Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I am so gonna be on here like all the time spewing forth bull**** comments

I just got a brand new computer AND high speed internet. No more dial-up for me. You guys are so ****ed. I can't promise, however, that I won't grow to hate all of you in the very near future. I can, however, promise that should I ever have children, I will beat the living hell out of those ****ers every **** day. That is my promise to you. I'm only kidding, I'm probably totally barren so you really don't even need to worry.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    hows your kitty?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    .........bite me.............

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i support this accessibilty

good for your my friend.cottage cheese has never tasted so good.hey, you knwo how that goes.....
    Last edited by mintegra97; 05-11-2004 at 03:37 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    school must be out........

happy days
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    where did you steel the computer from
    Last edited by Martha; 05-20-2004 at 06:59 AM.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Nathan, you so kooky.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I just got a brand new computer AND high speed internet. No more dial-up for me. You guys are so ****ed. I can't promise, however, that I won't grow to hate all of you in the very near future. I can, however, promise that should I ever have children, I will beat the living hell out of those ****ers every **** day. That is my promise to you. I'm only kidding, I'm probably totally barren so you really don't even need to worry.
    very very funny....

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Idle threats my friend, idle threats.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I can, however, promise that should I ever have children, I will beat the living hell out of those ****ers every **** day. That is my promise to you.
    nathan, i've always liked your posts and from them i have formed the opinion that you are a very intelligent and funny guy. i'll go as far as to say that i like you.

but if you ever make a comment like that again, i will be forced to hunt you down...

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    nathan, i've always liked your posts and from them i have formed the opinion that you are a very intelligent and funny guy. i'll go as far as to say that i like you.

but if you ever make a comment like that again, i will be forced to hunt you down...
    I am of the opinion that there is nothing a person can possibly say that should be able to offend you. They're only words and they're meant to conjure mental imagery. The tone of the imagery is entirely up to you, however. It's yours to make of it as you will. Bear in mind, though, that when stuff like this is portrayed in cartoon form or what have you, and is shown on shows like The Simpsons the average viewer has a strong tendency to laugh. I feel I am well within my censorship rights here. I'm not saying I'm definitely right about this, I'm simply saying that I'm sticking to my guns on this one. Also, I love you.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    haha, i love you too nathan. i understand that there is a contextual issue here. i def see your point about homer choking bart on the simpsons... most people laugh at that. hell, i'll admit that i laugh if the joke is well-developed enough.

it's just that the thought of violence committed against children, especially by their parents... brings up certain repressed memories that I have of my own childhood, and basically i either fly into a blackout rage or a fit of depression when confronted with that stuff.

there was no offense intended towards you, and i am a very vocal freee speech advocate... even though free speech doesnt exist in america anymore.

thanks for the thoughtful reply bro.

and keep the inane posts coming.

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    haha, i love you too nathan. i understand that there is a contextual issue here. i def see your point about homer choking bart on the simpsons... most people laugh at that. hell, i'll admit that i laugh if the joke is well-developed enough.

it's just that the thought of violence committed against children, especially by their parents... brings up certain repressed memories that I have of my own childhood, and basically i either fly into a blackout rage or a fit of depression when confronted with that stuff.

there was no offense intended towards you, and i am a very vocal freee speech advocate... even though free speech doesnt exist in america anymore.

thanks for the thoughtful reply bro.

and keep the inane posts coming.
    No worries bro. The last thing I wanted to do was upset you. Point taken. I'm an insensitive arse at the best of times.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    how is what you are doing now differnet from what you have been doing????

barbarian is offline Banned
    congrats on the new pc and net!!!!! i recently got DSL and i love it!!!!!! enjoy!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    i stepped in gum

Thread Information