Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Opinions about dating a chick at my gym

Hey guys....

Alright here it goes. This chick works out at my gym everyday and on occasion we go out / hook up etc.... at first I wanted to just keep it as a casual friends type deal where we could just call each other for whatever and not act werid at the gym. Well now she is getting way too attached to me, and I am not ready for a relationship as I just ended a 4 year relationship less than 8 months ago. I just wanna be single and party down. This chick is like going crazy now and following me around the gym, she was showing up outside my classes at college, calling me all the time, she ever goes up to people I talk to at the gym after I am done talking to them to see if I say anything about her... and now she gets jealous and even scares other chicks away I talk to at the gym. I have told her we are just friends and nothing more, but she can't seem to get that through her head. And now all of this is actually making me uncomfortable at the one place I look foward to going everyday. What are your guy's opinions on dating chicks that work out at the gym?? Do you do it anyway and just expect them to get lost and leave you alone when you are done etc... or do you stay away from dating people at the gym??? I used to date chicks at my old gym all the time with no problem because none of them actually were dedicated enough to show up everyday... but this chick goes every **** day lol... and there is no chance of her going somwehre else / quiting.

Sorry for the long post... just needed to vent cause this **** is driving me crazy.

Mike

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i never would date anyone at my gym for this very reason. Ive been going to my current gym for 3+ years. Never once... and now u know why

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    bro i never would date anyone at my gym for this very reason. Ive been going to my current gym for 3+ years. Never once... and now u know why

Hell ya i know why lol.... and the sad part is all the the more experienced bros that workout at my gym told me not to get involved with anyone there cause it would interfere with my progress / cause problems lol. **** I should have listened. Now I just dont know what to do... I don't want to be a total dick and tell this chick to leave me the hell alone. I just want to be friends with her and not feel uncomfortable at the gym.

Mike

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Old saying........Don't sh*t where you eat.

D

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like you've tried being nice.....might be time to be a dick

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Old saying........Don't sh*t where you eat.

D
    Very very true saying...

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    sounds like you've tried being nice.....might be time to be a dick

That's the thing.... I have tried both ways. Being a dick and being nice about it. 1st I was nice and it didn't work... so I tried being somewhat of an ass. And next thing I hear is that she told someone the meaner I am to her the more she wants me!! WTF???? I don't get it.... I mean the last resort would to be a TOTAL DICK... I mean like embarrass her in front of people... but I am not like that. I just wish she would get it in her head we are not goign to be anything more than friends.

Mike

decadbal is offline Banned
    diesel is as correct as ever... dont **** where you and not expect flies..lol

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    tell her you are gay

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    tell her you are gay

Right.... after I have banged her I am going to tell her I am gay lol....

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Right.... after I have banged her I am going to tell her I am gay lol....

oh yea...hmmmm, just say you met someone else

Tried that already..... she is still persisting. This chick really likes me (dont know why)

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    Tell her you contracted herpes!!! lol

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    dont know why you're complaining, i iwsh i had a female work out partner that dedicated! also getting some puss on the side along with it! geezus! I wish I had your problems
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    mikey.. stop wearing her panties.. give them back to her.. then she might leave you alone.. other wise grow some cajones and tell her SLUT I DONT LIKE YOU!@!

with love

elliot

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    dont know why you're complaining, i iwsh i had a female work out partner that dedicated! also getting some puss on the side along with it! geezus! I wish I had your problems
    i know right lol, but really it would be nice till it went sour. Then i have to hate going to the gym and feel werid as i worked out. If that happened id have to go to a different gym

doby48 is offline Female Member
    Does she take a hint if you just ignore her while you are working out and at least let you get in a workout without bothering you? When I workout I am in a zone and can't workout if I have someone of the opposite sex hovering around me... ruins my concentration cause I hate being watched or bothered when I workout.

My bf wanted to workout with me but I ignore him and just do my workout and he won't even go to the gym with me anymore. What can I say, I go to workout not to talk.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    tell her you are gay

LMAO

Yes i tell people: "im here to workout my body not my mouth"... that makes them go find someone else that likes to chat
    Quote Originally Posted by doby48
    Does she take a hint if you just ignore her while you are working out and at least let you get in a workout without bothering you? When I workout I am in a zone and can't workout if I have someone of the opposite sex hovering around me... ruins my concentration cause I hate being watched or bothered when I workout.

My bf wanted to workout with me but I ignore him and just do my workout and he won't even go to the gym with me anymore. What can I say, I go to workout not to talk.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    tell her you are gay

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by doby48

No she really doesn't take a hint.... she in turn goes and asks people if there is somethign wrong with me or if I am having a bad day because I am "ignoring her" this chick is nuts.... and the worst part is she is older and supposedly more "mature' than I am lol.... anyways yea she also does not leave my alone while lifting. She actually had the nerve to pinch my butt one time while I was squating, and has also came up and sat on my lap in a sexual position while I was benching 280 pounds. That pissed me off big time... but yea I am still open to suggestions (and no goign to another gym is not an option) I love my gym and bros I work out with there.

Mike

doby48 is offline Female Member
    I would say to just keep on ignoring her while you work out and if she does anything like sit on your lap while you are lifting, give her a look where she knows you are ticked off and make sure to tell her too. Stick with it and don't chum around with her at all while you are at the gym. It took my bf a few weeks of this consistently before he figured out that he just can't be around me when I workout.

Most women (even crazy ones I'd think) don't want to be around someone who is ignoring them all the time and being rude to them. Hopefully she will get the point that while you are working out you are off limits and you are there to workout not to flirt, may take a while but hey even old dogs (i mean crazy ladies) can learn something new.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

ttuPrincess Guest
    No she really doesn't take a hint.... she in turn goes and asks people if there is somethign wrong with me or if I am having a bad day because I am "ignoring her" this chick is nuts.... and the worst part is she is older and supposedly more "mature' than I am lol.... anyways yea she also does not leave my alone while lifting. She actually had the nerve to pinch my butt one time while I was squating, and has also came up and sat on my lap in a sexual position while I was benching 280 pounds. That pissed me off big time... but yea I am still open to suggestions (and no goign to another gym is not an option) I love my gym and bros I work out with there.

Mike
    I think from that you just said.. the only thing I see fit is to be a dick.. or do you have a friend ( a girl) who could start working out with you.. whos seriouse about working out and have her come with you everyday and tell the other girl she's your girlfriend????

If she sits on you again you should hit her in the face with the bar...

coldstone and I lift together but I dont talk during that hour.... just grunts and nods... lol

Danielle is offline Female Member
    are you 2 always in the gym at the same time?.........you can't go at differnet times?........i mean your probably both there for only an hour ( give or take) a time.........does it always happen to be the same exact hour?.

dating someone who goes to your gym.........isnt as bad as dating someone who WORKS there and is there 12 hours a day so you can never avoid them......lol...take it from me........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Mike

hahah....wtf was she thing coming and sitting on your lap, id be all like.."bitch get off my dick" then slap the ho.

J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but it is funny
    Last edited by whiteyk; 05-25-2004 at 05:11 PM.

Yea that's the bad part.... I work all day until 5pm and then it is straight to the gym w/ my workout partner. He won't go any later than that plus that is when all my other bros are there.... so I don't want to go at a different time. I mean this chick actually stopped going to her body pump class on mondays and wednesdays so she could come to the gym and stalk me lol.... it is getting out of hand. People have actually told her she is turning into a stalker and she doesn't seem to care.

Mike

whats a body pump class

hahah....wtf was she thing coming and sitting on your lap, id be all like.."bitch get of my dick" then slap the ho.

J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but it is funny

Believe me I was tempted to..... I mean **** who the fock sits on someone who is benching..... especially 100 pounds over their weight. My friends were ready to kill her for me that time lol.... but other than that they think it is a funny game and tease me and $hit. Every time she comes up to me or them someone is always making a comment or gossiping about me. It is really really old lol..

Any last tips?? I am getting ready to go to the gym here in about 30 minutes. I gotta get this chick away from me

Mike

whats a body pump class

Beats the hell outa me.... that's what it is called though. SOme kinda arobics

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    mikey.. stop wearing her panties.. give them back to her.. then she might leave you alone.. other wise grow some cajones and tell her SLUT I DONT LIKE YOU!@!

with love

elliot

LOL.... will do bro

Mike

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    I would say cut her off completely, if she can not get the fact that u just wanna be "hooking up buddies" then completly cut her off. I am sure that she will get the pic sooner that way then any other way.

BG

ttuPrincess Guest
    i still say hit her in the face with something heavy.. make it in the nose or mouth so that she looks fu**ed up and wont come out of her house for a couple weeks... lol ..

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    i still say hit her in the face with something heavy.. make it in the nose or mouth so that she looks fu**ed up and wont come out of her house for a couple weeks... lol ..

Will you come and do it for me so I won't feel bad about hittin a chick

Mike

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    MIKE IM TELLING YOU NOW ALL GIRLS ARE CRAZY...good piece of advice

ttuPrincess Guest
    Will you come and do it for me so I won't feel bad about hittin a chick

Mike
    sure will.. it'd be fun!!!!

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    I actually think this might work

sure will.. it'd be fun!!!!

LOL alright come on up

Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    Just f*ck her man. Is she hot? Dude mabey she just wants to f*ck and then she will stop being so persistant. Try it.

Dude I already have.... I guess I must have done something right

Mike

lol u crack me up... so lady like princess

lol u crack me up... so lady like princess

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information