alphamedic is offline Associate Member

Anyone from or near Port Aransas Texas???

A buddy and I are going on a vacation (to use our bb progress to our advantage)...lol.....to Port Aransas...we live only about 2 hrs from there....anyway ...we want a condo for Friday Saturday, and Sunday...the weekend of the 18th of June. We are trying to find out the good ones ...we looked on the net...but they don't say if they are in the back forty where no one goes...we wanna be right in the middle of the shiot!!....lol...thanks for any help you all could offer,...peace...PS we are gonna be clubbing all that weekend at night,,,if any of you all from around there wanna meet up and tear up the area with us...pm me

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by alphamedic
    A buddy and I are going on a vacation (to use our bb progress to our advantage)...lol.....to Port Aransas...we live only about 2 hrs from there....anyway ...we want a condo for Friday Saturday, and Sunday...the weekend of the 18th of June. We are trying to find out the good ones ...we looked on the net...but they don't say if they are in the back forty where no one goes...we wanna be right in the middle of the shiot!!....lol...thanks for any help you all could offer,...peace...PS we are gonna be clubbing all that weekend at night,,,if any of you all from around there wanna meet up and tear up the area with us...pm me
    whatcha need to know.. i lived theer for a year and my parents still live there.. i can answer some stuff for ya..

I need to know ummmm...like name of any of the nice condos to rent for a few days...when you look on the net they ALL look nice...but like in sales .."it's all about location, location, location"....lol...we just want a condo that's right on the beach and in the middle of the good part of the beach....we don't want to meet some chicks and say.." come to our condo....it's only 3 miles walk from here down the beach".....haha....Also, are there any good clubs on the Port Aransas Island?...or do you pretty much need to go into Corpus to find them??..I have been to a few in Corpus...Yukatan's, Boboroobas, to name a couple...Thanks for your help...peace....

bump

ttuPrincess Guest
    sorry babe.. Ill get back to on this tomorrow.. or maybe sunday .. im about to go out of town.. ill have to track my parents down to ask em about the condos.. but you can go to Sharky's and this place right on 361 as your going out of town... not to the fairy but the otherway... Neptunes.. most of teh bars there are for older people, but they get down.. its pretty fun.. or theres Virgina's on the Bay.. the owner is a bitch, but it can get hoppin too.. you can also find parties on the beach most nights..

I will get back to you on the condos though!

Princess

If you find some you like.. PM me and tell me the location and Ill tell ya if its good or not..

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    sorry babe.. Ill get back to on this tomorrow.. or maybe sunday .. im about to go out of town.. ill have to track my parents down to ask em about the condos.. but you can go to Sharky's and this place right on 361 as your going out of town... not to the fairy but the otherway... Neptunes.. most of teh bars there are for older people, but they get down.. its pretty fun.. or theres Virgina's on the Bay.. the owner is a bitch, but it can get hoppin too.. you can also find parties on the beach most nights..

I will get back to you on the condos though!

Princess

If you find some you like.. PM me and tell me the location and Ill tell ya if its good or not..
    Thank you soo much for your help...I will surely try those clubs you mentioned.....I will go to the port a web site....there are a list of condos...and I will let you know the name of some....so u can get the scoop on them...thanks again sweetheart....alphamedic

Thread Information