IronAdam is offline Member
    If your looking to show off the muscle, you can't go wrong with calvin kline.

Tork is offline New Member
    who the helll wheres shirts anymore

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i like abercrombie but christ the way they fit i have to get an XL to fit my arms
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 05-13-2004 at 08:46 AM.

Sucks that most clothing companies have fatties in mind when they design their clothes.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    I dont see my post??? Incase no one else sees it, ill repost.

I really dont wear the tight fitted shirts since that isnt the style of where I kick it. I am pretty clothing anal though and im always checkin out different stores and styles. IMO, guess came out with a pretty straight line of clothes for that sorta dressy/clubbing/tight fitting style.

-ost

dangit is offline Member
    Ever go into a "club monaco" store and try out some shirts... it's funny since it's all set up for super thin tall guys. I tried on an XXL shirt there a while back and sorta ripped the arms just trying to put it on. Not made for your average dude.

I don't mind shirts that are tight around the arms, but when they're tight around the whole torso... it sorta looks like you're trying to show off or are wearing something 2 sizes too small

Superhuman is offline Banned
    there's a website with clothes made just for big people, mainly bodybuilders. I think it's like hot bods clothing or some **** like that. Do a search on google for it. I can never find any tight shirts that look good in the mall. dangit is right... abercrombie sucks, I can barely fit into an XL - it looks like I'm wearing my little bro's shirt (he's 7)

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    I just checked out that Club Monaco, dude they have like anorexics posing in their clothes and they are still tight on the arms!!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    whats wrong wit spandex?! i have a secksy spandex jump suit and wear thoes cool terminator gloves.. im usuly the life of a party..

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I like shirts that are tight in the arms, chest and shoulder area.....everywhere else I like some bagginess to it...polo makes tight cloths, especially in the arms....armani...but they are for skinny dudes...abercrombie is pretty good and stylish.

Look around!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant find shirts that fit nice. The arms come up too high and the bottom is too long. I need them wider and shorter, not skinnier and longer. Plus the collar always gets stretched out.

decadbal is offline Banned
    abercrombie, their sizes are all messed up, i bought a 3xl and it tore the sleeves, it has to be the size of a normal large or soemthing, bc im big, but not big enough to do that to 3xl.. and now they only make 2xl...wtf is that about..

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I know exactly what you are talking about. They have ****ed up sizes that aer different from one season to the next. I ordered two hoodies last winter size XL and the **** things were so f*cking small I figured they send me childrens clothing but no, turns out they are just Ashton Kuscher on T3 fit.

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    abercrombie, their sizes are all messed up, i bought a 3xl and it tore the sleeves, it has to be the size of a normal large or soemthing, bc im big, but not big enough to do that to 3xl.. and now they only make 2xl...wtf is that about..

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    i like polos...good snug fit in the shoulders, really tight on the arms but loose around the mid section...xl is perfect for me

palequail is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dangit
    Ever go into a "club monaco" store and try out some shirts... it's funny since it's all set up for super thin tall guys. I tried on an XXL shirt there a while back and sorta ripped the arms just trying to put it on. Not made for your average dude.

I don't mind shirts that are tight around the arms, but when they're tight around the whole torso... it sorta looks like you're trying to show off or are wearing something 2 sizes too small

Yeah Club Monaco are totally tight fitting.....the long sleeve collared ones are dope but the t-shirts can't fit anyones arms except Ashton Kutcher...

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i like d&g or even fcuk, my guns arent as bigg as you dawgs

Maroon is offline Junior Member
    Some of the polo shirts at GAP fit pretty tight (size L for me). I like for my shirts to fit tight in the arms and shoulders; I don't like for my sleeves to hand down. I also got a polo shirt the other day at American Eagle that was a tight fit.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Man, you will never find a shirt that fits. My last year has been spent wearing ****in ugly ****s. I am an XXXL in polo, but the **** waist fits like ****. I am not huge either, a big guy but, not huge by any means. I can fit into an XXL in Polo pretty well but i look like a fag because it is skin tight on the arms and chest, but then the waist is huge, therefore making me look like a fat ass with a huge waist. Abercrombie won't even get close for me. I look like a chick with big tits when i wear an abercrombie XL. My tummy shows also. My girlfriend tells me to get everything altered. I hear it is pretty cheap. You can have pretty much anything done to a shirt for between $4-$15. For $15 you can have every seam redone to your exact size. I did it for a couple shirts and those are my prized posetions. I usually wear walmart XXL shirts for my gym and muscle type shirts. I wonder what ronnie wears??? And Jay? Gunter? I am 6'1" 250 or so and kind of wonder what it would be like to be the ronnie who is 5'9" 300 on stage...Imagine off season, what the hell do you wear? A parachute?

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    ive honesly found old navy 2 be the best fittin shirts for a big dude..shorter torsos, and wider sleeves..anything else i buy wether its a t shirt or a hoody it fits vertically like a dress on me.

LM1332 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dangit

Twins come to mind, the store scene haha

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    I like american eagle, they have sweet swole shirts, but do tend to run small

Thread Information