Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

Israel commits 'war crimes' in Rafah

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Aljazeera!, DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Aljazeera is not known for their honest, untainted reporting.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Aljazzeera..fair? Unbiased...not!

bbc,cnn,bbcarabic all those sites reported this search and see

BBC CNN..more communist networks...about as truthful as Aljazeera's filth.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    BBC CNN..more communist networks...about as truthful as Aljazeera's filth.
    oh then u only listen too bush and rumsfeild...if so then i feel sorry for you.

Dont feel sorry...those who believe and follow the mass media outlets such as Aljazeera, NPR, CNN, BBC,like sheep (and follow so called "holy" men")- feel sorry for those poor bastards..actually pity them..as you might pity the village idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Dont feel sorry...those who believe and follow the mass media like sheep( and follow "holy" men" feel sorry for those..actually pity them..as you might pity the village idiot.
    trust me u r following the wrong ppl ...

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I don't think so, if I took everything the media said as true I wouls believe in well let's say some crazy stuff.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy

Now if that aint the pot calling the kettle black!

OG

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Now if that aint the pot calling the kettle black!

OG
    true indeed!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Ok then, where do I sign up for suicide bomber school?.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge

Trust you? Famous last words.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    How about Fox News? I am sure you people think they are fair and balanced.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120092,00.html

Israel is destroying hundreds of homes in Rafah, because they are saying they are being used by terrorists. The Red Cross is calling it "collective punishment" and Colin Powell is calling these actions "Not supported by the US" and "Wrong"

This **** pisses me off so much, I swear, if the Chechans werent so occupied with the Russian army, they woudnt mind coming in and helping the Palestinians.

How much longer are the Arabs going to take this abuse, they need to stand up, unite, and wage a wholescale guerilla war.

Honestly, Israel is abusing its power to much, and is going to far...

Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 05-17-2004 at 03:06 PM.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    I was just wondering.....How many people here know about the two IDF soldiers that were shot dead last Friday by a barbaric palestinian sniper as they (the soldiers) were helping an old lady carry her shopping bags up the stairs? Yes, that's right. All over the world we are taught since the day we're born to respect the elderly. In Israel we are taught to give them our seat on the bus, help them cross the street, help them carry their bags, etc. The palestinians disagree. To them the elderly are bate for shooting soldiers. Their cowardly acts of shooting soldiers who help old palestinian ladies (why didn't the palestinian sniper help her?) and dancing around with body parts...That's war crimes. Destroying houses which are used to carry out these kinds of shootings...That's preventive measures.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I say if the Palestinian squatters would just move their butts outta town everything would be great. Jerusalem is the Holy Land of Jews and Christians not pagan worshipppers like Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    I was just wondering.....How many people here know about the two IDF soldiers that were shot dead last Friday by a barbaric palestinian sniper as they (the soldiers) were helping an old lady carry her shopping bags up the stairs? Yes, that's right. All over the world we are taught since the day we're born to respect the elderly. In Israel we are taught to give them our seat on the bus, help them cross the street, help them carry their bags, etc. The palestinians disagree. To them the elderly are bate for shooting soldiers. Their cowardly acts of shooting soldiers who help old palestinian ladies (why didn't the palestinian sniper help her?) and dancing around with body parts...That's war crimes. Destroying houses which are used to carry out these kinds of shootings...That's preventive measures.
    Yeah I am weeping, at the death of two IDF soldiers.

How about the 19 Palestinians that were killed in the last 3 days, how about the kids that are shot "by mistake".

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I say if the Palestinian squatters would just move their butts outta town everything would be great. Jerusalem is the Holy Land of Jews and Christians not pagan worshipppers like Muslims.
    Oxymoron. Muslims worship the same GOD as the GOD of Abraham, which is the GOD also worshiped by Christians and Jews.

So if you call Islam - Pagan, your automatically calling, Christianity and Judaism - Pagan.

Muslims claim they worship the same God but our God has the Ten Commandments EVER HEARD OF THEM????? #1 Thou shalt not kill ( yes this includes innocent women, infants, elderly, and all of the others that you barbarians have murdered in the name of your God!

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN

How much longer are the Arabs going to take this abuse, they need to stand up, unite, and wage a wholescale guerilla war.

100% agree with all the arab leaders are so weak,all the arab gov should be overthrown exept syria and leb ...man its time to make a war against israel i know they have great army but we can win if all the arab army fight...isreal (the cancer) should be terminated sooner or later but who stand in our face ?? the fuukin arab leader those who shake hands with sharon

How about Fox News? I am sure you people think they are fair and balanced.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120092,00.html

Israel is destroying hundreds of homes in Rafah, because they are saying they are being used by terrorists. The Red Cross is calling it "collective punishment" and Colin Powell is calling these actions "Not supported by the US" and "Wrong"

This **** pisses me off so much, I swear, if the Chechans werent so occupied with the Russian army, they woudnt mind coming in and helping the Palestinians.

Do you also get pissed off when 19 year old boys in uniforms get shot in the back just because they were doing what their mommies taught them - helping an old lady carry her bags? Do you get pissed off when 19 year boys, down on their knees, with their bare hands looking through the sand for pieces of flesh from their blown up friends, get shot at? What is worse in your view, destroying lives, or destroying houses?

Pics speak louder than words. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...s_ts/mdf566275

100% agree Muslim terrorists are cowards.

Muslims claim they worship the same God but our God has the Ten Commandments EVER HEARD OF THEM????? #1 Thou shalt not kill ( yes this includes innocent women, infants, elderly, and all of the others that you barbarians have murdered in the name of your God!
    Muslims arent supposed to kill innocent civilians either. It is stated several times.

How many people have Christians killed in the name of GOD, I have a friend that is Native American of the Sioux tribe, and he tells me about the atrocities of the Christians in Early America.

If you like to equate terrorism with Islam, I will equate Nazism with Christianity.

Do you also get pissed off when 19 year old boys in uniforms get shot in the back just because they were doing what their mommies taught them - helping an old lady carry her bags? Do you get pissed off when 19 year boys, down on their knees, with their bare hands looking through the sand for pieces of flesh from their blown up friends, get shot at? What is worse in your view, destroying lives, or destroying houses?

Pics speak louder than words. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...s_ts/mdf566275
    Yes, I am sure he was helping a Jewish lady, but I am sure those soldiers have taken part in missions that kill Palestinians, including kids and civilians.

Yes pictures speak louder than words, here are tons of pictures.

http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres...tine/index.htm

That's where you show that you are truly INSANE. We kill to protect ourselves from people like you. You start the fight and then we kick your ass it's just that simple. And if you guys don't stop screwing around you are gonna really know what an ass whippin is. The USA is too kind to people like you, keep it up and you will feel the wrath.

That's where you show that you are truly INSANE. We kill to protect ourselves from people like you. You start the fight and then we kick your ass it's just that simple. And if you guys don't stop screwing around you are gonna really know what an ass whippin is. The USA is too kind to people like you, keep it up and you will feel the wrath.
    How did I show I was insane?

Too kind?

Please make sense, next time, so I can correctly respond to accusations and some vague points.

How did I show I was insane?

Too kind?

Please make sense, next time, so I can correctly respond to accusations and some vague points.
    man dont reply to him ,he is just a pupet in the hands of his gov

See that's the whole point crazy people don't know they are crazy, I can't help you with that one.

In all seroiusness do you know and fully comprehend that The USA could with the flip of a switch turn your terrorist countries into history? Not a big war, no debating, just turn a switch. Please know you are out classed, out manned and just plain out of your mind.

Militiaguy,

I got your puppet and it's hangin!

Yeah I am weeping, at the death of two IDF soldiers.

How about the 19 Palestinians that were killed in the last 3 days, how about the kids that are shot "by mistake".
    1. 19....Hmmmm. And of them, how many exactly died of deseases and accidents? How many people do the Palestinians claim to have been killed in the intifada?
    2. Keep the children out of line of fire and they won't get hurt. Have no mistake about it. These kids get shot by mistake. If it was intentional, you'd be piling up the bodies and we would have saved the lives our 13 soldiers in the last week by boming the palestinian assses from the air (killing palestinian civilians by doing so) instead of trying to avoid hurting people and going in with infantry to destroy the explosive labs. IDF is being very careful with its operations. That's why the palestinians allow themselves to behave like they do. If they were scared of retaliation, they would think twice before they do something.
    3. Your reply makes me wonder....Do you take responsibility for where you're side is wrong, or is it just the Israeli side that tries to make a change? And if you do, why is it so hard for you to admit the palestinian mistakes without trying to shove in my face an Israeli mistake?

Militiaguy,

I got your puppet and it's hangin!
    GROW UP

See that's the whole point crazy people don't know they are crazy, I can't help you with that one.

In all seroiusness do you know and fully comprehend that The USA could with the flip of a switch turn your terrorist countries into history? Not a big war, no debating, just turn a switch. Please know you are out classed, out manned and just plain out of your mind.
    I am not crazy one bit. I dont support killing civilians, and I support the killing of a foreign army that is occupying or invading your land. If that is crazy, I dont know what is.

I will tell you, I like the US, they have done good things, and I belive they have a good heart, they helps the Kosovars against the Serbs, that was a noble cause, but there is a Zionist cancer within the US making US foreign policies.

But dont belive one bit that the US can just destory all Islamic Countries. The US is an intelligent country, it attacks the weak, and not the strong. I will never attack China, it will never attack North Korea, it will never attack Iran, mark my words.

It will go after countries that are already down, the kick them while they are down attitude, it happened in Iraq.

Even in Iraq, you have rebels, with nothing less than C4 explosives, AK47, and RPG's doing considerable damange. Not the mention that these rebels are only 5% or less of the Iraqi population. If there was a popular rebellion against the US occupation in Iraq, the US would have hundreds or casualities a month.

But lucky for the US, the Iraqi people, generally support the US cause.

Yes, I am sure he was helping a Jewish lady, but I am sure those soldiers have taken part in missions that kill Palestinians, including kids and civilians.

Yes pictures speak louder than words, here are tons of pictures.

http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres...tine/index.htm
    He wasn't helping a Jewish lady. He was helping A PALESTINIAN lady. A lady which should have been helped by the sniper who turned her into bate.

You're sure these soldiers took part in missions that killed kids? And you base your conclusion on.....? How many Palestinian kids were killed in the intifada anyway? What percent is that of the total number of Palestinians killed? And what percent of the Palestinians killed were armed?

1. 19....Hmmmm. And of them, how many exactly died of deseases and accidents? How many people do the Palestinians claim to have been killed in the intifada?
    2. Keep the children out of line of fire and they won't get hurt. Have no mistake about it. These kids get shot by mistake. If it was intentional, you'd be piling up the bodies and we would have saved the lives our 13 soldiers in the last week by boming the palestinian assses from the air (killing palestinian civilians by doing so) instead of trying to avoid hurting people and going in with infantry to destroy the explosive labs. IDF is being very careful with its operations. That's why the palestinians allow themselves to behave like they do. If they were scared of retaliation, they would think twice before they do something.
    3. Your reply makes me wonder....Do you take responsibility for where you're side is wrong, or is it just the Israeli side that tries to make a change? And if you do, why is it so hard for you to admit the palestinian mistakes without trying to shove in my face an Israeli mistake?
    1) The 19, died from Israeli Missles targeting "terrorists"

2) The "line of fire" are civilian cities, it happens in towns, in buildings, in schools, in the walkways, in alleyways, while going to school. Israel brings the fight to civilian cities.

http://www.yesh-gvul.org/english/

There are tons of Palestinian kids all over the place. Yes they throw stones at the IDF troops, doesnt mean the IDF has the right to shoot them.

3) There would be no Palestinians mistakes, if they werent being occupied by a foriegn people that are brutal and inhuman to them. You can except a occupied people to kiss the ass of its occupiers, there will be resentment.

He wasn't helping a Jewish lady. He was helping A PALESTINIAN lady. A lady which should have been helped by the sniper who turned her into bate.

You're sure these soldiers took part in missions that killed kids? And you base your conclusion on.....? How many Palestinian kids were killed in the intifada anyway? What percent is that of the total number of Palestinians killed? And what percent of the Palestinians killed were armed?
    Killing any IDF soldier is acceptable. Can you give me the link of that story, that says that they were helping a Palestinian lady when they were shot. If you its hearsay, I will take that as propaganda, if there is an article about this, it would be great.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 05-17-2004 at 03:42 PM.

Listenung to your propaganda drivel makes me say things like that. Puppet fro his gov't? You probable got your education over here didn't you? I'll bet it was good enough for you then.

As far as the Sioux Indians give me a break, I am part American Indian myself. The Indians were a savage territorial warring people who killed more of each other than our gov't ever did. They just got their asses kicked by us just like you will. Learn some true American History the Indians fought with us to destroy their enemies. The tribes hated each other. They weren't running around hugging trees and crying at pieces of trash ("70S' commercial). WAKE UP!

They just got their asses kicked by us just like you will.
    Only time will answer this one. Rome was brought down by barbarian forces (Germanic Tribes), with a mix of other demoralizing factors.

But GOD has guaranteed victory to us in the end.

1) The 19, died from Israeli Missles targeting "terrorists"

2) The "line of fire" are civilian cities, it happens in towns, in buildings, in schools, in the walkways, in alleyways, while going to school. Israel brings the fight to civilian cities.

http://www.yesh-gvul.org/english/

There are tons of Palestinian kids all over the place. Yes they throw stones at the IDF troops, doesnt mean the IDF has the right to shoot them.

3) There would be no Palestinians mistakes, if they werent being occupied by a foriegn people that are brutal and inhuman to them. You can except a occupied people to kiss the ass of its occupiers, there will be resentment.
    As you might know, the Israeli majority wants the IDF to pull out of the Gaza strip and the settlements to be evacuated. How are the palestinian actions helping in bringing that day?
    And back to my question, how many palestinian kids were killed in the intifada and what percentage are they of the total number of palestinian deaths? Since you keep talking about the children, I'm sure you know the numbers. What are they?
    You call the IDF inhuman? Inhuman would be doing what I wanted to see done the day our boys' body parts were paraded around gaza by children - cutting off water and electricity supplies. Destroying buildings used for terrorism isn't inhuman. Especially since these buildings are made sure to be empty before it's done. That's called self defense.

Only time will answer this one. Rome was brought down by barbarian forces (Germanic Tribes), with a mix of other demoralizing factors.

But GOD has guaranteed victory to us in the end.
    thats what they dont know ,they dont know that israel will suffer a great defeat in the end
    the roman was brought down by barbarian then the arabs invade it ,usa is behaving now like the roman empire befor the fallout

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information