Thread: My dilemma

Five Seventy is offline New Member

My dilemma

Whats up guys? im fairly new to the board. i have been training for a couple of years. i was into bodybuilding for about a year and a half then my cousin got me into powerlifting and i have been doing that since february. im 5'7 150 pounds and did my first powerlifting competition in march. i came in 4th out of about 10 teens. by the way im 19 years old. my squat was 391, my deadlift was 413, and my bench was only at 203 but i had 231 but they didnt count it cuz i made a false movement during the lift. anyway i recently decided to get back into bodybuilding for a litle bit of a change and so i could fill out a little more. now onto my little problem. my diet. i have a bowel disease and therefore my body cannot handle complex carbohydrates. i cant eat bread pasta potatoes rice and foods with added sugar without having problems with my stomach. i can only eat simple carbs like fruit and veges. i try to eat a lot of protein but it seems like it is hard for me to gai size not being able to eat those other things. if there is anyone who can give me advice i would really appreciate it. thanks.

Five Seventy is offline New Member
    oh and by the way i dont plan on juicing ever. mainly because of my gut.

decadbal is offline Banned
    you need to learn as much about dieting an food as you can, bc thats the only way your ognna grow. not knowing the specifics of your problem id do most of the legwork myself if i were you.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    My father has chrones disease which is a little similar. Ask your doc, tell him exactly what you said here and see what he says.

Thread Information