Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    You're still not making the seperation between the Arabs and the terrorists.
    First of all, Arabs existed before Islam and there are Arabs who aren't Muslim, just as there are Americans who aren't Christian and Israelis who aren't Jewish.
    Second, as I said, terrorists and Arab culture aren't the same thing. Have you ever tasted shawarma with humus in a pita? Kube? Ma'ude? Have you watched belly dancers dance and listened to the music they dance to? Have you ever tried being a guest of an Arab? You know, a long time ago, before the second intifada started, I went to an Arab store with my dad to look for something. The Arab owner, while he searched for what we needed, called his wife and had her bring us coffee (black Arabic coffee) and food. The good treatment of guests are a part of the Arab culture, but you wouldn't know that because you've probably never been to the Middle East and your whole view on Arabs starts and ends with 9/11.
    Being Israeli I think that I'm one of the people who have most experience with terror here, and if I, after God knows how many terrorist incidents against my country and people, am still able to keep my thinking clear (most of the time) and make the seperation between terrorism and Arab culture, I'm sure you can too.
    I think I spend much more time thinking about terror than you do, and since much of the time I disagree with the actions my government chooses to take, I think the last thing you can say about me is that I'm a tool and repeat propaganda. Other than that, since I live it and you don't, I would say if anyone here is repeating stuff they are told, it's you, not me.
    Very nice reply. I wish more people would read it and take it onboard. Might help stop idiotic 'rag head' replies to everything Muslim or Arabic.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Catholic nuns cover up too, and in some catholic countries older women still do. Its still happening in Ireland!. I remember as a kid my mother wouldn't leave the house without a head scarf!. She's nether an asshole or a terrorist, ''if you know what I mean''.
    my grandmother is like that bro...it must be a european thing???

LM1332 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    my grandmother is like that bro...it must be a european thing???
    Just old women do it to cover up their bolding head. I never see anyone else ever do it unless they are going to the church

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Very nice reply. I wish more people would read it and take it onboard. Might help stop idiotic 'rag head' replies to everything Muslim or Arabic.
    ditto

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information