Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 55
  1. #1
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328

    How Should Muslims Deal with Non-Muslims

    We are living in a society composed of Muslims and non-Muslims together. They are our neighbors, our co-workers, and our classmates. We should work with them, especially in humanitarian projects. Islam teaches us to care for all people regardless of their faith or their opinions.

    As human beings, their life is to be protected. Their property is to be protected. Their honor is to be protected. And the freedom of religion is there (for them), and their families must be protected. So these are the basic values the Shari`ah emphasizes. These values are universal for all human beings. We should show our friendship and goodness to them. Allah says in the Qur'an:

    "Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you in the matters of your religion and those who did not expel you from your homes, that you show them courtesy and kindness and act justly with them because Allah loves those who are Just." (Al-Mumtahanah: 8)

    So those who respect your religion and human rights, then you should deal with them in kindness and courtesy and have good dealings with them especially in matters of human welfare and well-being.

    Allah says, "Co-operate with each other in matters of righteousness and piety and do not co-operate in matters of aggression and sin." (Al-Ma’idah: 2)

    When you are with them (non-Muslims) it does not mean you forget your religion. So when it is time to pray you must pray. When eating with them be sure to observe the Halal. If there is a mixed gathering of males and females, remember to observe the Islamic manners of how to act in such instances. Remember that Islam commands good behavior and good dealings with all people."

    Explaining some issues of working with non-Muslims, Dr. Siddiqi adds: "We should work with them and live with them honorably. Look at Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him). His uncle, Abu Talib was not a Muslim but still he respected his uncle and cared for him and vice versa. His uncle was good to him and would help him.

  2. #2
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    We are living in a society composed of Muslims and non-Muslims together. They are our neighbors, our co-workers, and our classmates. We should work with them, especially in humanitarian projects. Islam teaches us to care for all people regardless of their faith or their opinions.

    As human beings, their life is to be protected. Their property is to be protected. Their honor is to be protected. And the freedom of religion is there (for them), and their families must be protected. So these are the basic values the Shari`ah emphasizes. These values are universal for all human beings. We should show our friendship and goodness to them. Allah says in the Qur'an:

    "Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you in the matters of your religion and those who did not expel you from your homes, that you show them courtesy and kindness and act justly with them because Allah loves those who are Just." (Al-Mumtahanah: 8)

    So those who respect your religion and human rights, then you should deal with them in kindness and courtesy and have good dealings with them especially in matters of human welfare and well-being.

    Allah says, "Co-operate with each other in matters of righteousness and piety and do not co-operate in matters of aggression and sin." (Al-Ma’idah: 2)

    When you are with them (non-Muslims) it does not mean you forget your religion. So when it is time to pray you must pray. When eating with them be sure to observe the Halal. If there is a mixed gathering of males and females, remember to observe the Islamic manners of how to act in such instances. Remember that Islam commands good behavior and good dealings with all people."

    Explaining some issues of working with non-Muslims, Dr. Siddiqi adds: "We should work with them and live with them honorably. Look at Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him). His uncle, Abu Talib was not a Muslim but still he respected his uncle and cared for him and vice versa. His uncle was good to him and would help him.
    I see you get bored with your own thread fast and open new ones in search for some....? What is it you're looking to get out of this anyway?

  3. #3
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    I completely agree but where is the hidden agenda in your message. Do you completey agree with this statement?

    It seems to me that to use a hypothetical if you pick a fight with one Muslim then you have picked a fight with all of them. That is not reasonable. Please explain to me why your varying sects have been killing each other for thousands of years and can't live side by side. I am not being sarcastic to you for probably the first time so please give me some thoughtful responses.

  4. #4
    FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    under some plywood sheets
    Posts
    2,260
    M'guy him glad you finally post something about peaceful tougth. but since its only written in book, what is your opinion about this? Only your please.

  5. #5
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129
    Don't you have something more interesting to talk about. Not everyone is in to religion due to the political nature it has evolved to. I hope that no one else will comment on this post so this guy will go away. Go crawl up in a corner and beat your head up against the wall and then come back and post something worthy of an aas board.

  6. #6
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Please explain to me why your varying sects have been killing each other for thousands of years and can't live side by side. I am not being sarcastic to you for probably the first time so please give me some thoughtful responses.
    if u mean the fights btw shiite muslims and suni muslims well they r few and we live in peace together my mother is sunni and my father is shiite not only a shiit but a "sayid" so my friends call me "sayid myname" and they lived together we dont have too mush difference exept about who had the right in khilafa ALi (pbuh) or mouawiya and about a timed sex only marriage that shiit have and sunnis forbid this marriage.but the wahhabis like binladen consider us the shiite muslims heretics and they see that they should kill us all well a relative of my mother is wahabis and he once told her that her marriage is illegal because my father is shiite.i hope i answered your question

  7. #7
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Yes to some degree. It would be nice if Muslim people could just all accept each other and people with differences no matter what.

    I will say that your culture confuses me as mine does yours. I just totally disagree with terrorism for any reason.

  8. #8
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200

  9. #9
    Russ616's Avatar
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    We are living in a society composed of Muslims and non-Muslims together. They are our neighbors, our co-workers, and our classmates. We should work with them, especially in humanitarian projects. Islam teaches us to care for all people regardless of their faith or their opinions.

    As human beings, their life is to be protected. Their property is to be protected. Their honor is to be protected. And the freedom of religion is there (for them), and their families must be protected. So these are the basic values the Shari`ah emphasizes. These values are universal for all human beings. We should show our friendship and goodness to them. Allah says in the Qur'an:

    "Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you in the matters of your religion and those who did not expel you from your homes, that you show them courtesy and kindness and act justly with them because Allah loves those who are Just." (Al-Mumtahanah: 8)

    So those who respect your religion and human rights, then you should deal with them in kindness and courtesy and have good dealings with them especially in matters of human welfare and well-being.

    Allah says, "Co-operate with each other in matters of righteousness and piety and do not co-operate in matters of aggression and sin." (Al-Ma’idah: 2)

    When you are with them (non-Muslims) it does not mean you forget your religion. So when it is time to pray you must pray. When eating with them be sure to observe the Halal. If there is a mixed gathering of males and females, remember to observe the Islamic manners of how to act in such instances. Remember that Islam commands good behavior and good dealings with all people."

    Explaining some issues of working with non-Muslims, Dr. Siddiqi adds: "We should work with them and live with them honorably. Look at Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him). His uncle, Abu Talib was not a Muslim but still he respected his uncle and cared for him and vice versa. His uncle was good to him and would help him.
    Why even post this, I find it offending talking about allah and fighting and all this religous stuff. Post this on another site....

  10. #10
    Devourer's Avatar
    Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    darkness
    Posts
    1,564
    to each his own...

  11. #11
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Why even post this, I find it offending talking about allah and fighting and all this religous stuff. Post this on another site....
    If you find it of offensive stay out of the thread......if MG wants to talk about his culture ( without being a dick ) etc what is wrong with that?

  12. #12
    Russ616's Avatar
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    If you find it of offensive stay out of the thread......if MG wants to talk about his culture ( without being a dick ) etc what is wrong with that?
    Nothing wrong with it but why? Why post it on Anabolic Review. I am not the only one that thinks this way. You don't see me preaching god and what is right and wrong religously on this board. You want to know why, because it doesn't even remotely apply.... I see enough of this shet on the news. And believe me I AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE AND THERE RELIGION OR BELIEFS. Just keep it to yourself....

  13. #13
    Russ616's Avatar
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Nothing wrong with it but why? Why post it on Anabolic Review. I am not the only one that thinks this way. You don't see me preaching god and what is right and wrong religously on this board. You want to know why, because it doesn't even remotely apply.... I see enough of this shet on the news. And believe me I AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE AND THERE RELIGION OR BELIEFS. Just keep it to yourself....
    Dis regard everything I said. I do not want to offend anyone and obvoiusly this is an offending thread to some. I recieved like 2 pm's and don't really care about the matter enough to post again. I apologize to anyone I offended....

  14. #14
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    I will tell you why!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    If you find it of offensive stay out of the thread......if MG wants to talk about his culture ( without being a dick ) etc what is wrong with that?
    Because it is like spreading cancer. He is like a disease trying to infest us all with all of the religious bulls h i t . He is a lonely little man hidding behind his religeon trying to seek the truth between right and wrong. He already has the truth but cannot stand the fact that he is what he is. Mguy, I just say you pull the f u c k i n g trigger bro and get it over with. If my life was as miserable as yours I would pull it. Let me know if you need some help. Mguy=infestation=cancer=Ar=infected

  15. #15
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    Jeezus, what am I missing? Doesn't M-Guy's initial post communicate peace? What the hell is everyone pissed off about?

    Russ, where is M-Guy preaching? He's simply stating that - contrary to the beliefs of many here - Muslims are not out to kill all non-Muslims, but that they intend to coincide peacefully. I was glad to read this post.

    M-Guy, I extend my quasi-christian, somewhat agnostic hand to you my brother.

  16. #16
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    mguy has a bad past, this thread is a great stray from some ive read, i think he should be able to say what he likes, we all bash his ppl, and disrespect his religion, i dont like it when he does us, but he has the rights to...

  17. #17
    Rickson's Avatar
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,165
    I don't understand why people would get upset at this thread. Many people post religious and political threads and this one seems to be his most peaceful. Hopefully it is a step in the right direction.

  18. #18
    Rugby13's Avatar
    Rugby13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    ??
    Posts
    761
    What I don't understand is when people say this thread has nothing to do with AAS, take it to another board or place. THIS IS A LOUNGE....anything goes. Go to the steroid forum to talk about AAS. Anyway I don't particularly like Mguy's posts either but like Rickson said this one is not the saem as the others, it actually portrays piece. And as far as teh religion threads go, once again this is the lounge and people can talk about ANY topic so if you don't lik religion threads, don't open them. There are plenty of other threads to view instead.

  19. #19
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    i think its all a bunch of total BS!!!!!!!!! i dont wana see some dumb sh!t on AR and nobdoy else does....arnt terriost the ones who cut of bergs head?? YES arnt terriost the ones who blew up the twin towers?? YES arnt terriosts the ones who car bomb and sucide bomb the fuk outa everything?? YES!!!!!! then why do we alow PRO terriost dumbasses on AR?? EXPAIN THAT

  20. #20
    Rugby13's Avatar
    Rugby13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    ??
    Posts
    761
    I understand what you're saying barbarian but I was moret alking about the fact that people say take a thread to another board, it has nothing to do with AS. I also agree that terrorist talk should be forbidden but from what I read in this thread, and this thread only, nothing was being said about terrorism. But I agree with you about the zero toleration to terrorism bro!!!

  21. #21
    RageControl's Avatar
    RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    We are living in a society composed of Muslims and non-Muslims together. They are our neighbors, our co-workers, and our classmates. We should work with them, especially in humanitarian projects. Islam teaches us to care for all people regardless of their faith or their opinions.

    As human beings, their life is to be protected. Their property is to be protected. Their honor is to be protected. And the freedom of religion is there (for them), and their families must be protected. So these are the basic values the Shari`ah emphasizes. These values are universal for all human beings. We should show our friendship and goodness to them. Allah says in the Qur'an:

    "Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you in the matters of your religion and those who did not expel you from your homes, that you show them courtesy and kindness and act justly with them because Allah loves those who are Just." (Al-Mumtahanah: 8)

    So those who respect your religion and human rights, then you should deal with them in kindness and courtesy and have good dealings with them especially in matters of human welfare and well-being.

    Allah says, "Co-operate with each other in matters of righteousness and piety and do not co-operate in matters of aggression and sin." (Al-Ma’idah: 2)

    When you are with them (non-Muslims) it does not mean you forget your religion. So when it is time to pray you must pray. When eating with them be sure to observe the Halal. If there is a mixed gathering of males and females, remember to observe the Islamic manners of how to act in such instances. Remember that Islam commands good behavior and good dealings with all people."

    Explaining some issues of working with non-Muslims, Dr. Siddiqi adds: "We should work with them and live with them honorably. Look at Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him). His uncle, Abu Talib was not a Muslim but still he respected his uncle and cared for him and vice versa. His uncle was good to him and would help him.
    I missed the part where it says i should strap a bomb to my chest and blow up innocent people. I must have missed it let me read it again.

  22. #22
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    I missed the part where it says i should strap a bomb to my chest and blow up innocent people. I must have missed it let me read it again.
    bwahahahahahhahahaha

  23. #23
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    I missed the part where it says i should strap a bomb to my chest and blow up innocent people. I must have missed it let me read it again.
    Hmmmmm that's strange i did'nt see the passage in the bible saying that you should be a racist and kill people who are different.

  24. #24
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Hmmmmm that's strange i did'nt see the passage in the bible saying that you should be a racist and kill people who are different.
    Touche. Nice one Big K.

  25. #25
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    This is the type of post I like to see. Maybe MGuy could explain some of Islamic customs so people (non-Muslims) can better understand the how and why behind some of the things (fasting, no booze, yadayda) Muslims do (and do not do). People angry about this post need to broaden their perspective IMO.

  26. #26
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Hmmmmm that's strange i did'nt see the passage in the bible saying that you should be a racist and kill people who are different.
    He is not saying that people who do that in the name of Christianity are correct, they are just as hypocritical as the members of Islam that claim this Jihad is a war where they can kill innocent people. Two wrongs do not make a right.

    As for MilitiaGuy, get a life! What do you expect to get out of these threads? Do you even work out, or do you just come here to this kind of stuff? You know these threads tend to get out of hand and make people upset with the way the situation is between the Middle East and America right now, why don't you go to a religion discussion board and post there?
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 05-21-2004 at 08:43 PM.

  27. #27
    RageControl's Avatar
    RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Hmmmmm that's strange i did'nt see the passage in the bible saying that you should be a racist and kill people who are different.
    Ok toolbox i was aiming that comment at Mguy not all muslims. I thought it was kind od odd hes posting this and supports so strongly those who do the exact opposite of what this passage potrays.

  28. #28
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    More BLAH BLAH BLAH.....

    It's a fitness oriented site for Christ's sake.

    This ain't the TowelHead 2K4 Convention N Sh*t......

    ~SC~

  29. #29
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    Ok toolbox i was aiming that comment at Mguy not all muslims. I thought it was kind od odd hes posting this and supports so strongly those who do the exact opposite of what this passage potrays.
    Toolbox? WTF LOL

  30. #30
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    More BLAH BLAH BLAH.....

    It's a fitness oriented site for Christ's sake.

    This ain't the TowelHead 2K4 Convention N Sh*t......

    ~SC~
    lmfao

    I personally don't give a **** what is posted in the lounge or not. Since it is a fitness oriented site i merely stay (mostly) in the relative forums.

  31. #31
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    This is the type of post I like to see. Maybe MGuy could explain some of Islamic customs so people (non-Muslims) can better understand the how and why behind some of the things (fasting, no booze, yadayda) Muslims do (and do not do). People angry about this post need to broaden their perspective IMO.

    I agree.
    I'm curious to know why MGuy beleives what he does. Folks who don't can click on another thread.
    -Tock

  32. #32
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    As human beings, their life is to be protected. Their property is to be protected. Their honor is to be protected. And the freedom of religion is there (for them), and their families must be protected. So these are the basic values the Shari`ah emphasizes. These values are universal for all human beings. We should show our friendship and goodness to them. Allah says in the Qur'an:

    "Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you in the matters of your religion and those who did not expel you from your homes, that you show them courtesy and kindness and act justly with them because Allah loves those who are Just." (Al-Mumtahanah: 8)


    Let me ask you this, MGuy . . .
    What about atheists, doubters, skeptics, scoffers, blasphemers, and unbeleivers--is Islam tolerant about these folks as well?
    -Tock

  33. #33
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I don't understand why people would get upset at this thread. Many people post religious and political threads and this one seems to be his most peaceful. Hopefully it is a step in the right direction.

    Cause of the large porpotion of America that is ignorant on Islam. Many think Islam=terroist. Its sad, esp when this country was supposed to be founded on religious freedom... Although its a bull**** twist for terrorist to even begin to think they are really following true jihad or that Allah is proud. They did it in the crusades and all the wars of europe over protestant vs catholic though as well.


    Most Christians dont realise that Muslims, Jews, and themselves all pray to the same God.


    MG, I liked your post (this one at least ). I havent read teh Qua'ran myself all the way through yet (just a few lines here and there), but Id like to (even though I dont speak Arabic and should to read it properly).

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Let me ask you this, MGuy . . .
    What about atheists, doubters, skeptics, scoffers, blasphemers, and unbeleivers--is Islam tolerant about these folks as well?
    -Tock

    You rang?

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    i think its all a bunch of total BS!!!!!!!!! i dont wana see some dumb sh!t on AR and nobdoy else does....arnt terriost the ones who cut of bergs head?? YES arnt terriost the ones who blew up the twin towers?? YES arnt terriosts the ones who car bomb and sucide bomb the fuk outa everything?? YES!!!!!! then why do we alow PRO terriost dumbasses on AR?? EXPAIN THAT
    Easy there thunder, you're so worked up you can't even spell! lol

  36. #36
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    Easy there thunder, you're so worked up you can't even spell! lol
    haha, never even noticed that quiz bee

  37. #37
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    We should all read from our respective holy scriptures right before working out, and afterwords hug someone of a diffrent diffrent religion... Just my two cents..

  38. #38
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    we are all family. all of us are from the same human tree. christians, buddhists, islams, etc. etc. worship one in the same God. Although we have different religions and different thoughts of mind, do you think its worth killing each other for? all our religions preach the same thing, unless you are a satanist of course!

    all religions are based on love, charity and mutual love for one another. do you think A higher power give a rat's azz whether we are catholic, islam or jewish? there is no one true religion. The one God would not approve of us fighting each other in his name. lets take this time to relect that we are all bros in this most difficult of times. peace all!

  39. #39
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    I have no clue why everyone is getting upset. M'Guy for once is actually posting something worth reading. For those who say his religious message doesn't belong here. You need to flame Jason's threads about Christianity and the bible. I don't see you guys getting heated and pissed off about that.

  40. #40
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    well this one isnt bad..its all the others..and the underlying message....and christians ARNT terriist bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •