Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

So much for Protect and serve!

Trooper accused of sexually assaulting women during traffic stops

By Sara Jean Green
    Seattle Times Eastside bureau

A Washington State Patrol trooper was arrested and charged today, accused of sexually assaulting seven women during traffic stops on the Eastside between December 2002 and January 2004.
    Michael Jay Idland, 40, was arrested at the Patrol's human resources office in Lacey around 10 a.m., a Patrol spokesman said. He was booked into the King County Jail, where he is being held on $2 million bail, said Dan Donohoe, a spokesman for the King County Prosecuting Attorney.

Idland, who became a commissioned trooper in June 2001 and was assigned to the Patrol's Bellevue office in March 2002, has been on administrative leave since one victim contacted the FBI in January. The FBI's Public Integrity Task Force later identified six other women who accused Idland of fondling and sexually assaulting them during body searches. Most of the assaults allegedly occurred after Idland stopped female drivers at the east end of the Highway 520 bridge, charging papers say.

He was charged with three felonies — two counts of first-degree custodial sexual misconduct and one count of extortion for allegedly soliciting sex in exchange for quashing a driving-under-the-influence charge against one woman; Idland was also charged with five counts of second-degree custodial sexual misconduct, which are gross misdemeanors, court documents say.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

decadbal is offline Banned
    absolute power corrupts absolutly

To molest and grope replaces to protect and serve.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    what a POS.

Glad my car has camera and voice. We were talking about pat downs and searches. Most of the male cops were talking about how they prefer to have a female come search females, etc. So what am I supposed to do....call a male cop everytime I need to pat down a suspect? I've already been warned about the comments and being very careful when I do searches.

The FBI is saying he stopped women for drunk driving and then assaulted them. He would pull over young women. He was 40.

This guy was a nut case. He told friends he would take his life rather than be taken alive. His only question was to die with his 9 or his .45. The Troopers here are very upset.

Sad

OH Great....on top of it ... he used to be in the Navy as a MEDIC. (HM).

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope tyrone shows him how to molest and grope when he gets to jail

lol hes in King county on 1 mill bail. He'll be there a while!

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    OH Great....on top of it ... he used to be in the Navy as a MEDIC. (HM).
    Hey now... don't go slammin HM's just beacuse of a crazy cop.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    I hope tyrone shows him how to molest and grope when he gets to jail
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    Hey now... don't go slammin HM's just beacuse of a crazy cop.
    LOL Just the opposite silly. I just hate it when they have to drag someone's former military background into the news. What did his HM time have to do with him being a perv.....

But with that said....

How many young sailors did he molest while performing his HM duties?

Devil...I bleed blue.....never fear... I would never bad mouth any rate (except maybe BM's and AT's)..... esp HM's.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I was pulled over couple times for driving too fast on I-5 and I-405. Cops was really nice. They are treated me with respect. I got tickes but no complains at all.

I've never had a problem with any LE here. This unfortunately puts a black mark on the force. We all have to remember....military, LE, etc....one of us screws up....people don't tend to say ... that "person"....they say the Military or the Cops.

It's sad.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Trooper accused of sexually assaulting women during traffic stops

By Sara Jean Green
    Seattle Times Eastside bureau

A Washington State Patrol trooper was arrested and charged today, accused of sexually assaulting seven women during traffic stops on the Eastside between December 2002 and January 2004.
    Michael Jay Idland, 40, was arrested at the Patrol's human resources office in Lacey around 10 a.m., a Patrol spokesman said. He was booked into the King County Jail, where he is being held on $2 million bail, said Dan Donohoe, a spokesman for the King County Prosecuting Attorney.

Idland, who became a commissioned trooper in June 2001 and was assigned to the Patrol's Bellevue office in March 2002, has been on administrative leave since one victim contacted the FBI in January. The FBI's Public Integrity Task Force later identified six other women who accused Idland of fondling and sexually assaulting them during body searches. Most of the assaults allegedly occurred after Idland stopped female drivers at the east end of the Highway 520 bridge, charging papers say.

He was charged with three felonies — two counts of first-degree custodial sexual misconduct and one count of extortion for allegedly soliciting sex in exchange for quashing a driving-under-the-influence charge against one woman; Idland was also charged with five counts of second-degree custodial sexual misconduct, which are gross misdemeanors, court documents say.

you realize in a proper pat-down search, it's required fo feel the crotch area right?

i don't know about this case, but cops have a job to do, and they wear gloves when they pat down suspects so any sexual pleasure is taken away right there

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    LOL Just the opposite silly. I just hate it when they have to drag someone's former military background into the news. What did his HM time have to do with him being a perv.....

But with that said....

How many young sailors did he molest while performing his HM duties?

Devil...I bleed blue.....never fear... I would never bad mouth any rate (except maybe BM's and AT's)..... esp HM's.
    BM and AT?!?! BMs I can get, about on the same evolutionary level as a boulder, but ATs? What made you hate them?

Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    BM and AT?!?! BMs I can get, about on the same evolutionary level as a boulder, but ATs? What made you hate them?
    AT's are the aviation community equiv of BM's. They cause 95% of my workload cause they can't stay out of trouble!!!

Doc...check your PM's

Farmer is offline Member
    dang, making Washington look bad

Peace

Farmer

Thread Information