Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thisuser is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisuser
    I know one thing, if a dog bites me, that dog is going to die.
    Let me clarify that statement, if I am in a public place, like a sidewalk, minding my own business and a dog bites me, that dog is going to die. If I am where I should not be like on someone elses private property and I know I am not wanted there then that may be a differant story. If I am clearly in the wrong then I am not going to blame the dog for getting bit, I will blame myself. But if the owner, usually in an alcohol or tren induced state, lets me know he wants me to leave and I am in the process of leaving the property and he orders the dog to attach anyway, then that owner is going to go to jail, or get his legs broke, and his dog is going to die.
    Last edited by Thisuser; 11-16-2004 at 11:58 AM.

bitta is offline Associate Member
    gnarley!

Thisuser is offline New Member
    Sorry, here I am beating a dead horse and popin' off like I'm still on tren myself.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Got this in the email today...
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-25-2005 at 11:23 PM.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    all hail the almighty ELITIST UNION!

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    OMFG are u for real?
    OMFG

i once raided a crackhouse for some crack and walked out with a crackwhore and a rock

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Got this in the email today...
    this is what happens if you try to kick them..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tonight, I raided a crack house.-runa3.jpg  

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I could have done without seeing that shiet again.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    lol sorry bro

dayumm!!! my boys hurt just looking at that!

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    i dunno bout yall but id take alot dogs head on? by no means am i the biggest billy badass but even when i was 15 there was a 100 lb chocolate lab in my friends neighborhood that would always give us problems. he ran out of his electric fence one day and kept on following us, we get to my friends house and the dog came at me near the garage. i just kicked the bitch in the face and threw it against the garage by its collar. it got up and i jus slammed em again, it left after that. a dog comes at me its gettin its teeth knocked out or its neck broke.

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    Man that hadda HURT!!!!!!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Imperialist is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bitta
    :spudniksw CB, your alright w/ me babe! I hate that I came off like that and you really showed your maturity on this thread, I just rolled past the pic so fast all I really saw was the hair, and whenever a girl uses an avatar it is usually some naked skinny little thing in a thong or something. I looked again and you are all woman!
    Commando Barbie is a salty old war crazed bodybuilder. Listen new guy, if you stick around long enough she'll tell you the one where she and a team of select SF were dropped into Columbia by the CIA for the purpose of killing off the drug cartels. Word is one of President Reagans friends was killed doing underhanded buisness with the Columbians. Revenge type of thing. It was a bloodbath

Blood bath... yeah bitta , gardening and cultivation is dangerous. Just look what happened to Captain Blye on the HMS Bounty and that was only Bread Fruit plants. Why let Merck, Pfizer, corrupt politicians, law enforcement, and the 7th Cav have all the fun. It is important to treat dogs and down & out crack whores the way we'd want to be treated if we were in their type of circumstance.
    I've lived such a sheltered life that I want to get into a little gardening. Still, I wonder if I should follow-up on that date or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Imperialist
    Commando Barbie is a salty old war crazed bodybuilder. Listen new guy, if you stick around long enough she'll tell you the one where she and a team of select SF were dropped into Columbia by the CIA for the purpose of killing off the drug cartels. Word is one of President Reagans friends was killed doing underhanded buisness with the Columbians. Revenge type of thing. It was a bloodbath

Blood bath... yeah bitta , gardening and cultivation is dangerous. Just look what happened to Captain Blye on the HMS Bounty and that was only Bread Fruit plants. Why let Merck, Pfizer, corrupt politicians, law enforcement, and the 7th Cav have all the fun. It is important to treat dogs and down & out crack whores the way we'd want to be treated if we were in their type of circumstance.
    I've lived such a sheltered life that I want to get into a little gardening. Still, I wonder if I should follow-up on that date or not...
    bro, i have no idea what the hell you are talking about!!! am I the new guy?(you have 44 posts)and are still a newbie...gardening?cultivation? not a flame just wondering where the hell that post came from(at least in relation to the quote you cited)

decadbal is offline Banned
    all his posts are like that

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    And yours are like that

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    now I realize that after reading his previous posts. oh well, cant understand everything I guees,......hey man how about driving to mexico and planting some roses in a garden w/ marines in it storming the beaches of normandy and all the while micky mouse opens his book to page twelve and sit up son I am talking to you my cocktail is hot and gardening will be there when it is right to watch tv in the cellar w/ me I will be seeding my lawn on house driveway day in columbia for gold watch strings better get delay time on right arrow for helocopters initiation. ........does that make sense? sound like a f-ing madlibs!

Wow you read my book!!! I'm impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperialist

Imperialist is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bitta
    now I realize that after reading his previous posts. oh well, cant understand everything I guees,......hey man how about driving to mexico and planting some roses in a garden w/ marines in it storming the beaches of normandy and all the while micky mouse opens his book to page twelve and sit up son I am talking to you my cocktail is hot and gardening will be there when it is right to watch tv in the cellar w/ me I will be seeding my lawn on house driveway day in columbia for gold watch strings better get delay time on right arrow for helocopters initiation. ........does that make sense? sound like a f-ing madlibs!
    Look Bitta, NEVER , NEVER ask Commando Barbie out on a date or cyclone will ban you. I thought if i snooze I lose, it was a mistake. They are always looking for a reason to get you

never have never will smarty pants! great post bro, really intelligent.My wife wouldnt like that anyway

BARLOW is offline Senior Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by TestTubeBaby
    i dunno bout yall but id take alot dogs head on? by no means am i the biggest billy badass but even when i was 15 there was a 100 lb chocolate lab in my friends neighborhood that would always give us problems. he ran out of his electric fence one day and kept on following us, we get to my friends house and the dog came at me near the garage. i just kicked the bitch in the face and threw it against the garage by its collar. it got up and i jus slammed em again, it left after that. a dog comes at me its gettin its teeth knocked out or its neck broke.
    lol trying doing that to a 110lb pitbull who's kept in a basement all his life, never seen daylight except when fed, with gun powder on his food. Thats how they make the killer dogs mad Detroit baby

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    If not the dog would kick his ass, they might be smaller animals than us, but they can kick our asses.But I agree with you ditta.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information