solid-d is offline Member

question about the girl I like...

This girl I like now, obvouse likes me too.. But once I realized she likes me, that make me like her more(my biggest turn on is when a pretty girl likes me alot)... Now she knows that I like her, and it almost seems as if shes not 100% interested(it almost seems like she values our freindship alot, but I pretty sure its all in my head)... But Im still unsure.. I know its kinda lame, but we still didnt hook up yet.. She is not 'easy' and I totally respect her for that(I guess)... I sence that Im falling in love with her, but Im not sure if she is falling in love with me.. When we hang out, our eyes are glued to each other and we laugh and have a great time.. I will do anything for her.. And when we party together, its like were a couple holding hands, ect... Last night I slept over her place and Im falling in love with this girl.. I havent told her my feeling for her yet, as Im kinda shy(little bit) and Im more afraid of rejection.. Its not really rejection, but I dont want to ruin our friendship really... But I must say, I prob wouldnt be as friendly with her if she doesnt go out with me.. I would be sad first, then jealous when shes with guys, and then just ignor her and work hard on my workouts... Well, i know i have to tell her my feelings for her, but do I do it sober, or do it when were parting and all over each other?? Or do I try to kiss her when were drunk, then tell her the feelings I have for her?? I dont know what to do really, every time after I hang out with her, I get this feeling in me, the feeling of love hurts... Please give me advise, Im a mess...

singern is offline Banned

Chill out man

Everything works out in the end. Dont rush it, dont be obsessed, just let it happen.

solid-d is offline Member
    Or perhaps I can should I write her a long detailed email...I kinda think its the coward way out, but at least I can say everything I want to tell her... About how much i like her, how i would do anything for her, about it has to be a 2 way street, about how if it didnt happen, i would have to keep some distance from her..ect..

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    no emails, please. call her up, dont tell how much you like her because she will lose interest

allsaucedup is offline Member
    tell her now before you become just a friend

ttuPrincess Guest
    no emails.. .. and dont do the drunk thing... be sober so that she knows its sensire (sp??)

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ask her to the prom.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    DUDE

GO TO ASKMEN.COM

RIGHT NOW AND READ THE "DATING AND LOVE" section

your gonna lose it .. and possibly her .. TRUST ME

do it .... do it now .. and read EVERY FRICKEN ARTICLE IN THERE about interest level and the system ..

it'll help ya... it did me, for many things

TRUST ME

and you'll be ing all night long !

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I agree, do it sober, in person soon before you do become her friend.

Just say your starting to have feelings for her, she'll inquire and say that you are starting to feel serious about your relationship and then........... shut up! Let her give you her answer. Personally I would not be one to lay it off like it was no big deal if I liked her and she laid out the friend thing.

I would be polite and tell her you have plenty of friends , that you understand and are sorry that she doesn't share your feelings. Then I would say gotta go and get the he** outta there and cry or rage or do what ever.

If she were to call I would wait a day or so to return her call . If she lays on the friend routine again say no thanks and hang up. From there keep on keep'in on!

Who knows maybe she will just agree and everything will work out great. Good luck Bro.

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    IMO you can't tell her how much you like her, yet. Like you said, once she found out that you like her a lot, it seemed as if she wasn't 100% interested. The simple thing to remember is, you have to keep her guessing, if she knows she has you, she's not going to want you (at least as much).

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    IMO if she knows you want her and screws with your head get the f*** away asap. Head case in the worst way. If some girl wants to play games off the bat how bad is it gonna be when you get really serious about her. She will make you insane.

Life is short, let her know ,get her response and move on if she plays with your mind.
    Not to belittle your woman but there are plenty more out there. The last thing you need is a constant mind F*** drilling through your brain 24/7. My 2 cents.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    im just the opposite as you solid, i can like a girl forever and once she gets feelings for me or like me i wont want anything to do with her.....its all about the chase for me......

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    im the same as Khull, its all about the experience, and it has to be fun in order to stay interesting.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Ask her to the prom.
    Jesus. LMAO. Did no one else catch this one? Now you know how I feel Rickson.

Nah, but you need to get it over with and do something. I say do it drunk, because it will ease both tensions, lower some inhibitions. Sometimes alcohol does bring out true feelings. There's nothing insincere about it. Just get over that threshold and you'll be fine.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    im just the opposite as you solid, i can like a girl forever and once she gets feelings for me or like me i wont want anything to do with her.....its all about the chase for me......
    Ditto. Ironic isn't it. The more they love me, the more I almost start to loathe them.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Well i nearly puked at all the lovey-dovey in the first post j/k just tell her how you feel don't pre-think it, like ok i'm gonna say this and that just say it from the heart if she's feeling you it will be so sweet that she'll fall for you then and there. lol
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 05-24-2004 at 05:07 PM.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Ask her to the prom.

haha

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Go for it before somebody else does. What would be worse, rejection or losing her to somebody else before you could tell her how you feel? By the way, I agree with Rambo about the drunk thing, just not sloppy you know? You only live once bro...Let us know how it goes.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Whatever you do DO NOT tell her how you feel.... the key is mystery..... the less you let a girl know the more she'll want to find out from you. If you go ahead and spill your guts she'll lose interest in you bro. Always play it cool with girls, never let them get the upper hand.... girls are attracted to that even if they don't admit it. It shows you have confidence. And NEVER put all your eggs in one basket - meaning don't focus on just one girl at one time. That way if it doesn't work out with her you always have a backup to fall back on. Just don't try to force things to happen. Play it cool and if you get her , fine... if you don't... who cares? There are too many girls out there bro!

Thread Information