Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

A plan in the making

I'm going to steal some fireworks from work today I think. Then, in a few weeks, I'll organize a nice hallucigen trip with some good friends in the forest near my house, and we'll send those ****ers rocketing high into the sky where they'll explode in a chorus of wondrous noise and light, entertaining the masses in the process. And, once our need for chaos has been fully satiated, we'll escape into the surrounding foliage like koalas in the night. Lots of koalas in the night. Koalas are nocturnal, right? If not, then that analogy probably didn't make overly much sense (though it probably didn't make any sense regardless), though it certainly provided some horrifyingly cute imagery I hope.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    LMFAO....did that in the 70's bro...anything more original?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    nathan it would be much more fun to drop some acid and aim the fireworks at each other... one hell of a game of tag..

barbarian is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    nathan it would be much more fun to drop some acid and aim the fireworks at each other... one hell of a game of tag..
    owww LOL

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    LOL, don't light the forest on fire you nut bar

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    And, once our need for chaos has been fully satiated, we'll escape into the surrounding foliage like koalas in the night. Lots of koalas in the night. Koalas are nocturnal, right? If not, then that analogy probably didn't make overly much sense (though it probably didn't make any sense regardless), though it certainly provided some horrifyingly cute imagery I hope.
    That would probably work, IF it wasn't the case that koalas are renowned the world over for being some of the loudest, clumsiest, and un-stealthy animals to have ever (attempted to) walk the planet. Why in the hell do you think they're endangered?? It's because by stumbling loudly through the forest and attracting all kinds of attention, every tiger, gorilla, and yeti in Australia not full-on retarded can pick 'em off real easy like.

decadbal is offline Banned
    koalas are slow as hell bro.....

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    LMFAO....did that in the 70's bro...anything more original?
    i thought you were 21 years old?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    koalas are slow as hell bro.....
    You tell that to the men that died by my side as Karlie and the Koalition forces ambushed us in a fiery rain of shrapnel. Bastard.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    You tell that to the men that died by my side as Karlie and the Koalition forces ambushed us in a fiery rain of shrapnel. Bastard.

ahahahaha. what the hell ever happened to that thread. it should be made a sticky.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    That would probably work, IF it wasn't the case that koalas are renowned the world over for being some of the loudest, clumsiest, and un-stealthy animals to have ever (attempted to) walk the planet. Why in the hell do you think they're endangered?? It's because by stumbling loudly through the forest and attracting all kinds of attention, every tiger, gorilla, and yeti in Australia not full-on retarded can pick 'em off real easy like.
    Weren't the Austrailians organizing an ambush on Koala bears... and Rambo was going to join them? Seriously...

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    bro what kind of hallucinogens are ou going to injest? be careful man, some of you guys might get paranoid and get lost in the woods. if that happens you might just end up in the 3rd dimension like alice in wonderland falling through the wormhole. once your there youl be peering through the looking glass and asking yourself, "WHAT THE FOCK!!!"

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    You son of a bitch. I don't even know any tigers.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    You son of a bitch. I don't even know any tigers.
    LOL, I really enjoy your posts Nathan.

yetti's huh, i thought they were only in North America.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    dude you must have been asleep.... and dreamt that..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    LOL, I really enjoy your posts Nathan.

yetti's huh, i thought they were only in North America.

yettis are asias version of bigfoot... here they are bigfoot and sasquatch..lol

Thread Information