jerseykid23 is offline Junior Member

Lifted at NJ State Police Barracks

Although random, I feel compelled to share. A buddy of mine and I went to lift the NJ State Police Barracks in Totowa today (his uncle and our former high school wrestling coach is a Trooper). I just wanted to report that these were some of the strongest, most solidly built men I have ever seen. Just a forewarning, if you ever get pulled over by these guys... I'd advise against the tough talk. Some serious weight was being thrown around. The entire workout was an exchange of stories they'd come across in the past week. The Trooper I knew personally actually worked the security at the Nets game last week, said he met Bruce Willis and said he was "140lbs soaking wet". Said he looked real weak and very old. Also said Michael J Fox was there and the guy is a loony.

Anyhow, these guys may not look so big in the uniform, but all of these guys were in amazing shape. Apparently theres an insane fitness to pass to become a trooper in the first place. On a side note, they had a ton of questions about winstrol , methyl 1-test and various other supplements/drugs. Makes you wonder when considering the size and strength of a few of these guys. Anyway, good experience. They were good guys.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    They were asking YOU about gear?

Thread Information