Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

Lebanon 'smashes Israel spy ring'

Lebanon has reportedly broken a spy ring that was plotting to murder Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of militant group Hezbollah, on behalf of Israel.
    Police have arrested a Palestinian woman who is accused of being recruited in Tunisia, the Safir daily reported.

Quoting "informed sources", the paper said the network had been uncovered by Lebanese security forces and Hezbollah.

The group was also planning to launch operations against Palestinian leaders based in Lebanon, Safir says.

Jamal Zaarura, who holds a Tunisian passport but was born in the Nahr al-Bared refugee camp in northern Lebanon, is named as the ringleader.

Safir newspaper says an Egyptian man living in Beirut has also been arrested, along with a lover of Ms Zaarura's who she had unsuccessfully tried to bring into the ring.

She reportedly confessed that Mr Nasrallah was to be targeted with high explosives and poisonous chemicals installed in a tracksuit that would be slipped to his wardrobe.

'Media talk'

Lebanese security sources are quoted elsewhere as saying a plot of some kind has been uncovered, but they give no further details.

However, Reuters news agency quotes Public Prosecutor Adnan Addoum as saying no such case had been referred to the judiciary and the story was just "media talk".

The report comes a day after Israeli military sources said Hezbollah was playing an increasing role in military operations by Palestinian militant groups in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    I don't get it. I'm not trying to start a war or get flamed, but don't Palestinians and Isrealis dislike each other? It just seems weird that a Palestinian would be spying for Israel.

singern is offline Banned

Did you say something?????

""Lebanon has reportedly broken a spy ring that was plotting to murder Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of militant group Hezbollah, on behalf of Israel.""

Blah Blah Blah Blah, Kill everybody, Blah Blah Blah Blah, Propoganda brain washing, Blah blah blah blah blah, Alah is great blah blah blah blah, Death to nonbeleavers, blah blah blah blah..................................

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Blah, I think if Israel wanted him dead they'd do it themselves, and ain't a soul in Lebanon would stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Blah, I think if Israel wanted him dead they'd do it themselves, and ain't a soul in Lebanon would stop them.
    hizbollah would stop and he did prove it i many ways like the last operation that killed a commando officer...why cant u admit that hizbollah have a good intelligence departement ...and by saying if they wanted him dead they would oh israel consider hassan nasrallah its worst nightmare...yes we r the a nightmare for sharon

Booyah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    ""Lebanon has reportedly broken a spy ring that was plotting to murder Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of militant group Hezbollah, on behalf of Israel.""

Blah Blah Blah Blah, Kill everybody, Blah Blah Blah Blah, Propoganda brain washing, Blah blah blah blah blah, Alah is great blah blah blah blah, Death to nonbeleavers, blah blah blah blah..................................
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

singern is offline Banned

Your still talking...

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    hizbollah would stop and he did prove it i many ways like the last operation that killed a commando officer...why cant u admit that hizbollah have a good intelligence departement ...and by saying if they wanted him dead they would oh israel consider hassan nasrallah its worst nightmare...yes we r the a nightmare for sharon
    But all I hear is the same sh*t. Blah Blah Blah Blah, Nasrala is a nightmare, Blah Blah Blah Blah, Propoganda brain washing, Blah blah blah blah blah, Alah is great, blah blah blah blah, Death to nonbeleavers, blah blah blah blah..................................

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    did someone say something.
    oh yeah blah blah blah blah blah.
    s.o.s

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Haaaaa?????Whaaaaatt????? BLAHHHHHH BLAAAHHHHHHH BLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhh

Connection lost..............

~SC~

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    oh by the way BLAH!

GotBlah??

~SC~

Blah.... Oh, I mean bump for BLAH.

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    why cant u admit that hizbollah have a good intelligence departement

yes we r the a nightmare for sharon
    1. Anybody with any amount of intelligence knows you cannot use the words "hizbollah" and "intelligence" when referring to each other. Oh wait.. I said someone with intelligence.

2. The only thing you would be a nightmare too might be a third grade spelling teacher.

barbarian is offline Banned
    Blah!!!!!!

blah!??? is that what all american say when they dont know to do a conversation ??if thats true well i doubt that scientists and smart ppl working in usa are born in usa

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and I am working on my science Ph.D.
    Don't you get it the whole ****ing world has had it with the middle east. Get a ****ing clue

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    blah!??? is that what all american say when they dont know to do a conversation ??if thats true well i doubt that scientists and smart ppl working in usa are born in usa

Unfortunately you own 3/4 of what you have to the US.

And I hate to admit it

God Bless Uncle Sam

HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by singern

You're all brain washed...

...................CONNECTION STILL LOST............................

"Sir, all we're getting is that same "BLAH" sh*t again"

~SC~

3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho08
    Do you know how easily the USA could crush ever Arab in the entire world if they so desired? You are alive because we allow you to be.
    Mmmm cause then you'd be on everyones good side.
    China, japan, russia, korea, australia, UK. Hell basically everyone would kinda not like that. Also, america couldn't afford that many fronts of attack and your government couldnt afford it as well as you'd be overexpanding your resources and just ASKING to get smacked down.

But other than that, yeah. You certainly could.

Hmmmmmmmmm no need to have many front attacks. You kind of forget that the U.S. can turn that camel **** hole into glass from the western hemisphere.
    As far as not affording that kind of war, sir you need to read what happens during serious wars in America to the economy and manufacturing jobs in the states.
    Last edited by AZTKWORRIOR; 05-20-2004 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AZTKWORRIOR
    Hmmmmmmmmm no need to have many front attacks. You kind of forget that the U.S. can turn that camel **** hole into glass from the western hemisphere.
    As far as not affording that kind of war, sir you need to read what happens during serious wars in America to the economy and manufacturing jobs in the states.
    wow!! how mush action /science fiction movies you watch??!! you need to sepend more time in the gym

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

mguy

hmmmm, my reply to that would be BLAH!

wow!! how mush action /science fiction movies you watch??!! you need to sepend more time in the gym

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    wow!! how mush action /science fiction movies you watch??!!
    A Saudi Prince was visiting the US a couple of years ago and asked George Bush why there were not any Arabs in the TV show Star-Trek. He was curious stating that it seemed like all the human races got along so well, but there were no Arabs on the show...

Bush replied... Well you see, Star-Trek takes place in the future... And due to their continued use of terrorism... There are no more Arabs.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    blah blah, blah blah blah, blah and blah.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead007
    A Saudi Prince was visiting the US a couple of years ago and asked George Bush why there were not any Arabs in the TV show Star-Trek. He was curious stating that it seemed like all the human races got along so well, but there were no Arabs on the show...

Bush replied... Well you see, Star-Trek takes place in the future... And due to their continued use of terrorism... There are no more Arabs.
    That's pretty funny!!!

oh yeah......blah!

peace,

ttgb

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    In my opinion the whole spy ring thing was blah blah blah blah blah and that is why the Arabs blah blah blah, much like when Sharon, blah blah blah blah. If the blah blah during the whole blah blah blah blah blah then you have a situation where both sides blah blah blah blah. Essentially you wind up blah blah blah blah much the same way as when blah blah blah blah.
    Last edited by VIXI; 05-12-2004 at 10:57 PM. Reason: california love

science fiction huh?????? Not at all, you probably think a ****ing black and white tv are cutting edge tech. We live in the the real world my friend, why do you happened to technology during the cold war? And if you actually believe the U.S. couldn't anahilate your asses from the western hemisphere, you need to get your head out of Ahmir the camel's ass and wipe it with your womens burka. :spudnikc8

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    science fiction huh?????? Not at all, you probably think a ****ing black and white tv are cutting edge tech. We live in the the real world my friend, why do you happened to technology during the cold war? And if you actually believe the U.S. couldn't anahilate your asses from the western hemisphere, you need to get your head out of Ahmir the camel's ass and wipe it with your womens burka. :spudnikc8
    This sounds like first graders' "my daddy is stronger than your daddy and he will beat you up" argument. Sure you can nuke the world, and the world can nuke you back, but what will that leave us with?
    I prefer the bla bla discussion. It made more sense.

And another thing. Learn to tell the difference between terrorists and Arabs. There are a lot of terrorists who aren't Arabs, and a lot of Arabs who aren't terrorists. The Arab culture includes great music, very nice dancing (belly dancing) and awsome food, among other things. It's a rich culture and does not deserve to be disrespected as you've done here just because you're unable to seperate that from terrorism.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    This sounds like first graders' "my daddy is stronger than your daddy and he will beat you up" argument. Sure you can nuke the world, and the world can nuke you back, but what will that leave us with?
    I prefer the bla bla discussion. It made more sense.
    Rak_Ani, That was actually funny.

Bautiful my ass. A beautiful culture does not send kids with bombs straped to their bodies to be martyrs. A beautiful culture does not in any way shape or form endorce, or help in any way shape or form terrorist. A beautiful culture does not send ****ing ****head animals to take planes and blow them up or ram them agaist a building. A beautiful culture speaks out in outrage when terrorist commit their acts in your name, in the name of your culture and religion, they don't applaud it. After reading this you are probably saying this guy is an asshole, that generalizes things about the middle east and the people in the middle east. And I say to you, if the middle east people can generalize and make conclusions about the western world and about every single religion out there, why can't I. Isn't it ****y when people start generalising about ones culture and religion like your culture does? Don't be a ****ing tool and think for yourself, don't just repeat your crappy propaganda and diplomatic words towards the west, when everyone knows the reality of the middle east. Blllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bautiful my ass. A beautiful culture does not send kids with bombs straped to their bodies to be martyrs. A beautiful culture does not in any way shape or form endorce, or help in any way shape or form terrorist. A beautiful culture does not send ****ing ****head animals to take planes and blow them up or ram them agaist a building. A beautiful culture speaks out in outrage when terrorist commit their acts in your name, in the name of your culture and religion, they don't applaud it. After reading this you are probably saying this guy is an asshole, that generalizes things about the middle east and the people in the middle east. And I say to you, if the middle east people can generalize and make conclusions about the western world and about every single religion out there, why can't I. Isn't it ****y when people start generalising about ones culture and religion like your culture does? Don't be a ****ing tool and think for yourself, don't just repeat your crappy propaganda and diplomatic words towards the west, when everyone knows the reality of the middle east. Blllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    You're still not making the seperation between the Arabs and the terrorists.
    First of all, Arabs existed before Islam and there are Arabs who aren't Muslim, just as there are Americans who aren't Christian and Israelis who aren't Jewish.
    Second, as I said, terrorists and Arab culture aren't the same thing. Have you ever tasted shawarma with humus in a pita? Kube? Ma'ude? Have you watched belly dancers dance and listened to the music they dance to? Have you ever tried being a guest of an Arab? You know, a long time ago, before the second intifada started, I went to an Arab store with my dad to look for something. The Arab owner, while he searched for what we needed, called his wife and had her bring us coffee (black Arabic coffee) and food. The good treatment of guests are a part of the Arab culture, but you wouldn't know that because you've probably never been to the Middle East and your whole view on Arabs starts and ends with 9/11.
    Being Israeli I think that I'm one of the people who have most experience with terror here, and if I, after God knows how many terrorist incidents against my country and people, am still able to keep my thinking clear (most of the time) and make the seperation between terrorism and Arab culture, I'm sure you can too.
    I think I spend much more time thinking about terror than you do, and since much of the time I disagree with the actions my government chooses to take, I think the last thing you can say about me is that I'm a tool and repeat propaganda. Other than that, since I live it and you don't, I would say if anyone here is repeating stuff they are told, it's you, not me.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    And another thing. Learn to tell the difference between terrorists and Arabs. There are a lot of terrorists who aren't Arabs, and a lot of Arabs who aren't terrorists. The Arab culture includes great music, very nice dancing (belly dancing) and awsome food, among other things. It's a rich culture and does not deserve to be disrespected as you've done here just because you're unable to seperate that from terrorism.
    The fact that their religion makes them cover up doesn't exactly help the non-terrorist notion if you know what i mean.

Great music- Its really, really annoying.
    Belly dancing- always fat chicks for some reason
    food-wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft stick.

Also on another note, i really do think most arabs are good ppl in the middle east, and i've talked to others who've been there and concur, but 90% of them that live in the states are complete arrogant assholes.

But on a serious note mguy, americans just see this as another event in a vicious cycle that will keep repeating on an on on on and blah and blah and blah.....

How bout next time you're allowed to post is when you make an effort to bring peace to the mid east instead? and then u can tell us all about it.
    Last edited by saboudian; 05-23-2004 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    The fact that their religion makes them cover up doesn't exactly help the non-terrorist notion if you know what i mean.

Great music- Its really, really annoying.
    Belly dancing- always fat chicks for some reason
    food-wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft stick.

Also on another note, i really do think most arabs are good ppl in the middle east, and i've talked to others who've been there and concur, but 90% of them that live in the states are complete arrogant assholes.

But on a serious note mguy, americans just see this as another event in a vicious cycle that will keep repeating on an on on on and blah and blah and blah.....

How bout next time you're allowed to post is when you make an effort to bring peace to the mid east instead? and then u can tell us all about it.
    How long did it take you to travel and meet 90% of all Arabs living in the US to know they're arrogant assholes? You must have plenty of frequent flyer miles.

Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    Catholic nuns cover up too, and in some catholic countries older women still do. Its still happening in Ireland!. I remember as a kid my mother wouldn't leave the house without a head scarf!. She's nether an asshole or a terrorist, ''if you know what I mean''.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Catholic nuns cover up too, and in some catholic countries older women still do. Its still happening in Ireland!. I remember as a kid my mother wouldn't leave the house without a head scarf!. She's nether an asshole or a terrorist, ''if you know what I mean''.
    Hasidic Jewish women also cover up and follow a dress code. Either wearing scarfs or sometimes I see them wearing wigs not to show their hair in public.

alevok Guest
    First of all, Arabs existed before Islam and there are Arabs who aren't Muslim, just as there are Americans who aren't Christian and Israelis who aren't Jewish.
    Second, as I said, terrorists and Arab culture aren't the same thing. Have you ever tasted shawarma with humus in a pita? Kube? Ma'ude? Have you watched belly dancers dance and listened to the music they dance to? Have you ever tried being a guest of an Arab? You know, a long time ago, before the second intifada started, I went to an Arab store with my dad to look for something. The Arab owner, while he searched for what we needed, called his wife and had her bring us coffee (black Arabic coffee) and food. The good treatment of guests are a part of the Arab culture, but you wouldn't know that because you've probably never been to the Middle East and your whole view on Arabs starts and ends with 9/11.
    Being Israeli I think that I'm one of the people who have most experience with terror here, and if I, after God knows how many terrorist incidents against my country and people, am still able to keep my thinking clear (most of the time) and make the seperation between terrorism and Arab culture, I'm sure you can too.
    I think I spend much more time thinking about terror than you do, and since much of the time I disagree with the actions my government chooses to take, I think the last thing you can say about me is that I'm a tool and repeat propaganda. Other than that, since I live it and you don't, I would say if anyone here is repeating stuff they are told, it's you, not me.
    very well said

Wise words!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information