Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SaintDog is offline New Member

Talking First Fist Fight on Juice

figured youd like to hear it!

im on my cycle of sust -dbol 3 weeks in.... me and some friends were partying it up last night... they were gettin on my shit about how much weight i gained... we all used to lift but they all quit and moved on to other things. well my old friend from highschool really was bustin my balls about juice and i kept telling him i wasnt on it... well we get into it... hes like 150lbs 6'3" a shell of his former self @ 210lbs muy tai kick boxer... well hes like 10 beers into the night and ive been takin it easy im on like 3 sober. i decided to teach him a lesson. i started on his drug addictions and we went outside.. We did the old skool push each other and he punched me right in my eye so fucking hard.. i couldnt see out of it and literally saw stars.. i threw a right hook totally missed him and he hit me like 2 more times in the ribs... then put me in the sick ass choke hold and continued to punch me in the face... the only pain in inflicted on him was when i was screaming i hurt his ears and i poked him in the eye. he let me go and was like dude i guess your not on juice... lol it sucks totally destroyed my pride. im 5'10" 190bs now... ive gained 7lbs in three weeks and the only thing it did was shrink balls and get my ass kicked. Granted we wrestled around a little bit and i totally over powered him he still kicked my ass. so just for fun anyone know a nice fighting cycle i can start soon... i think next time i party with my boy im gonna bring some ludes and drug em all up and beat his ass when hes sleeping.... well i can hardly wait to see how hard i get flamed and made fun of..... talk to you lata on

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    thanks for that insight

testprop is offline Associate Member
    yes, very eye-opening

Iron Ghost is offline New Member
    That sucks man, sounds a little painful to the ego. Similar thing happened to me on fina and cyp, but my outcome was more favorable.

Maybe look into some tae-bo tapes.....j/k

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Doesn't sound like gear is the problem here.

It's your lack of fighting skills. You went toe to toe with a guy that has studies Muay Thai and you are surprised he kicked your ass?

Think about it.

G-S Guest
    You shoulda learned your lesson. Stop fighting.

oilfueled is offline New Member
    Focus all that fighting rage on the gym bro.

heavyonly is offline Junior Member
    That's why I always carry a Glock

BTW...this thread is dumb

BIGTEX is offline Associate Member
    Yeap

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro you need to calm down. AS's don't turn you into superman. Your lucky you didn't get you ass beat.
    Think, Think, Think...........

M

superbeast is offline Member
    Swing first next time!

Boston is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by XBiker

It's your lack of fighting skills. You went toe to toe with a guy that has studies Muay Thai and you are surprised he kicked your ass?

Think about it.
    I have to agree with Xbiker bro. Even if you where bench pressing 4 Plates, that does not necessarily make you a bad ass in a street fight. Now on the other hand, if your a skilled fighter and you bench over 400lbs. That's a different f*cking story!

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    Don't know about you guys, but I'm over 18. It was all fun when we were juveniles, but you can go to jail for that stuff now.

Real power is knowing you can, but don't

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by XBiker

Think about it.
    LOL...If you can't fight, at least hit the guy first and stay on his ass...

Naturally Anabolic is offline Associate Member
    when dealing with those of the kickboxing genre of fighting it is best to take out there most prized body part...aka there legs, tackle them to the ground and do not let up with the fists...and yes i have learned this from exprience.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by superbeast
    Swing first next time!
    I agree... when facing a better opponent, the element of surprise helps. You should have hit him first when he wasn't looking and stayed on him.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    start hitting some Halos and then kick his ass once the aggression kicks in...

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    here's a good cycle for ya bro

weeks 1-10 500mg boxing
    weeks 1-10 400mg brazilian jui jitzsu

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by VEGETA990
    Don't know about you guys, but I'm over 18. It was all fun when we were juveniles, but you can go to jail for that stuff now.

Real power is knowing you can, but don't
    Exactly.

NOC2006 is offline New Member
    Hey dawg, a little advice, cheap shots!!!! they work the best and get the most pain on your opponent. Friend or not, cheap shots and blind siding come in handy. Better luck next time.

Nick

celly510 is offline Junior Member
    i think its just your fighting skills because i have seen guys on juice punch guys off their feet like popeye. shit when my brother was juicing he picked me up by the sholders in a fit of roid rage and threw me across the room.

The Iron Game Guest
    rotflmao

Methuselah is offline Member
    Please don't fight. But, if you do, pick a guy that you can hit. I want to know what happens. I'll bet you could lift the guy off his feet. You went to a machine gun fight with a sledge hammer.

Mike Guest
    There is no fighting cycle. You shouldnt be on roids if this is what you are looking for. I was actually glad to read you got your ass kicked - people need that humility every once in a while. I thought you were gonna say you had kicked his ass while on juice. Would not be cool......take it easy bud. I hope you have learned a lesson and won't fight where not necessary.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by celly510
    he picked me up by the sholders in a fit of roid rage and threw me across the room.
    Roid rage is a crock of shit...do some research.

Saint dog...sounds to me like you're too immature to be usuing juice. I've never raised a hand against a friend...no matter what they said to me. BTW...how can people even notice 7lbs? Unless you gained it all in one area.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by NOC2006
    Hey dawg, a little advice, cheap shots!!!! they work the best and get the most pain on your opponent. Friend or not, cheap shots and blind siding come in handy. Better luck next time.

Nick
    NOC2006 has the ticket...get him where it hurts..when he least expects it..lol

jersey juice is offline Member
    Just cause you train to move weight at the gym, this guy trains to kick ass, why would you think you could take him if your not a trained fighter like he is & a kickboxer at that?!?!?! Be thankful he left you with enough senses to write this thread. AS might help you training, but if you ain't a fighter AS sure as shit won't help you, you just might not fall as fast LOL!

Methuselah is offline Member
    Roid rage is just an excuse to revert to your pubescence and justify that it's OK to lose your self control.

Sure, tons of energy and your senses are very acute when on cycle. I have a 3 year old boy; imagine if I gave credence to roid rage? NEVER!!!

When I'm on cycle I feel more confident in myself, therefore having more tolerance for others.

Try taking a cleansing breath.

georgie24 is offline Member

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    WTF, this is better than Comedy Central!

Wrathchild is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Mike
    I was actually glad to read you got your ass kicked - people need that humility every once in a while. I hope you have learned a lesson

Most of the ppl I know that practice boxing or martial arts, and can really kick ass, they don't, they only do it in self defense and never to prove themselves, they don't need that. But I applaud the fact that you shared your story, we all can learn from it.

CroatianCrippler is offline New Member
    The key to this story is juice doesn't teach you how to fight alot of people think that if they get huge they can kick anyones ass thats as far from the truth as possible the solution to your problem is go and train shootfighting or some type of grappling and work out hard then you will be a fighting machine if it ever is neccesary.

solid90062 is offline Member
    Just cuz u are stronger than someone doesnt mean you fight better... Just like, just because you are smarter than someone naturally doesnt mean you will do better in a test if that other person studied the material and you didnt!

hoopty is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Wrathchild

Most of the ppl I know that practice boxing or martial arts, and can really kick ass, they don't, they only do it in self defense and never to prove themselves, they don't need that. But I applaud the fact that you shared your story, we all can learn from it.

Yea, i know a guy that you would never think could kick anyones ass and he never brags or runs his mouth or anything unless need be b/c thats the way they were trained. But man it was the most amazing thing seeing him work over a guy that would just not shut up.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Oh boy, I could say some chit about this post, but again, I agree with everyone here, sounds like to me you were hopin you being on gear would make you strong and woop up on this dude. I took Chinese kick boxin for 5 years, and let me tell you, I don't care what kind of drugs or juice you take, if the guy is trained to get hit and has fought in the ring before, you have no chance. I know, I have been there. We trained that way. when I first started, when I woudl get hit, I would fall apart, now I actually want my opponent to hit me, it fires me up. (okay call me Rocky), but it is soo true. Course, we were also that the person who makes the first punch has the advantage. Man lay off the fighting, fight him with your mind, fighting is immature but I don't have to tell you this. If this guy was bustin your balls, be a better man and walk away... .

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Must use the "Art of fighting without fighting"
    Famous words of Bruce Lee

juicy2000 is offline Junior Member
    yea i agree...energy is justa feeling...won't help u when u get punched....i knwo when i get hit i get more fired up...i never fight but if i messing around i get hit hard by accident int he face..i get fired up..i have seen a guy who was tiny as hell who knew all the martial arts shit and just brought down this huge kid like nothing....just like what everyone else is saying..don;t even fight....the time i feel to fight is if i get hit first..obviosuly u couldn;t handle gettign ur balls busted...its ok though..shit happens and we learn from it

Mike Guest
    I agree w/ wrath - kinda funny - I have thought about that before. Funny how the small guys always like to fight. When I started lifting I thought it would be great to get huge so I could kick anyone's ass. Well by the time I got big enough to really be able to do some damage I had NO interest in fighting anyone. Funny thing is - I'm a boxer at 260lbs, if I wanted to fight anyone you better believe I would do some damage. BUT for the mature - that knowledge is enough - and the fight just isn't necessary 9 times out of 10.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    If you can't fight in the first place, juice won't do a dam thing for you. Besides, if people were busting your balls about gaining 7 lbs, you must have told someone you were on it.

bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member
    hey saintdog come pay me a visit. Its what i do for a living. I own and operate a martial art school. Il give you a really good deal and teach you some skills.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information