Thread: Close call....

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Close call....

I lent out a sports jacket to a buddy of mine so that he could take formal pictures a few hours ago. I just heard the knock on the door and he walked in and was going to my wooden closet to put away the coat. Right now, there my next shot is warming up in a cup in my wooden closet. Since my dresser/closet faces away from the door it is a safe place for it to be granted that no one walks over into my personal space, and that is pretty unlikely normally. Anyways, I managed to close the door of the closet really fast as I grabbed the sports coat so that he couldn't have any view of what was waiting for me inside. But **** that would have been bad!!!!!!!!!!

Time to go and take care of that shot....

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    why wouldnt you tell your friends..? i dont understand this secrecy sorounding juice.. unless your friend is a die heart DEA agent..

Yeah, a bunch of my friends know. Hell, a bunch of my friends do it themselves.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    IMO that the fewer people that truly know the better, even if they think they know just let them keep guessing, just a safety thing for me.

decadbal is offline Banned
    most civilian tards wouldnt know what it is..

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    most civilian tards wouldnt know what it is..

Maybe that's the point... I'm not a civilian all the time... not to mention that I can't have rumors going around about me of that nature. Secrecy is vital.

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    I think it comes down to your own comfort really, I have friends that know what goes on and then others that still don't know foresure just cause I know who I can trust and some have better judgement then others.

A friend of mine saw my box on pinz once... he gave me a funny look and I just matter of fact told him "I'm mildly diabetic"...

Seems it was more than enough to satisfy his curiosity. Guess he never realized there aren't too many diabetics who take deep intra-muscular shots with 1.5in 23ga pinz

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    A friend of mine saw my box on pinz once... he gave me a funny look and I just matter of fact told him "I'm mildly diabetic"...

Seems it was more than enough to satisfy his curiosity. Guess he never realized there aren't too many diabetics who take deep intra-muscular shots with 1.5in 23ga pinz

Red
    Their ignorance is our bliss....

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by m16a2
    Their ignorance is our bliss....

true that homie...

glad to hear you avoided getting busted bro.

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    true that homie...

glad to hear you avoided getting busted bro.

thx bro, been in this game too long to think that other people's knowledge would have no impact.. haha, I plan to stay smart!

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    I feel the same way bro. I want as few people know as possible. Friends talk to friends and before you know it everyone knows.

Quote Originally Posted by TPAK
    I feel the same way bro. I want as few people know as possible. Friends talk to friends and before you know it everyone knows.

Ain't that the truth bro. The problem is that people think they know what is best for you and so they feel the need or obligation to get into your business once they know something like AAS use. I mean, you are shooting up 1.5 inches into your muscle 2+ times a week for months... Their concern is assumed, as is their ignorance.

Thread Information