dane26 is offline Retired Moderator

help me make a cd

i want to burn a cd to listen to when work out. i'm looking for songs by groups like staind, linkin park, godsmack, disturbed, etc. you guys know this music better than me. i listen to mostly hip hop and need a change. help please

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

wish i could help

i'm all into hard house shit.if you like that i can burn you literally hundreds of songs and send them to you.just looking out

bigtraps is offline Member
    Name some hard shit.. I am also looking for somthing..
    I usually listen to metaillca while lifting, and tchno while doing cardio..

yo partyboy...my g/f wants you to send some titles of some good house shit. i can burn them myself, thanks for the thought though. she misses her downstate clubs and needs some new music. i still need some rock/alternative music.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay ya'll, I told ya'll I was the computer expert here, what are you trying to do Dane. I work for alot of DJ's, Video and music stations here in La, and I am a big music fanatic. If you are looking to grab music, go to Morphius or Kaza and grab the software, and you can find any song you want. If you want to burn it to a Cd, well there are several ways to do this. MP3's players are the best, but getting very hard because of all the copyright laws. If you want to make a Cd from Mp3's you have downloaded you will need something like Roxio Easy CD Creator (I hightly recommend this one). You just simply drag and drop your MP3's into the interface, and it converts them to a wav format for you. Now, let me just give you a brief breakdown on what the difference between an MP3 and a wav file format. Mp3's are 10:1 compression compared to a wav format. What that means is, when you go out and buy a CD, you get what 15 maybe 20 songs on one CD. Same holds true when you burn wavs to a CD. But on the other hand MP3's, are 10:1 compression, so therefore, I have gotten as much as 300 songs on one CD, yes, 300 songs on one CD. Most players will only play about 150, but still more than 15 or 20? If you need more info man, feel free to drop me a PM or an Email, I can help you with that, I do that almost every single day.

yo sicilian....i've got kazaa and a dsl connection. i need some title to look up and burn. i can't download songs if i don't know the names of them. good lookin out though

Did you try to put in the artist? Man, I just did a search on Morpheus, and was able to find some 200 hits on Godsmack. here is the website to download Morpheus
    http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0...20-100-6525083
    Try searching for "all" or just the artists. With a DSL, it will only take you a few mintues if not a few seconds to download songs. Limewire is good as well, but slower. Bearshare is another one. Let me know if you need some help burning the CD's once you have your music. We have two FTP sites, I can post them up there, and you can download them from one of my FTP's. Just give me a list of songs and or groups you like. Like I said with Morpheus, I got over 200 hits on Godsmack. Let me know, just give me a list of songs, and I can PM you my FTP site, and you can download them.

Also Dane and Big Traps, I have over 50-70 Gigs of music, remixes, house music, DJ special mixes. Like I said, I work for so many DJ's here and Radio stations. I just had to install a high end sound card for a DJ to run his business. It allows him to kareoki, and remix virutally anything, voice, instriments, etc. He can even tune his damn guitar from his sound card! I have so much music, what i do, when I am working out at my house, I have a playlist setup just with nothing but workout songs. I even made an MP3 CD with 130 songs, of nothing but workout songs. It takes about a week of working out to finish listening to all those songs on an MP3 CD. May want to invest in a portable MP3 player like a "jam box", they are nice, and they will give you hours of playtime. But again, get started with the songs first..

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Sicilian30 is right just do a search for the artist. I found alot of unreleased stuff that kicks ass that way. The worst thing that could happen is you have to erasy the song cause it sucks. Old Matallica, Linkin Park, Korn, Staind, all those work for me.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Winnger

ANYTHING FROM WINNGER ROCKS!
    Check it out.
    IC

i don't listen to that music on a regular basis. i can search for linkin park, etc unitl i'm blue in the face, but i don't know the good songs from the bad ones. i know artists, i don't know titles. somebody post some good titles for me to download

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Here we go then. Just a few. Linkin park Is kinda hard cause I think most of their songs are great but most people like, Crawling and High Voltage especially if you like Hip Hop. Good Smack- Voodoo, What Ever and Awake. Staind- Its Been a While, Outside both with Limp Bizket. Korn Has a song with Cube called Children of the Korn, also Freak on a Leash is good. My personal Favorite is Metallica, Am I Evil that's really hard and old school though. If you like Hip Hop though, there are plenty of Hip Hop songs that can give you a good pump. Like anything from DMX or Cypress. Hope this helps a little.

thanks ron, that's what i was lookin for

Thread Information