Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ttuPrincess Guest
    theres a bitch like this at our gym.. shes cold's old roommates ex's g/f.. got all that straight???

she follows us around.. expetually when im doing cardio and asks about her ex constantly.. i just make fun of him to her face and tell her she was stupid for dating such a dork.. she doesnt get it that I really think shes stupid...

and she's always on her phone.. I have never seen her sweat or do legs.. she does some curls, crunches, and 10 mins of the treadmill then gets in the sauna... "oh man im tired.. see yall tomorrow" and she's in there everynight at the same time we are.. she has to be checking my away message or something to know when were there.. crazy bitches!!!!

palequail is offline Banned
    I had the same thing happen to me. I hung out with this girl and decided I was over it. I didn't have sex with her or anything. But lo and behold I see her everyday at the gym and even though I never call her she is always asking me to hang out. I hate that. Buy a walkman...works wonders..and don't make eye contact..

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude, just be honest and when she acts psycho... get a restraining order, then i promise she wont be at your gym.... phuckin crazy addictive crackwhore

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Well I didn't mention this earlier.... but today I went to a new gym that just opened yesterday that is closer to my house than the other one. I just wanted to check it out and see how it is (and it is fockin bad ass, nicest gym I have ever been to) so I didn't see her today. Well low and behold. when I got back to my truck I had 2 missed calls from her with a voicemail asking me why I wasn't at the gym. I think I might just start going to this new one and avoid seeing her for a while.... I guess I will have to call up my bros and see if they will migrate to the new gym. It is a hell of a lot nicer than our other gym anyway. Hopefully this will solve the problem (until she figures it out and starts goign to this one too) lol

Mike

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i have prostitues that work out at my gym and i swear the owner of my gym is their pimp....so i can hook up with any girls at my gym for a hefty price...lol...we now return you to your original thread

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    i have prostitues that work out at my gym and i swear the owner of my gym is their pimp....so i can hook up with any girls at my gym for a hefty price...lol...we now return you to your original thread

So your bi-sexual???

You buy all the sex you can get lol

Mike

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut

So your bi-sexual???

You buy all the sex you can get lol

Mike
    nah never that.... and no i dont pay for sex im just sayin...if i hooked up with a girl from my gym i'd have to pay for it...and im gonna post some pics of pinky so u can see her nasty pouch of fat LOL....

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Well I didn't mention this earlier.... but today I went to a new gym that just opened yesterday that is closer to my house than the other one. I just wanted to check it out and see how it is (and it is fockin bad ass, nicest gym I have ever been to) so I didn't see her today. Well low and behold. when I got back to my truck I had 2 missed calls from her with a voicemail asking me why I wasn't at the gym. I think I might just start going to this new one and avoid seeing her for a while.... I guess I will have to call up my bros and see if they will migrate to the new gym. It is a hell of a lot nicer than our other gym anyway. Hopefully this will solve the problem (until she figures it out and starts goign to this one too) lol

Mike
    Going to this new Gym sounds like a good idea. Can't you freeze your membership at the one you are at now, and try the new one for a few months?
    Then if you do happen to go back to the old gym, you can just let her know you found a new girlfriend and that is why you haven't been there...

She really sounds like she is going overboard... I know I wouldn't be that nice.

BW

LM1332 Guest
    got her pic? ill tell yes or no after ill see it

Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Going to this new Gym sounds like a good idea. Can't you freeze your membership at the one you are at now, and try the new one for a few months?
    Then if you do happen to go back to the old gym, you can just let her know you found a new girlfriend and that is why you haven't been there...

She really sounds like she is going overboard... I know I wouldn't be that nice.

BW

Actually.... the new gym is the same franchise as my regular one... only this one is like 10 million X nicer. I can go to either one and still pay the same membership fees. So I am thinking I am just going to start going to the new one and talk to the guys I lift with and tell them to come over to the new one. It still kinda sucks though... because I work down the street from my other gym, so I can go straight from work and be lifting by 5:10 when I get off at 5. It's all good though.... because she lives closer to the old one and I doubt she will commute that far everyday to follow me around (hopefully) especially when gas prices are rediculous the way they are. But all in all I hope goign to the new gym will help a little.... plus **** it is sooooo much nicer. I wish I could take pics of how beautiful this gym is. I mean it is the most modern gym I have ever seen... and since it is brand new all the weights and $hit are all nice and shiny.

I will let you guys know what happens tomorrow.... i'll bet money she shows up at the new gym lol.

Mike

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    nice movie, but when she finds out shes coming to the new one lol

Well she didn't show up again today.... BUT as soon as I was walking out my cell rang and she was like "So hows the new gym" lol.... and then she proceded to tell me how she is going to come check it out on friday and then she asks me if I watn to go see a movie with her (Kill Bill 2) which I luckily never saw the 1st one so I told her no cause I haven't seen the 1st lol..... I am such a dick. Anyways, now she said she is gona call me later. I think my cell phone might be off by accident.

Mike

lol told u... she found out and now shes going to come. Ur in for a world of hurt lol. Just kidding, but i think its time to do something else

houseofpain is offline Banned
    "dont sh!t where you eat and not expect flies" i like that one bro's. good advice too.

doby48 is offline Female Member
    next time she asks you to go to a movie, don't be nice and give an excuse just say "no i don't want to go cause you are a ****ing psycho bitch, now leave me alone!"
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Quote Originally Posted by doby48
    next time she asks you to go to a movie, don't be nice and give an excuse just say "no i don't want to go cause you are a ****ing psycho bitch, now leave me alone!"

Quote Originally Posted by doby48
    i second this lol

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    dude tough luck on this one since you started off playing the nice guy then you banged her, now you wanna blow her off, she is gonna give you a bad wrap man to all the ladies in the gym plue all the ones she knows, trust me i banged a girl in the gym then blew her off because i hooked back up with the X, now im the dog guess it really dont matter but still having a bad name at some place you love going is not cool.

LM1332 Guest
    **** the bitch already

Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    **** the bitch already

I already did.... that is the mistake. I should have known better. I might have been cooler with this chick but after we banged she won't leave me alone... even when I told her from the beginning I don't want a girl friend and I just want to be friends (which she agreed to but doesn't seem to follow) now she is a stalker lol... so banging her again is out of the question as it would only elevate things even more.

Mike

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Gym obsessed girlfriend that I can take to the gym = Good
    Gym obsessed obsessive chickenhead who stalks you at the gym = Bad
    Gym obsessed obsessive chickenhead who stalks you at the gym and you've hooked up with = Ugly

Good luck bro, you're gonna need it.

LM1332 Guest
    wow mike you are in trouble i am not even sure man just do what you gotta do

God D*amn IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I know it has been a bit since my last update, but she started showing up at my gym yesterday. I didn't post last night because I was soooooooo pissed. Anyways, I finally grew some balls today and laid it out. But here is a story:

Yesterday she shows up.... bothers us the whole time we work out.... then when we are done, I go downstairs to have my PWO shake and sit in the lounge area w/ my workout partner and she follows us down there. Well there is this smoking hot blonde downstairs and she keeps looking at me when I walk by in my tank top. Everyone noticed including the stalker chick..... well I walk away to go to the bathroom and my workout partner goes and introduces himself to the blonde, and when I get back I was heading up to introduce myself since my buddy was already talkin to her and the stalker bitch grabbed me by the arm and was like "leave him alone w/ her" bla bla bla..... I was like oh HELL F*CKING no.... she did that cause she was jealous. So I pulled my arm away and introduced myself. Two minutes later we leave the gym and when we get outside she tries to kiss me goodbye... I am like WTF????? Does she not have a clue??? So I leave and later on in the night I get a text message on my phone that says "You should meet me at the park by your house so I can mollest you for a little bit" So I answered her back with an "I'm busy" type reply.... and she got kinda mad etc.... then I get to thinking; I never told this chick where I live?? How does she know there is a park by my house???

So on to today..... she shows up AGAIN at the gym.... when she lives all the way across town and the other one is closer to her, but she said she "got off work early and wanted to go to the new one again"... so I totally got pissed this time and was completely rude, ignored her didn't even say hi when I got there (of course my friend did cause he is mr. nice guy) but anyways.... she kept trying to come up and talk while I was lifting and I just kept lifting and ignored her..... and finally when we were almost done lifting she came up to say goodbye and I was like c-ya.... and so she pulls me aside and is like "are you mad at me"?? So I was like nope, I am just not here at the gym to BULL$HIT I come here to LIFT and Get Big.... and I told her the only reason she was at this gym was to follow me around. Then I reminded her that she is NOT MY GIRLFRIEND and if she ever pulls what she did yesterday again I would embarrass the hell out of her in front of everyone. Needless to say she was like ok bye... and said she would "see us next week", meaning tomorrow she is goign back to the old gym. So I think I am good for now..... but man I feel bad for some reason. But this $hit has to stop.... in a way it is making me feel gay because I am turning down pussy. But o'well....I just figure the more times I do stuff with her the worse off I am goign to be. So I am cutting this off now. Sorry for the rant

<<LMO>>

ttuPrincess Guest
    good job on standing up to her finally..

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    good job on standing up to her finally..

Thanks.... I don't understand why it is so hard to stand up to chicks. If a guy pisses me off I have no problem telling him right there to go get f*cked..... but with a chick it is different. But I couldn't take this $hit anymore.... and the deal with the hot blond was the last straw.

<<LMO>>

glad to hear you stood up to her and told her what you really though. i hope she actually heard you and isn't harrasing you again in a few days.

tbrocato is offline Member
    I had a girl that joined the same gym as me a while back and we use to fool around. She said now we can have gym dates. I looked at her and said I go to lift no gym dates. She looked like she was about to cry, but that was the end of the problem.

good job bud! hope it really stops

singern is offline Banned

Thats it !!!

[QUOTE=LeanMeOut]Right.... after I have banged her I am going to tell her I am gay lol....

Tell her your GAY because you banged her

decadbal is offline Banned
    Thanks.... I don't understand why it is so hard to stand up to chicks. If a guy pisses me off I have no problem telling him right there to go get f*cked..... but with a chick it is different. But I couldn't take this $hit anymore.... and the deal with the hot blond was the last straw.

<<LMO>>
    bro come down here and ill show u how to put a bitch in her place, they are the same as us, so talk to em the same. they all need to realize they are replacable..... just like us...... i hate women who think they are hot or that they are better than others....when really, they are way worse....

ahaha its sooo true. The ones that think they are better are always worse!! good call
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    i hate women who think they are hot or that they are better than others....when really, they are way worse....

SuffocateX is offline Junior Member
    I think you should be nice to her and politely ask her to stop her behavior like you described at the gym. Hey man, one day you might be bored on the weekend or on some test and want some puntang give her calll. THen right after sex ask her to stop acting the way she is at the gym.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuffocateX
    I think you should be nice to her and politely ask her to stop her behavior like you described at the gym. Hey man, one day you might be bored on the weekend or on some test and want some puntang give her calll. THen right after sex ask her to stop acting the way she is at the gym.

Exactly never burn a bridge, she may have a hot girlfriend and give you a bad ref.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Exactly never burn a bridge, she may have a hot girlfriend and give you a bad ref.

If you guys read the thread I have been nice.... and I am not worried about one girl being pissed at me. I don't have a problem in the girl department, she just holds me back. She follows me around and $hit and bothers me while I lift, and is constantly trying to block me from meeting other girls. She is not someome I want around me while at my place of business.

<<LMO>>

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    If you guys read the thread I have been nice.... and I am not worried about one girl being pissed at me. I don't have a problem in the girl department, she just holds me back. She follows me around and $hit and bothers me while I lift, and is constantly trying to block me from meeting other girls. She is not someome I want around me while at my place of business.

<<LMO>>
    Ok then RESTRAINING ORDER

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Ok then RESTRAINING ORDER

If she starts showing up outside my window this may be a possibility haha

<<LMO>>

If she starts showing up outside my window this may be a possibility haha
    You laugh now, but it could happen!

ttuPrincess Guest
    restraingin orders are hard to get.. an ex threatned to kill me , my whole family.. blah blah balh and i Have all of it saved on voicemail.. and his mom testified against him.. still took me almost 4 months to get one..

so save anything you have .. letters, voicemails.. anything and keep a log of the times she calls.. if you get a print out of your phone bill highlight her calls ect.. it will make it 10000 times easiter to get one.. and I pray you dont live in the great state of texas cause its even harder for a male to get one then it is a female..

ttuPrincess Guest
    and if it does come down to that I would suggest a protective order instead of a restraining order if they have them where you are.. the person doesnt have to appear in court for you to get one and it has more "stand" then does a restrainign order

guess it just depends on where you live, i know of both males and female that have very easily gotten restraining orders. what they do here in MN anyways is if you file for one they will place a temporary restraining order in place until you appear in court which is typically one month and both partys should be present. if the person you are filing for one against does not appear in court then then you are granted the restraining order, if the court date is for some reason delayed or cancelled then they will extend your temp restraining order. as long as you have documentation even something as simple as a personal log of when you were harrased date/time and what exactly happened the judge takes that as proof enough if the person you are filing against has nothing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information