Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Opinio hich would do more liver damage a fifth of vodka a day or a medium AAS cycle?

Weird question I know but I used to drink (it's been quite some time now, over a year) but when I did I drank like a fish. I would drink a fifth of vodka or whiskey every night after work. On weekends it could be two fifths a day.

I probably did this for about six years between marraiges. A year or so ago my blood sugar got out of whack and I had a bunch of tests and told the doc everything including my bad habits. My enzymes were 1.5 times the normal rate but there was no fatty liver or cirossis. It looked normal. I quit drinking and they were normal within three weeks.

Last time I went They were fine and I had just come off a cycle. I used to be a three sport athlete and fitness freak b-4 my ex-wife and nasty divorce. Now I don't drink anything with alcohol. My test was around 190 (I'm on HRT), liver enzymes normal, blood sugar normal.

I was just wondering what the difference in toxicity would be for AAS vs alcohol would it be close or not?

Please no lectures on drinking it was a bad point in my life and I am over it.
    Been lifting for 20 plus yrs.l

Currently 38
    6'-0" 240lbs 36" waist, Down from 267 last year 40" wiast
    current cycyle
    600 mg prop wk
    600 eq wk
    20 mg var daily
    HCG ,clomid, liquidex, nolva all on hand

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Bump! I am really interested in this, need the Doc or a Mod to answer this one?

Thread Information