Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    well this one isnt bad..its all the others..and the underlying message....and christians ARNT terriist bro
    Neither are all Muslims. What's your point?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    [QUOTE=Carlos_E]Neither are all Muslims. What's your point?
    Why even bother Carlos? Most of the guys on this board are always screaming..."nuke em all" and "fukk islam".

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Let me ask you this, MGuy . . .
    What about atheists, doubters, skeptics, scoffers, blasphemers, and unbeleivers--is Islam tolerant about these folks as well?
    -Tock
    yes Islam does not prohibit Muslims from being kind and generous to peoples of other religions, even if they are idolaters and polytheists. However, Islam looks upon the People of the Book, that is, Jews and Christians, with special regard, whether they reside in a Muslim society or outside it.
    they have rights but they have to pay a tax because they dont have to go to jihad BUT all their rights will vanish if they attacked the muslims ,the first battle in islam came when a jew man ripped the clothes and the hood of a muslim woman and a muslim saw this woman screaming so he killed the attacker,then muhammad(pbuh) saw that the jews are preparing a force to take revenge so muslims attacked them first and won the battle.
    well i was going a thread about jihad but it seem some member dont want those post so i will not post it

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I for one would like to read your peaceful threads MGuy if someone doed not want to see all they need to do is stay out.

barbarian is offline Banned
    hey M GUY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How Should Muslims Deal with Non-Muslims-arnold.jpg  

SuffocateX is offline Junior Member
    I think non-muslims should ban all muslim scumbags from doing anything in AMerica. They should be kept out of our schools, they should be not allowed in public restrooms, should not be allowed to use public phones, and most of all should only be allowed to drive Volkswagen Bugs!!!!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    what are you people's problems - if that is what all Muslims actually FOLLOWED - we wouldnt be having such a problem right now - and they wouldnt have such crappy countries

If I want to hear anything out of MGuy, its more posts like these

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuffocateX
    1) I think non-muslims should ban all muslim scumbags from doing anything in AMerica. They should be kept out of our schools, they should be not allowed in public restrooms, should not be allowed to use public phones,

2) and most of all should only be allowed to drive Volkswagen Bugs!!!!

1) So . . . you don't think too much of the United States Constitution.
    Amendment 1 says, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof . . " But, if you want to do away with the freedom of religion, we'll put ya down for that . . .

2) What's the deal with VW Bugs? They may not be the best examples of German engineering, but they certainly have their charms . . .

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SuffocateX
    I think non-muslims should ban all muslim scumbags from doing anything in AMerica. They should be kept out of our schools, they should be not allowed in public restrooms, should not be allowed to use public phones, and most of all should only be allowed to drive Volkswagen Bugs!!!!

Didnt Hitler have that philosophy? Oh wait, that was against Jews nevermind...

umm guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How Should Muslims Deal with Non-Muslims-fd4b6d56.jpg  

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    hey M GUY
    if u want to post at least post something smart

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally Posted by SuffocateX

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Didnt Hitler have that philosophy? Oh wait, that was against Jews nevermind...

Actually, a lot of that happened to blacks in the US . . .
    -Tock

this is for you....
    What in the HELL is your problem? lose your attitude or you will be the one to go - I may agree with your positions a lot more than his but your idiotic way of personally attacking him make our postion look bad - its not our postion that is wrong, just you - now get your act straight

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    What in the HELL is your problem? lose your attitude or you will be the one to go - I may agree with your positions a lot more than his but your idiotic way of personally attacking him make our postion look bad - its not our postion that is wrong, just you - now get your act straight
    well im tired of dumb people cluddering up AR..yea i agree that was a lil overboard..ithought it funny at the time..guess not...ill leave it alone...outa respect for you only..not for m guy or tock.....

much thanks for your self edit - and that is exactly why it needs be done - not because of those whom you disagree - but to keep the board itself a good place

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information