punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member

What do you think of this phone?

Im planning on gettin a new cell phone soon and think this one is pretty cool. part MP3 part Cell phone. Have a look and check out the specs..tell me what your opinions are. http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,5819,00.html

I think it would be great for the gym also.
    thanks,
    punkbb

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Im planning on gettin a new cell phone soon and think this one is pretty cool. part MP3 part Cell phone. Have a look and check out the specs..tell me what your opinions are. http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,5819,00.html

thanks,
    punkbb
    it looks cool, but i dont bring my cell in the gym. Thats an 45-hour no one can talk to me. I have an mp3 player that has a radio and recorder all in one. Think i paid $120 for it. I love it

ttuPrincess Guest
    coldstone might be the one to talk to about cells.. he sells them.. and i think his store sells that one.. good luck.. it looks cool.. but id be pissed if i was lifting and had the head phones on and all of the sudden my song was interupted by a phone call...

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    looks like a gameboy or something....pretty soon, phones will be able to wipe your ass...if you get it, let us know how it works out.
    -Cy

Quote Originally Posted by IronCy
    looks like a gameboy or something....pretty soon, phones will be able to wipe your ass...if you get it, let us know how it works out.
    -Cy
    yeah i tried to order the NOkia 5000 asswiper....but of course all the good phones are on back order. They are givin this one away for free at ATT wireless...Thats why i considered it. Thanks guys...Cell phone choice is important these days...If you wanna get the chicks you gotta have a cool cell phone..just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    coldstone might be the one to talk to about cells.. he sells them.. and i think his store sells that one.. good luck.. it looks cool.. but id be pissed if i was lifting and had the head phones on and all of the sudden my song was interupted by a phone call...

Thanks...ill try to PM and see what he says. I appreciate your opinion and help.

Punkbb

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    problem with nokia they get outdated real fast, ive practically had every model. the minute you get a new model, give it like two weeks and its obsolete.

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude i have 2 cells and never answer either of em..

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i tried to order the NOkia 5000 asswiper....but of course all the good phones are on back order. They are givin this one away for free at ATT wireless...Thats why i considered it. Thanks guys...Cell phone choice is important these days...If you wanna get the chicks you gotta have a cool cell phone..just kidding
    watch out for those free phones... ull end up getting ****ed on the 2year contract. Or something along those lines

Thanks for the feed back. I dont think you need to sign the two year for this freebie...even so its better than i the last plan i had. 40 bucks a month for ****ty service, and only 800 minutes a month..no nights or weekends..Horrible

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i've sold for sprint and us cellular and nokia has just never impressed me, we get them back in all the time with people wanting them repaired. I know the mp3 thing is cool but who needs that on their phone.......go with something like LG, much better company.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i've sold for sprint and us cellular and nokia has just never impressed me, we get them back in all the time with people wanting them repaired. I know the mp3 thing is cool but who needs that on their phone.......go with something like LG, much better company.
    samsung has some trick phones, they are superior in build and quality and their technology gets bettet and better!

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    thats what happened to me- got 2 nokia phones for 19.99, but got f***ed by having to sign a 2 yrs contract... i dont even know why i did it- i hate cell phones.
    as far as the mp3 player is concerned i would recommend http://www.iriveramerica.com/products/iFP-880.aspx has mp3, radio, and voice recording built in.. can get em at best buy for 120 all day long... and DO NOT buy best buys service policy- i had an old iriver mp3 play go down on me- i just wrote the company sent it in and had a new one 1 week later...

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    watch out for those free phones... ull end up getting ****ed on the 2year contract. Or something along those lines

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    thats what happened to me- got 2 nokia phones for 19.99, but got f***ed by having to sign a 2 yrs contract... i dont even know why i did it- i hate cell phones.
    as far as the mp3 player is concerned i would recommend http://www.iriveramerica.com/products/iFP-880.aspx has mp3, radio, and voice recording built in.. can get em at best buy for 120 all day long... and DO NOT buy best buys service policy- i had an old iriver mp3 play go down on me- i just wrote the company sent it in and had a new one 1 week later...

Funny you mention Best buy..my gf works there and was just tellin me about specials on cell phones. NOt that i would buy one there..Thanks for the info...pretty cool bro,
    punk

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    A cell phone is worthless if its not on a good carrier. Sprint phones are badass but then again their reception bites.

im prolly going vrizon or ATT. Very popular and great service in my area

ttuPrincess Guest
    im prolly going vrizon or ATT. Very popular and great service in my area
    ATT's being bought out by Cingular.. FYI.. incase you dont like them

ColdSore is offline Banned

thanks,
    punkbb
    the phone is actualy a very good value for what you get...it includes all of the computer software, and the data cable to download mp3's on it...

but i hate the design of it, and think theres much better out there...right now the only nokia i would buy would be the 6200...

i stick to moto's (v400, and v600 or sweet)...but samsung makes a very good phone too...just my advice from a cell phone salesman...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    the phone is actualy a very good value for what you get...it includes all of the computer software, and the data cable to download mp3's on it...

but i hate the design of it, and think theres much better out there...right now the only nokia i would buy would be the 6200...

i stick to moto's (v400, and v600 or sweet)...but samsung makes a very good phone too...just my advice from a cell phone salesman...lol

Coldstone how did you get so pimp???, but anyway..thanks, the phone is free right now so i might go up on the offer. Thanks for your advice bro.
    Punkbb

Coldstone how did you get so pimp???, but anyway..thanks, the phone is free right now so i might go up on the offer. Thanks for your advice bro.
    Punkbb
    dude im telling you its free for a reason...who do you have service with, and what other deals can they make you...

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    what ever happened to nextels fellas? all my boys have them so its like i might as well get em and save my minutes with the direct connect

Yeah ATT wireless is giving them away free right now. I think for 40 a month you get 400 +200 anytime minutes...so 600 total, Free nights and weekends. im not sure what other options i would get with it.

I just finished up service with cellular one..it was horrible.

Nextel is good but not enough buddies have them.

Yeah ATT wireless is giving them away free right now. I think for 40 a month you get 400 +200 anytime minutes...so 600 total, Free nights and weekends. im not sure what other options i would get with it.

I just finished up service with cellular one..it was horrible.

Nextel is good but not enough buddies have them.
    ATT is good...they work on the new GSM network which started out over in europe...youll roam off of t-moble, and cingular...w/o roaming fees if you go with a nation plan...im telling you look into a moto or samsung...ours have sweet rebate deals, so slap it on a card and then pay the card off with the $$ back...

Will do bro..thanks for the help. Ill see about moto or samsung. Youve been a big help man,
    Punkbb

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I just resigned a new 2 yr contract with Sprint. I got the new Samsung A6800 or some ****. I just liked it because its sleek and can do text well. It's 3.2 ounces, slim, and tiny, and even has a camcorder and **** on it. I'll never use it for that, but it looks really sweet.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I sell those phones too. I cant stand having a mp3 player/phone. I think its a dumb design and you should go one way or the other. Do you really want to carry around something so awkward? If its free and you don't have to sign a contract then go for it, but I doubt it. Like Coldstone, I like the Motorola's.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    Yeah I sell those phones too. I cant stand having a mp3 player/phone. I think its a dumb design and you should go one way or the other. Do you really want to carry around something so awkward? If its free and you don't have to sign a contract then go for it, but I doubt it. Like Coldstone, I like the Motorola's.
    **** dude..whos the chick in the avatar??/

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    I myself don't like it but then again I am not into all the MP3 players and all that junk.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    **** dude..whos the chick in the avatar??/
    i wish i knew, lol

Thread Information