. It is not our belief that there was a wedding party in the open desert."

The taped witnesses identified the village as al Qa'im, which maps show is on the Iraqi side of the Syrian border, along the Euphrates River.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont believe either side. It seems like both sides are have something to hide.
    Its been know that a lot of these guys operate while in the confines of innocent people to avoid such an attack. Hide and conduct military operations in a school or church to make it look innocent.

Im tired of this whole IRAQ thing. I cant wait til we withdraw most of our troops so that all you america bashers will shut the fvck up in these threads. You dont hear us talk shlt about your country regardless of how fvcked up your country is.
    Bunch of pussy azz countries hiding behind the U.S. whenever a world war breaks out.
    We saved all your azzes twice and all we get is spit in the face.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    this indicate how desperate the us troops are in iraq.
    Last edited by nsa; 05-12-2004 at 07:38 AM.

desperate? - no- that is just dealing out some justice.

Bring back Snake and Nap runs!

thats what invasion forces do when they r desperate ...history prove it

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    thats what invasion forces do when they r desperate ...history prove it
    Do what? What histroy? I tell you, you better start citing something. I dont care, you can make the **** up, but reference the crazy nonsense you say somehow.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Good for em.....

Mow em all down...........**** em..............

~SC~

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    ****em all.....next time they wont be firing assault weapons for celebration..

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    Desperate?? **** that is funny. I would wish the U.S. for once, only once would unleashed it's full or just half of its rath on some country so the rest of the world would just shut up. ****ing liberals in the United States and the rest of the world protect your asses, from the U.S. military. Do you realize how far back the U.S. military gets scaled when going into conflict, especially ****holes like the middle east? Do you realize how clean and sterile the U.S. military fights these wars? Or do you want the rest of the world to belive that the U.S. military targets civilians like your propaganda machines try to convince people? Think about it, if the U.S. would target civilians, how difficult would it be for them to turn that ****hole middle east desert including every city on it into glass and make the whole region glow? It's remarkable what common sense makes one sees things even though they aren't from the United States.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I was in the Marines and I never recall the class on how to kill civillians. I remember the class on how to kill everything I see, that is related to combatants. It wasnt even a helicopter like was first reported it was an ac130 gunship anirplane designed to lay down close air support (direct fire machine guns and cannons) Who goes out 80 mi from the nearest town to get married, thats a long azz camel ride. Like in fallujah if they released the true fury of the Marines on them they would be having hot dogs over there smoldering corpses

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    i find it impossible to have compassion for any of those people...sorry, i tried....kill'em all

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Lesson learned: Don't fire AK-47s at the most deadly ground support aircraft in the world as it passes by.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Lesson learned: Don't fire AK-47s at the most deadly ground support aircraft in the world as it passes by.

Couldnt have said it better myself...

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    It is too bad they missed a few!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    i find it impossible to have compassion for any of those people...sorry, i tried....kill'em all
    pure sickness

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    why would there be passports, lots of money, guns and a satallite phone in the house of a wedding going on......and why would you fire at troops and planes at a wedding.......quit showing how truly stupid some of you are.......

pure sickness......I think not......getting rid of few more raghads......Yes......

peace,

ttgb

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    Who knows maybe Ahmir and Ahmad the Muslim Terrorist Gay duo were getting married.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys forget to mention that it is out in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE even for Iraq.
    It was at 3 am in IRAQ
    They had military weapons. Not pellet guns.
    Even in IRAQ, people dont get mariried at 3am in the middle of nowhere.

decadbal is offline Banned
    well everyone has done something wrong, so atleast they arnt innocent...just unsuspecting... sad, tragic and part of the cost a country pays when its representatives attack a world power

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

How stupid can you be?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=tryingtogetbig
    pure sickness......I think not......getting rid of few more raghads......Yes......

peace,

ttgb[/QUOTE]

Also what I was thinking

Thread Information